Endless Mine suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endless Mine suggestion

So, the recent 1.1 update has introduced the Endless Mine. I really like the concept, but there is one thing I would like to see added to it: a mode where you could freely use all unlocked monkeys and weapons. Now, I think I should probably elaborate on EXACTLY what I'm thinking. Firstly (and I know this would probably be a difficult and/or long task - remember, this is just a suggestion based off of what I would like to see), every individual wave ('formation') of Bloons in each level of the game should be given a "difficulty rating." In this new Endless Mine mode (which would preferably always be opento play), formations would be randomized, and those difficulty ratings would determine the probability of a certain formation appearing. The probability of harder formations appearing would be so that they don't appear early on, but as you get farther, the harder formations would become more and more likely to appear, and the easier formations would be less and less likely to appear. Since this Endless Mine mode would be randomized, I believe it would be best to give Blue Blops from popping Bloons, and at Game Over, Red Blops would be given based off of the final score. There would still be an online leaderboard just like there is for the other Endless Mine modes (hopefully, anyway), and like the other Endless Mine modes, you would get Game Over after losing too many lives (though, I saw on another thread something about getting more lives - the post refered to it as HP - in the Endless Mine modes either from drops such as the in-level Mystery ? Bloon power-ups or for clearing a stage, and I agree with that entirely). I want to know - what does everyone think about this?

From my experience with gaming, "randomization" and "leaderboard" don't go together well.

Other than that, the idea is okay, but I have another suggestion on how to give out lives.

At the end of each sub-stage, extra lives equal to 10% of your current lives will be automatically added. This would eliminate the randomness associated with ? bloons.
    Last edited by PeterHoHK; 10-01-17, 02:15 AM. Reason: >_>

Comment

About lives: that's a good point, though I did say "from Mystery ? Bloons OR clearing a stage." Clearing a stage would be preferable, but as I said, I saw that idea on another BSM2 thread - I just happen to agree with it. As for what you said about leaderboards: Umm... How do you explain endless runner games with Google Play Games Leaderboards, such as, for example, Temple Run 2?

Comment

That sounds interesting especially if it were like a test track you know were you could do it every day cause that should be one that is there even after reset
        "Diamond, Diamond, I got a Diamond it's about time that I got a Diamond."-Tobuscus
        I'm a Hufflepuff Pukwudgie.

Comment

Umm... I'm confused. What do you mean by "test track"?

Comment

I don't remember
            "Diamond, Diamond, I got a Diamond it's about time that I got a Diamond."-Tobuscus
            I'm a Hufflepuff Pukwudgie.

Comment

Working...
            X