No announcement yet.

Possible Features in BTD 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a unique tower developmental feature where you focus on unique attributes of a tower, but sacrifice a "tier". An example would be similar to Bloons Supermonkey 2 Mobile, if you understand where I'm going with this.
    AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

I just want lots of content and replay-ability. Also something that makes you want to play everyday. I know that daily challenges aren't going to be a launch feature, but I hope the game has enough replay-ability at launch. One of the things I enjoyed most about BTD5 when it launched was how much I wanted to play it everyday.

Comment

I have an idea, but it is not to do with missions and stuff. Basically my idea is that specialty buildings unlock a fifth tier upgrade for that specific tower when the specialty building is fully upgraded. (this may mean making an extra specialty building upgrade at the end just for the fifth tier upgrade if you do so)

Comment

This has probably been said before... but... You know the pulse tower from the fan-made btd x? Maybe not the exact idea and upgrades, but it could be an interesting tower to combo with. It would be slightly difficult to balance.

Comment

Make lead, ceramic, rainbow, black, white, and zebra innate properties instead of Bloon types.

The rainbow property would be splitting in 2 when popped.
            Creationists make it sound as though a "theory" is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night. -Isaac Asimov

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Comment

A few thinga I'd like to see:
              An integrated 'BTDB2', IF they can work out a way to make towers balanced in both single and multiplayer.
              A track editor / designer, with sharing options. Geometry Dash is a great example of this.
              Multiple save slots. It may sound minor but only being able to save progress for one game is super annoying.

Comment

Please give Sandbox Mode the ability to recreate a specific round so you can test a setup exactly how a specific round would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by themazingness View Post
                  Please give Sandbox Mode the ability to recreate a specific round so you can test a setup exactly how a specific round would happen.
                  Sandbox mode will be great. Not sure about creating specific rounds to test. It'll make in too easy working out strategies when playing real game ro

We don't want it to end up like BTD5 and BMC. The game initially was challenging which kept playing interest.

Once too many premiums/specialties/monkey knowledge help was added, the game became to easy to conquer and the community moved on.

Comment

Could have other bloons from other bloon games (Sheilds, DDTS, and Spawning Bloons) BTDX did that and I think it was a good idea
                    Profile Picture: Meliodas (The 7 Deadly Sins)

Comment

JustinWaters Your ideas are going as complex as Alakazam’s IQ. It is somewhat like Injustice Mobile’s Survivor Mode. It’s centered around one thing to get through everything. (Raven/Prime, Doomsday/Containment, Cassandra Cain/Batgirl, Injustice 2/Aquaman, etc.) For BTD6 in your Mastery idea, it is centered around the strongest of the strong.

Then again there is meta and tier lists.

It's Showtime!

Comment

Working...
                      X