X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UltimaNecros
    replied
    Originally posted by RICHARDARC18 View Post

I have Intel HD 4400 annd it runs BTD5S fine. Kamerson's integrated GPU is better than the one I have so it's unlikely that it's his hardware that's causing the issue. Updating the drivers on the other hand, might fix the issue.

Please reread my post, i did say that custom drivers for a specific system was said to help that issue and i said that his card met the requirements. That card supposedly has been reported to have specific issues with Open Gl.

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDARC18
    replied
    Originally posted by UltimaNecros View Post
    That is a Display card that comes with the basic computer parts you have. Essentially, its not very good as a graphics card.

I did a little research, part of the Requirements for BTD5 steam is a Card that can Run Open GL. That card 'can' but there are some complains out there that that card FAILS to run Open GL

One of the bits about Open GL and that card mentioned that you may need Custom drivers from your computer manufacturer. You should do some manual research regarding that card and Open GL before doing anything however.
    I have Intel HD 4400 annd it runs BTD5S fine. Kamerson's integrated GPU is better than the one I have so it's unlikely that it's his hardware that's causing the issue. Updating the drivers on the other hand, might fix the issue.

Leave a comment:

• UltimaNecros
    replied
    That is a Display card that comes with the basic computer parts you have. Essentially, its not very good as a graphics card.

I did a little research, part of the Requirements for BTD5 steam is a Card that can Run Open GL. That card 'can' but there are some complains out there that that card FAILS to run Open GL

One of the bits about Open GL and that card mentioned that you may need Custom drivers from your computer manufacturer. You should do some manual research regarding that card and Open GL before doing anything however.

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDARC18
    replied
    Originally posted by jluc410 View Post
    All I know it is computer/hardware related.
    Most likely not hardware since his specs are above the minimum for running BTD5 successfully.

Leave a comment:

• jluc410
    replied
    All I know it is computer/hardware related.

Leave a comment:

• Master Hand
    replied
    No, you can't change the quality. The best I can say is that you should just be okay with playing in non-fullscreen, as this is a problem that NK can't really fix, you might have to talk to Steam or an expert on computers.

Leave a comment:

• antibot
    replied
    Try changing the quality? Can you do that?

Leave a comment:

• Kamerson
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam View Post
    Can you try a quick reinstall to see if that clears it up, please? Before doing that, be sure to back up your data using the built-in cloud feature located in the game's settings menu

Unfortunately, this did not fix the issue.

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Can you try a quick reinstall to see if that clears it up, please? Before doing that, be sure to back up your data using the built-in cloud feature located in the game's settings menu

Leave a comment:

• Kamerson
    replied
    Originally posted by RICHARDARC18 View Post
    That's a pretty good prebuilt, it shouldn't have any trouble running BTD5 Steam. At this point, just contact NK support.

For the time being, if you really want to play on fullscreen without having to go to the game settings every time, you can add a launch command to BTD5 (where you would use "-fullscreen" in this case).

Alright, thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDARC18
    replied
    Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
    That's a pretty good prebuilt, it shouldn't have any trouble running BTD5 Steam. At this point, just contact NK support.

For the time being, if you really want to play on fullscreen without having to go to the game settings every time, you can add a launch command to BTD5 (where you would use "-fullscreen" in this case).

Leave a comment:

• Kamerson
    replied
    http://pasteboard.co/23czH9Rc.png
    http://pasteboard.co/23cAW9NE.png

RAM = 16,384 MB

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDARC18
    replied
    Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
    All I could find was the processor. It says "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60 GHz, 2601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)"
    Press Win+R (windows key and "R" at the same time), type in "dxdiag," press "Yes" if there's a prompt, then you should be able to see your computer's specs. Take a screenshot of the first tab and of the "Display" tab.

RAM is displayed as "Memory" and is in megabytes (MB).

Leave a comment:

• Kamerson
    replied
    All I could find was the processor. It says "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60 GHz, 2601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)"

Leave a comment:

• Master Hand
    replied
    Well if you running windows then you go to the windows menu and type in "System" and click on that. Then that would provide some info about your computer, such as RAM, Processor, and the Graphics card. If anything else, I am not so sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X