BTD5 Steam Help: Pressing F11 goes into black screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
    That's a pretty good prebuilt, it shouldn't have any trouble running BTD5 Steam. At this point, just contact NK support.

For the time being, if you really want to play on fullscreen without having to go to the game settings every time, you can add a launch command to BTD5 (where you would use "-fullscreen" in this case).
    |

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDARC18 View Post
      That's a pretty good prebuilt, it shouldn't have any trouble running BTD5 Steam. At this point, just contact NK support.

For the time being, if you really want to play on fullscreen without having to go to the game settings every time, you can add a launch command to BTD5 (where you would use "-fullscreen" in this case).

Alright, thanks for your help.

Comment

Can you try a quick reinstall to see if that clears it up, please? Before doing that, be sure to back up your data using the built-in cloud feature located in the game's settings menu

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Can you try a quick reinstall to see if that clears it up, please? Before doing that, be sure to back up your data using the built-in cloud feature located in the game's settings menu

Unfortunately, this did not fix the issue.

Comment

Try changing the quality? Can you do that?
            NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

No, you can't change the quality. The best I can say is that you should just be okay with playing in non-fullscreen, as this is a problem that NK can't really fix, you might have to talk to Steam or an expert on computers.
              Write something...

Comment

All I know it is computer/hardware related.
                Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Originally posted by jluc410 View Post
                  All I know it is computer/hardware related.
                  Most likely not hardware since his specs are above the minimum for running BTD5 successfully.
                  |

Comment

That is a Display card that comes with the basic computer parts you have. Essentially, its not very good as a graphics card.

I did a little research, part of the Requirements for BTD5 steam is a Card that can Run Open GL. That card 'can' but there are some complains out there that that card FAILS to run Open GL

One of the bits about Open GL and that card mentioned that you may need Custom drivers from your computer manufacturer. You should do some manual research regarding that card and Open GL before doing anything however.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimaNecros View Post
                      That is a Display card that comes with the basic computer parts you have. Essentially, its not very good as a graphics card.

I did a little research, part of the Requirements for BTD5 steam is a Card that can Run Open GL. That card 'can' but there are some complains out there that that card FAILS to run Open GL

One of the bits about Open GL and that card mentioned that you may need Custom drivers from your computer manufacturer. You should do some manual research regarding that card and Open GL before doing anything however.
                      I have Intel HD 4400 annd it runs BTD5S fine. Kamerson's integrated GPU is better than the one I have so it's unlikely that it's his hardware that's causing the issue. Updating the drivers on the other hand, might fix the issue.
                      |

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDARC18 View Post

I have Intel HD 4400 annd it runs BTD5S fine. Kamerson's integrated GPU is better than the one I have so it's unlikely that it's his hardware that's causing the issue. Updating the drivers on the other hand, might fix the issue.

Please reread my post, i did say that custom drivers for a specific system was said to help that issue and i said that his card met the requirements. That card supposedly has been reported to have specific issues with Open Gl.

Comment

Working...
                        X