X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Novarius View Post
    Strategy that works very well for me:
    Spam Grape Shot buccaneers.
    Only good for the first few levels though.

FSC spam for the win!

Comment

• Then the moab fleet cometh
      When monkey things go awry
      Spoiler:

Bloons Wrath City
      0-0-3 boat = the loadship
      4-2-0 farm = GMO bananas
      5-2-0 farm = plastic bananas, laced with mercury
      2-5-0 farm = the monkeys got their Obama
      4-2-0 sm = the megachurch
      5-2-0 sm = the Simiagogue Church Of All Monkeys
      2-5-0 sm = transsimianism
      0-5-2 dm = calling plasma from heaven, yipes! It isn't photoshopped
      2-3-0 village = the monkey bureaucracy
      2-0-4 village = monkey family planning
      0-3-0 ice = global warming, for real

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonc65 View Post
        Then the moab fleet cometh

I've faced ZOMG fleet on high Vortex levels so moab fleet isn't problem.
        The way I am, I am.

Comment

• Blastapopolous this time.
          The way I am, I am.

Comment

• Interesting fact. Vortex is easier on mobile than on flash. I noticed that it vice versa with other Boss.
            I use absolutely same strategy with same places for towers and Vortex (4 lvl) on BMCM 36lvl with lower MK (6-9) comparing to BMC 40lv (MK 12-15) dies faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeniorSSS View Post
              Interesting fact. Vortex is easier on mobile than on flash. I noticed that it vice versa with other Boss.
              I use absolutely same strategy with same places for towers and Vortex (4 lvl) on BMCM 36lvl with lower MK (6-9) comparing to BMC 40lv (MK 12-15) dies faster.

Mobile is easier anyway.
              The way I am, I am.

Comment

• *Vortex spawns*
                *Vortex immediately dies*

...Usan do you know how much time it takes to beat the Beacon
                I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• Originally posted by SeniorSSS
                  Interesting fact. Vortex is easier on mobile than on flash. I noticed that it vice versa with other Boss.
                  Or it might be how the towers preform on each version, but regardless I think Bloonarius and Vortex are easier on Mobile overall.

Interesting note: Mobile Vortex's pulse is weaker on some towers and stronger on others as opposed to the Flash's counterpart. (reason being is the reload penalty is added to the reload time instead of being multiplied)
                  Also starting on level 25, Flash Vortex's pulse can completely stop towers from firing.

Take a super monkey, for example, it does crap damage for most of the earlier mobile levels (starting on 21 Mobile is better).
                  Last edited by Junior Monkey; 14-10-16, 11:22 PM.
                  Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
                  Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
                  Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post

Try a super monkey, it does crap damage for most of the earlier mobile levels (starting on 21 Mobile is better).
                    Why? For testing something?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeniorSSS
                      Why? For testing something?
                      Actually, you don't have to. Meant to use that as an example.
                      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
                      Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
                      Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

• Azabondiia aka Tim Haywood, and by now you

Comment

• In Blasta, I use 1/0 Dartlings and 2/0 Engineers.
                          If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

• Need some advice for beating Blasta level 18-20. I recently achieved $9,000 starting cash. I am at Level 9 MKP. I was able to beat this boss @ lvl 20 in 1 attempt first try a few weeks ago, however, I didnt like my strategy. It was pure chaos. This boss will shutdown much of my MOAB-killing/anti-ceramic rushing defenses early game.

My rules are:
                            Crates, Red Hot Spikes, Monkey Boosts, and Boss Powers (used seldomly) are allowed. Panic Spikes ("frantically" laying down a large number of road spikes to stop a rush) are not allowed; would like to avoid the use of road spikes and pineapples if possible. Letting a few bloons through to activate the Egg Scrambler is allowed, but anything other than that is not allowed. 1 attempt only.

Comment

• I just use snipers and cannons mainly.

btw how come I get to level 5 or whatever for a boss, then next time I fight it I am back to level 1 again?

Comment

• Maybe dartling guns ? You can shoot them throughout the whole map

Comment

Working...
                                X