No announcement yet.

BSM2 Mobile General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if this is usual, or expected, but I got 5 Blue Stars for Doctor Monkey with only 5-tier weapons(All of them are 5-tier, and one 6-tier core). It took a long time to max out Super Monkey to get 5 Blue Stars for him, but now Doctor Monkey gets them after 5-tiers?(No Epics)[Also I can't upload attachments, err, how can I be allowed to?]

Comment

• Also, what's the best way to get a Gold on Level 67? The axes and Spears always leak just over 1300 Bloons, which is barely not Gold. And itsi irritating. I've used all of my special powerups. Turbo, Bouncyshots, Neva-miss, Vortex, Explosive Shots, and Storm shots, but all of then never get below 1287 Bloons leaked. I've tried a setup of different epics too. Nothing works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post

Awesome to hear you're enjoying the new art style! Also, the game was actually developed in our Dundee office so they'll be delighted with your feedback

The devs are investigating this as we speak
        Dundee in Scotland?

Comment

• Hi, I can't seem to be able to beat (and maybe even damage) the level 68 boss.
          I'm currently using a fully upgraded ice arms, boomerang core Ice monkey and a storm core dart hands storm monkey. My anti-moab-class bloon research is 100% upgraded. Can someone give me a viable strategy to beat the boss?

Comment

• Originally posted by hallojan15 View Post
            Hi, I can't seem to be able to beat (and maybe even damage) the level 68 boss.
            I'm currently using a fully upgraded ice arms, boomerang core Ice monkey and a storm core dart hands storm monkey. My anti-moab-class bloon research is 100% upgraded. Can someone give me a viable strategy to beat the boss?
            I'd recommend using plasma upgrades and doom gauntlets, they do a lot of damage to bosses.

Comment

• I'm currently attempting to beat this game 100%, but I can't beat the bosses on levels 68 and higher with bombs only. I have max bomb upgrades and epics with two monkeys. Regarding the level 68 boss (I haven't tried the others as much), I have tried multiple powerup combinations, including max turbo boost and max hotter cooldown, max turbo boost and level 2 parallel universe, max turbo boost and level 3 tag team, max turbo boost and level 3 absolute zero, max hotter cooldown and level 3 absolute zero, max turbo boost and level 3 neva miss (note: neva miss does NOT target bosses/blimps such as MOABs), max turbo boost and level 3 bouncy shots, and even max turbo boost and explosive shots (I was hoping that it would create an extra, secondary explosion to double the damage plus the turbo boost for about 6 times the damage output). Currently my only hope would be to delay the golden bloon that comes before the boss and use the ally to deal extra damage, but due to all the explosions hitting the boss, it actually completely covers the boss so I can't see how much damage I've done with each strategy. I want to know if anyone else has gotten all the bombs only badges and how they beat the bosses, or more ideas for beating them myself.
              Edit: The only things in the lab that I don't have is a couple epic powers for the storm monkey but nothing I don't already have in the doctor monkey and super or ice monkey.

Comment

• I don’t blame you, this is probably the hardest thing in the game to do. I’ve done it before, but it takes all max upgrades, rank 4 powerups, very precise micro, and perhaps some luck.

Bring Dr. Monkey and one other monkey with every bomb upgrade, and powerups should be Turbo Boost and Neva-Miss. The reason Neva-Miss is preferred here is because the movement of the rockets changes to be more usable. At all times, position Dr. Monkey so that it is slightly further to the side of where the blimp is about to fly into. (For example, if it’s flying to the left, stay a little further to the left until it turns around and heads right.) Whenever your epics cool down, rapidly switch to the other monkey, use all 3 epics, rapidly switch back to Dr. Monkey, and use the other 3. If you can do all this over the course of the whole battle, you just might be able to win!

An alternate solution may make it easier, but it requires RNG. You would need to get your Parallel Universe to rank 4, and then keep trying levels with Turbo Boost and Parallel Universe until one of your alternates gets Neva-Miss (or vice-versa).
                My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
                Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

• Thanks for the tips! Like I said, I didn't know what powerups to use because the boss was always covered by the explosions. You have saved me a lot of time. I'm gonna get on bsm2 now and hope for the best!
                  Edit: I easily beat level 68 first try and even in the first phase of the boss fight! I must have done terrible micro when I tried turbo boost and neva miss. I beat every boss up to bloonarius (level 94) on my first try. After barely failing bloonarius I ran out of turbo boosts, but I am confident I will be able to bea t the last two bosses without much effort.
                  Last edited by Cloudkit; 06-01-19, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• The game is pretty fun, but they should nerf the camo regrow reds.

Comment

Working...
                    X