Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red blob bugs reported in this thread 9 months ago are still unfixed. I have a lot of levels that say 99% when I open them up, then drop to 96-98% in the pause screen. Several red blops I've already captured reappear every time, and are never enough to take me to 100%. Often it says 99.9% on pause at the end of the level, but always rounds down to 99%, and even lower on the pause screen when playing the level again. I've tested this repeatedly on a few very easy levels, getting diamond every time, with blop magnets upgraded to level 3, and I'm absolutely certain I'm not missing any. Yet I never get the 100% on those levels.

If there's a problem with saving red blop amounts accurately, perhaps the solution could be to round 99.9 or whatever to 100%. It feels I'm being cheated when it's literally impossible to get 100% solely due to a bug, and achievements are unattainable. It's rather disappointing to have this level of bugginess on a game which isn't even free.

Comment

Helium Heigts doesnt show up for, how to fix?

Comment

Clarification on level 67 BFB: If you let the BFB live, it will have 2 arrows shot into it. If you kill the BFB before this happens, the bloons that form the arrows are instead thrown into the bottom left corner and insta-leak. Therefore, to diamond this you have to damage the BFB but not kill it, then melt the arrows, then deal the killing blow to the BFB. I recommend having the bloons inside the BFB and then take them away as the arrows spawn, similar to how bosses are handled.

Level 99 is diamondable, but ridiculously unfair and luck-based. The black circles that explode and leave trails of red bloons cause the red bloons to spawn in nearly unreachable places and then despawn only a few frames later. The only way I could ever diamond this was to use Absolute Zero and Hotter Cooldowns, flood the screen with Tempest Tornadoes, constantly wave both Thunderwings over the entire map, and it still didn't work every time. I recommend having all red bloons inside the thing to begin with, so if you destroy the thing first, then the red bloons can be destroyed right there as well.
        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
        My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
        Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

Level 99 suffers from the red blop bug. I have 100% on every level except 99. At the end of the level red blop count sits at 99.9%. Then on the map still sits at 99%, enter again and count sits at 99.7%, at some point late in the level around the last BFB the count will switch to 99.9%.

Comment

Originally posted by halpopeno View Post
            Level 99 suffers from the red blop bug. I have 100% on every level except 99. At the end of the level red blop count sits at 99.9%. Then on the map still sits at 99%, enter again and count sits at 99.7%, at some point late in the level around the last BFB the count will switch to 99.9%.
            I have 100% on this level. I think the problem with this level is that it’s dastardly hard to pop the red bloons that come out of the exploding black circles, and by extension, to grab their blops. Essentially you have to replay the level over and over again, using Blop Magnet and Absolute Zero when the circles start coming up, and then destroying as many of the quickly-leaking bloons as possible with Thunderwings or other epics. I know, it’s annoying. 99 needs to be fixed badly.
            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
            My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
            Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

Working...
            X