No announcement yet.

BSM2 Mobile General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, has anyone gotten Diamond on Level 46 yet? If so, what's a good idea to achieve it. Also, has anyone got 100% Red Blops on 13, 20, 32, and 45? These also seem to be boss levels? Other than that, Storm Monkey epics, and the issue with level 34, I am nearly at 100%

EDIT: Got Diamond on 46. I used Lightning Wings slightly above the bottom of the screen on both Ceramic rushes, combined with delayed Spikey Chaos did the trick.
    Last edited by Supperman88; 16-11-16, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
      Yeah, the research alert is broken. I now have 100% research and it's still telling me I have research to buy.

R.I.P. Blue blops

This has been logged to the devs and should be fixed in the next update

Comment

• Originally posted by Supperman88 View Post
        So, has anyone gotten Diamond on Level 46 yet? If so, what's a good idea to achieve it. Also, has anyone got 100% Red Blops on 13, 20, 32, and 45? These also seem to be boss levels? Other than that, Storm Monkey epics, and the issue with level 34, I am nearly at 100%
        We've had a look at level 34 and it might not actually be Diamond-able at the moment *facepalm*. Working on it!

Comment

• I haven't played this game yet, but, um, I have a question.

I've watched some gameplay videos, and I noticed that there are stars above the Super Monkeys' names.

What do those mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Donovan Haupricht View Post
            I haven't played this game yet, but, um, I have a question.

I've watched some gameplay videos, and I noticed that there are stars above the Super Monkeys' names.

What do those mean?

The stars indicate how powerful your super monkey is in terms of upgrades purchased. The more stars there are, the more upgrades you have purchased for this monkey. 5 diamond stars means all upgrades have been purchased for that monkey.

Comment

• Does that include epics?
              I'd say that it's been 4 months since I've posted on the NK Forums

Comment

• Originally posted by DragonSlayerz View Post
                Does that include epics?

Yes .

Comment

• Does anyone have a consistent way against the fast blues on 32?

I've tried several methods and every one of them fail the catch all of the blues.

- Spikey Burst has too many gaps.
                  - Spikey Chaos lasts too short.
                  - Homing Glaives are too slow.
                  - Katana somehow still leaks.
                  - Crouching Monkey is too slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
                    Does anyone have a consistent way against the fast blues on 32?

I've tried several methods and every one of them fail the catch all of the blues.

I suggest using upgrades that are forward-firing and fast-firing, such as Spikey Shots on the arms and Solid Doom on the core, and then position yourself at the bottom of the screen and either the left or the right, depending on which side the blue bloons spawn from. I haven't tested this yet, but I'm pretty sure that's what will work.

Also, if you have it, you can use the Lightning Trail epic and leave a lightning trail on the spawn points.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
                      Does anyone have a consistent way against the fast blues on 32?

Spikey chaos for both monkeys and keep spamming it, faster cooldowns to make sure.

Comment

• Am I the only one having issues getting 3 crates on level 23? I managed Diamond on this level and I can't for the life of me find the third crate. I hope it's not just a me thing.

Edit: Right after posting I managed to get the third crate by accident. I still couldn't see it though, rather curious about each of the crates' whereabouts.
                        Last edited by Yarigumo; 17-11-16, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Supperman88 There's definetly something up with the red blop counter on stage 13. After I clear the stage it says I have 99.9% of the red blops, but when I go in again it says I have 89.3% of the red blops.

I have not tried 20,34 and 45 yet, but they are at 99% at this moment so they might also be broken.

Comment

• It seems that a lot of levels have that red blop counter glitch right now, I've played those levels many times, paying extra attention to any red blops, but still get stuck at 99%.

Comment

• I have recently made a spreadsheet with data from the game, and I would love to have some help on it. It's very data-sparse, but I think with a few people working on it, it can get to be very precise. If you want to view it, copy-paste the link below. If you want to ADD to it, reply with your Gmail and I will give you access to edit, along with some rules. Cheers!
                              https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Cv...HOmhH1MBGFj8_g

Comment

• Are epic abilities sometimes difficult to activate for anyone else? I've gotten used to it a bit, but it's still hard to activate them, especially when being pushed around by shield bloons. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X