Should I update the game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I update the game?

Any exploits in this previous version that I can do? What, is Explosive Shots 10X more rare? It's time for me to not get laid off.
    Last edited by ITSBEENTHREEYEARS; 16-03-17, 11:15 PM.

Always update the game, it only gets better that way! =]
    AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

I thought it automatically updates. :? That's what mine did.
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
      Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
      Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
        I thought it automatically updates. :? That's what mine did.
        You can turn automatic updates off, which might be what he wants in case this new update removes "any exploits in previous version".

Or at least, I think that's his thought-process...

Comment

It's erratic for me. Sometimes it auto updates and sometimes I have to manually do it. :/
          Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
          Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
          Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

Chances are it's just me, but I have gotten SEVERAL Hidden Treasures since I updated. Like, 5 in two or three approximately 2-3 hour sessions. IF it isn't just me and it has become more common, though, that might be a good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbowmon View Post
              Chances are it's just me, but I have gotten SEVERAL Hidden Treasures since I updated. Like, 5 in two or three approximately 2-3 hour sessions. IF it isn't just me and it has become more common, though, that might be a good reason.
              I only played for a few minutes [30 minutes, actually], and I did manage to get a Hidden Treasure! This sounds promising, and awesome!

Comment

Helium Heights is awesome, Desert themed, with a Spaghetti Western feel, worth updating for sure! But I would say that!

Comment

I'm quite surprised at the number of GRs and HTs I have, too! I have over 10 of each stashed, and I'm saving them for when a new best blop farming level is determined. I have 8.5M red and 15.7M blue blops stored with no way to spend them, but hey, you never know when you might need more!

Comment

I hope they will add new monkey soon so i can spend all the red blops or 1 more tier of weapons. They could also add something to research centre for evil green blops. Like reduce the amount of green blops per stage or reduce slow. Idk, its getting boring pretty fast. What they did with powerups was pretty cool. I spend a lot of time lvling all of powerups to max lvl.
                    As you can see my English is not fluent. Be nice.

Comment

K1d5H31d0n The best farming level is level 50. I found a farming pattern on there that requires very little effort can do it blind folded (once you practice enough) and yields almsot all of it. I always manage to get about 48k out of the 49k from it when i'm doing hidden treasure. It wouldn't be much fun in the game if i flat out told ya but i'll give ya a hint. Use the energy epics to pop the boss layer.

I get about 800-900k blops whenever i use the GR and HT combination on that level XD.
                      Last edited by Truelotus1991; 22-03-17, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Sorry for not flat out telling ya but half the fun is figuring out how to get hte most bang for your buck in abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1991 View Post
                          K1d5H31d0n The best farming level is level 50. I found a farming pattern on there that requires very little effort can do it blind folded (once you practice enough) and yields almsot all of it. I always manage to get about 48k out of the 49k from it when i'm doing hidden treasure. It wouldn't be much fun in the game if i flat out told ya but i'll give ya a hint. Use the energy epics to pop the boss layer.

I get about 800-900k blops whenever i use the GR and HT combination on that level XD.
                          Oh, I know very well how to farm level 50 (Storm has full rangs and Thunder Wings, Super has missles, Ray of Doom, and Doom Gauntlets, and both have MOAP because why not), but I wanted to know if the later levels were any better. Good to know that I don't have to relearn blop farming techniques.
                          Also, of course I use Doom Gauntlets. I usually destroy both arms with the first use and the body with the second, then I use Thunder Wings on the chainsaws.

Comment

Well I use the combination of bombs on left and right side, ranga in the middle and energy epics. The bombs and ranga's absolutely destroy every bloon. The energy epics are great at taking down bosses and other big bloons quickly.

Comment

Does nobody play this game? I mean, the daily challenges certainly are contested from what I've seeing... but no discussions?

Comment

Working...
                              X