BMC MObile suggestion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMC MObile suggestion thread

Since the game is not getting updates like it should, suggestions have been on my mind:

DDTs
    They are crap. No lead and black properties. It is OK that they don't come in threes. They should only be included in bloon strategies that are suggestive DDT properties: camo, camo regrow, regrow, hard and heavy, fast and furious. Round ramp and cluster chaos shouldn't have them.

Contested Territory
    Lag due to three factors: (1) too many zomgs, (2) weak temples, (3) dividing bloons. To address them:

too many zomgs
    Thin out the zomgs to the density of Flash.

weak temples
    Temple plasma strips only one layer off of bloons. It functions like a moab mauler rather than a general bloon busting attack. Mobile temples were once pathetic. The bug was fixed by letting the temples do 2-15 damage against blimps, depending on the sacrifice levels, but this should have been applied to all bloons, and we now see why. Just one zomg's grandchildren are enough to cause a noticeable lag spike. The layers popped should equal 3 + floor(1/2 * sum(over 5 sacrifice categories, of sacrifice levels)) for a max of 15. A 0-4-4-0-4 temple, for instance, would pop 9 layers, which is ideal for lag reduction against nondividing bloons.

dividing bloons
    BMCM still does not have the nondividing bloons (super ceramics, freeplay bloons) of BTD5O, BTD5M, and BMCO. Starting in round 31, ceramics have 38 health and contain 1 rainbow. But rainbow, zebra, black and white continue to have two children each. They should not. The lag still isn't a severe issue until round 50. Perhaps rainbow can stop dividing in round 41 and the rest in round 51. Against the current BMCM freeplay ceramics, 12 layers of temple damage would be ideal (see above) and ten layers would also be reasonable. BTD5M has a glitch: ground zero used against freeplay ceramics makes tons of cash. The programmers should be able to properly program the nondividing bloons without allowing this glitch.

As a reference point, let me mention BTD5M mastery mode. If I continue in freeplay on mastery easy and get a temple, round 63 is lagless on my device because of nondividing bloons having been introduced in round 51. The same round in mastery medium has huge lag spikes, since the bloons are nondividing until round 66. Round 63 in mastery mode has three moab packs. Nondividing bloons seems to do more to reduce lag than the other two options combined.

Milstones are not rewarding enough. Please improve. Second cities would be an improvement itself, as would permanent milestones. Here is the math: With 2.5 packs to each ancient, Flash milestones reward 34 MK packs per week, whereas Mobile offers only 12 per week. With second cities added, this becomes 24 packs per week. With permanent milestones, this becomes 28 packs per week. With both second cities and permanent milestones, this becomes an OP 56 packs per week. Occupation is even less fun in Mobile. In Flash, if you get a week where all your opponents are pathetic, you have an easy 13.5 packs. In Mobile, you would need to get lucky three times. Also, you have to recapture the tile 15 times to get the 5 days, compared to 5 times in Flash. In my experience, enduring the lag to reach round 100 is not worth my time. Even round 70 is pushing it. Quitting at round 45 gives me only 4.5 packs per week.

Bosses
    The difficulty spike of level 15 bosses needs to be toned down. If I take the boss down part way in level 12, throwing city cash at the problem solves it. But if I perform similarly in level 15, I have to throw not just city cash at the problem but also crates, boosts, and boss abilities. How many is determined by luck. No fun. Level 15's difficulty should be that of level 20. Level 14 should be moved to level 16. Starting in level 14, the ceramics should come gradually earlier until the current level 16 difficulty is reached at level 20. Only level 20 should be allowed to have moabs right off the bat.

RNG in general
    Round 8 ceramics are way worse than the round 6 moab in Flash. Monkey fort peculiarities have been found to be essential to 33 round tiles on some tracks. The recent GR nerf was no fun. Also, some bloon strategies generate OP rushes. For instance, regrow rush of doom on 27 round tiles can dish out regrow ceramic rushes of doom as early as round 9! Regrow rush of doom isn't supposed to be cluster chaos.

Suggestion for limiting the ceramics. On 33 round tiles, regardless of the bloon strategy, and provided that hardcore (see below) is not used, round 8 can have up to four ceramics, and for the next three rounds, each round can have 4 ceramics. Rounds before 8 can have only 1 ceramic each, if a surprise ceramic is thrown (second cities can throw 3 ceramics). Hard and heavy is an exception and is allowed to add a ceramic per round until round 8. Bear in mind that chippers, which are the goto tower for early ceramics, can only hold four ceramics at a time. One should not be forced to add more than one chipper per round, until he has had time to build up a bloon trap and start farming. Cluster chaos should not apply to ceramics until four rounds after they start spawning. If there is a moab, it counts as six ceramics. As we remove or add rounds to 33 round tiles, we also move up or down the ceramic onset round. For camo craziness and camo regrow, camos should not cease after the ceramics have started coming. Likewise, regrow rush tiles should contain regrows as late as round 20.

hardcore
    Why is this feature not included? I suggest that hardcore double the rewards from monkey teams and land grabs, since 4 bs for HC NLL would be pathetic. If a land grab is obtained by a combination of modes, the modes used should be tracked and their values averaged. If a land grab rewards 4 crates, then 1 hc + 2 normal should result in floor((8 + 4 + 4)/3) = 5 crates. Hardcore can have the current difficulty resulting from the OP rushes of certain bloon strategies. Something similar was done in Flash when the mode was added.

second cities
    Why is this feature a Flash exclusive? BTD5M and BTDBM taught us that Mobile apps are meant to have the exclusive features. I suggest that BMCM have a snow city as second city, but if it is easier to go with an already existing design, that is fine.

free abilities
    Flash has cuddly bear and camo dust. I suggest that Mobile not have the same abilities, but some abilities need to be there. The use of camo dust with AA level 4 is essential to some Flash strategies used on monkey teams. Super + glue is an example.

I suggest that the abilities be camo dust and rainstorm. The rainstorm cools down every 120 seconds and causes all banana farms to give a round of bananas. This would introduce the banana farm Battles buff through the back door. The ability is not banned even if farms are, so it can always be used for AA. With abilities added, 6 added ceramics per round (see "RNG in general) may be reasonable.
    Last edited by jasonc65; 23-07-16, 06:55 PM.
    The bloons have taken over your town
    #takeitback
    https://youtu.be/3quGIS0X4p8

Perhaps I will add my suggestions I already made here and here.
    Originally posted by Trump Monkey
    Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonc65 View Post
      Since the game is not getting updates like it should, suggestions have been on my mind:

DDTs
      They are crap. No lead and black properties. It is OK that they don't come in threes. They should only be included in bloon strategies that are suggestive DDT properties: camo, camo regrow, regrow, hard and heavy, fast and furious. Round ramp and cluster chaos shouldn't have them.

Contested Territory
      Lag due to three factors: (1) too many zomgs, (2) weak temples, (3) dividing bloons. To address them:

too many zomgs
      Thin out the zomgs to the density of Flash.

weak temples
      Temple plasma strips only one layer off of bloons. It functions like a moab mauler rather than a general bloon busting attack. Mobile temples were once pathetic. The bug was fixed by letting the temples do 2-15 damage against blimps, depending on the sacrifice levels, but this should have been applied to all bloons, and we now see why. Just one zomg's grandchildren are enough to cause a noticeable lag spike. The layers popped should equal 3 + floor(1/2 * sum(over 5 sacrifice categories, of sacrifice levels) for a max of 15. A 0-4-4-0-4 temple, for instance, would pop 9 layers, which is ideal for lag reduction against nondividing bloons.

dividing bloons
      BMCM still does not have the nondividing bloons (super ceramics, freeplay bloons) of BTD5O, BTD5M, and BMCO. Starting in round 31, ceramics have 38 health and contain 1 rainbow. But rainbow, zebra, black and white continue to have two children each. They should not. The lag still isn't a severe issue until round 50. Perhaps rainbow can stop dividing in round 41 and the rest in round 51. Against the current BMCM freeplay ceramics, 12 layers of temple damage would be ideal (see above) and ten layers would also be reasonable. BTD5M has a glitch: ground zero used against freeplay ceramics makes tons of cash. The programmers should be able to properly program the nondividing bloons without allowing this glitch.

As a reference point, let me mention BTD5M mastery mode. If I continue in freeplay on mastery easy and get a temple, round 63 is lagless on my device because of nondividing bloons having been introduced in round 51. The same round in mastery medium has huge lag spikes, since the bloons are nondividing until round 66. Round 63 in mastery mode has three moab packs. Nondividing bloons seems to do more to reduce lag than the other two options combined.

Milstones are not rewarding enough. Please improve. Second cities would be an improvement itself, as would permanent milestones. Here is the math: With 2.5 packs to each ancient, Flash milestones reward 34 MK packs per week, whereas Mobile offers only 12 per week. With second cities added, this becomes 24 packs per week. With permanent milestones, this becomes 28 packs per week. With both second cities and permanent milestones, this becomes an OP 56 packs per week. Occupation is even less fun in Mobile. In Flash, if you get a week where all your opponents are pathetic, you have an easy 13.5 packs. In Mobile, you would need to get lucky three times. Also, you have to recapture the tile 15 times to get the 5 days, compared to 5 times in Flash. In my experience, enduring the lag to reach round 100 is not worth my time. Even round 70 is pushing it. Quitting at round 45 gives me only 4.5 packs per week.

Bosses
      The difficulty spike of level 15 bosses needs to be toned down. If I take the boss down part way in level 12, throwing city cash at the problem solves it. But if I perform similarly in level 15, I have to throw not just city cash at the problem but also crates, boosts, and boss abilities. How many is determined by luck. No fun. Level 15's difficulty should be that of level 20. Level 14 should be moved to level 16. Starting in level 14, the ceramics should come gradually earlier until the current level 16 difficulty is reached at level 20. Only level 20 should be allowed to have moabs right off the bat.

RNG in general
      Round 8 ceramics are way worse than the round 6 moab in Flash. Monkey fort peculiarities have been found to be essential to 33 round tiles on some tracks. The recent GR nerf was no fun. Also, some bloon strategies generate OP rushes. For instance, regrow rush of doom on 27 round tiles can dish out regrow ceramic rushes of doom as early as round 9! Regrow rush of doom isn't supposed to be cluster chaos.

Suggestion for limiting the ceramics. On 33 round tiles, regardless of the bloon strategy, and provided that hardcore (see below) is not used, round 8 can have up to four ceramics, and for the next three rounds, each round can have 4 ceramics. Rounds before 8 can have only 1 ceramic each, if a surprise ceramic is thrown (second cities can throw 3 ceramics). Hard and heavy is an exception and is allowed to add a ceramic per round until round 8. Bear in mind that chippers, which are the goto tower for early ceramics, can only hold four ceramics at a time. One should not be forced to add more than one chipper per round, until he has had time to build up a bloon trap and start farming. Cluster chaos should not apply to ceramics until four rounds after they start spawning. If there is a moab, it counts as six ceramics. As we remove or add rounds to 33 round tiles, we also move up or down the ceramic onset round. For camo craziness and camo regrow, camos should not cease after the ceramics have started coming. Likewise, regrow rush tiles should contain regrows as late as round 20.

hardcore
      Why is this feature not included? I suggest that hardcore double the rewards from monkey teams and land grabs, since 4 bs for HC NLL would be pathetic. If a land grab is obtained by a combination of modes, the modes used should be tracked and their values averaged. If a land grab rewards 4 crates, then 1 hc + 2 normal should result in floor((8 + 4 + 4)/3) = 5 crates. Hardcore can have the current difficulty resulting from the OP rushes of certain bloon strategies. Something similar was done in Flash when the mode was added.

second cities
      Why is this feature a Flash exclusive? BTD5M and BTDBM taught us that Mobile apps are meant to have the exclusive features. I suggest that BMCM have a snow city as second city, but if it is easier to go with an already existing design, that is fine.

free abilities
      Flash has cuddly bear and camo dust. I suggest that Mobile not have the same abilities, but some abilities need to be there. The use of camo dust with AA level 4 is essential to some Flash strategies used on monkey teams. Super + glue is an example.

I suggest that the abilities be camo dust and rainstorm. The rainstorm cools down every 120 seconds and causes all banana farms to give a round of bananas. This would introduce the banana farm Battles buff through the back door. The ability is not banned even if farms are, so it can always be used for AA. With abilities added, 6 added ceramics per round (see "RNG in general) may be reasonable.

I don't agree that rushes are hard.
      The way I am, I am.

Comment

I've already seen most of the stuff suggested. I'm gonna give my points on the stuff I disagree on.

weak temples
        Temple plasma strips only one layer off of bloons. It functions like a moab mauler rather than a general bloon busting attack. Mobile temples were once pathetic. The bug was fixed by letting the temples do 2-15 damage against blimps, depending on the sacrifice levels, but this should have been applied to all bloons, and we now see why. Just one zomg's grandchildren are enough to cause a noticeable lag spike. The layers popped should equal 3 + floor(1/2 * sum(over 5 sacrifice categories, of sacrifice levels) for a max of 15. A 0-4-4-0-4 temple, for instance, would pop 9 layers, which is ideal for lag reduction against nondividing bloons.
        Temples are weak, you say? *cough*vengeful monkey*cough*

RNG in general

...it's really not that hard... you could probably do most tiles even without the fort giving substantial boosts (in early game, at least)
        ...you do realize the rainstorm ability is exclusive to that one special mission, right? Honestly, I think banana farms are fine in mobile. We don't need to make the game easier than it already is.

I'm gonna be blunt here, all this crap that you make just makes you look like a huge complainer, especially since 90% of the stuff here was already suggested... mostly by you.
        Last edited by antibot; 23-07-16, 05:53 PM.
        NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

Originally posted by antibot View Post
          I've already seen most of the stuff suggested. I'm gonna give my points on the stuff I disagree on.

Temples are weak, you say? *cough*vengeful monkey*cough*
          You don't read. By weak, I don't mean that temples do not defeat the bloons. I mean that they do not reduce lag. I explain why. I made suggestions for reducing lag, not making it inherently easier. Reducing the zomgs would reduce the money available, which makes it a bit harder, you have to admit. It is a fact that you don't need to farm after round 50.

...it's really not that hard... you could probably do most tiles even without the fort giving substantial boosts (in early game, at least)
          Then tell me if you think 7 regrow ceramics clustered together on a round 9 of 27 is OK. Even if it is called regrow rush of death, I think it is OP. I have seen it happen to me.

...you do realize the rainstorm ability is exclusive to that one special mission, right? Honestly, I think banana farms are fine in mobile. We don't need to make the game easier than it already is.
          Just another suggestion for making Mobile a bit different. It is ok if they just give the farms the "Battles" buff.

I'm gonna be blunt here, all this crap that you make just makes you look like a huge complainer, especially since 90% of the stuff here was already suggested... mostly by you.
          Farms are not OK because they are not giving the cash they are meant to give. Let me explain the Battles buff. The 0/0 farm makes 80 per round in BTD5 (both Flash and Mobile). In Battles, the farm makes 120 per round because they buffed it. BMCO was given this buff. Therefore, farms were supposed to give 50% more money in BMC than in BTD5. But BMCM was not given this buff. That is stupid.

You only comment about what you disapprove of. Did you like any of my suggestions? You are so negative.

Many suggestions have been made, and I thought it would be a good idea if there were a general suggestions thread. So of course I am going to repeat my suggestions here. You can do the same thing.
          Last edited by jasonc65; 23-07-16, 07:39 PM.
          #takeitback

Comment

Originally posted by antibot
            Should also mention, where is the ability going to go? If I'm not mistaken, the ability only works in a certain range (bottom left corner), since I remember in one of my Dry as a Bone Missions, I placed a farm on the other side, and when using the ability, that farm didn't get the extra bananas.

Originally posted by jasonc65
            Then tell me if you think 7 regrow ceramics clustered together on a round 9 of 27 is OK. Even if it is called regrow rush of death, I think it is OP. I have seen it happen to me.
            Not OP by me, I've got 4 of them on round THREE, and it was also an RRoD! Maybe if I can find the screenshot I'll show you.

Here you go:
            Last edited by Junior Monkey; 23-07-16, 07:00 PM.
            Originally posted by Trump Monkey
            Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
              Should also mention, where is the ability going to go? If I'm not mistaken, the ability only works in a certain range (bottom left corner), since I remember in one of my Dry as a Bone Missions, I placed a farm on the other side, and when using the ability, that farm didn't get the extra bananas.
              I was working with the assumption that it would affect the whole screen.

Not OP by me, I've got 4 of them on round THREE, and it was also an RRoD! Maybe if I can find the screenshot I'll show you.
              In Flash, the worst you will see in first cities is 1 ceramic on round 3. In second cities, you will sometimes see 3 ceramics that early. They will never be regrow, even on regrow assaults. Why are things considered OP in Flash allowed without a second thought in Mobile, and why do people never complain about them? In Flash, regrow rainbows were complained about until NK decided to tone them down. I thought Mobile was supposed to be the more noob-friendly version, but I guess I'm wrong.
              #takeitback

Comment

Originally posted by Fleskimiso View Post

I don't agree that rushes are hard.
                Was all that really necessary , just to say that?
                Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

I thought Mobile was supposed to be the more noob-friendly version, but I guess I'm wrong.
                  Mobile is more noob-friendly version than flash. :P
                  The way I am, I am.

Comment

We don't need to make the game easier than it already is.
                    I agree with this. We don't need any changes that would make the game even easier. Instead we would need more difficult challenges to work on.

Comment

Yeah, it's easy enough as is. But things like ct lag , things that can be dealt with, if only in part, should be.
                      Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

You don't read. By weak, I don't mean that temples do not defeat the bloons. I mean that they do not reduce lag. I explain why. I made suggestions for reducing lag, not making it inherently easier. Reducing the zomgs would reduce the money available, which makes it a bit harder, you have to admit. It is a fact that you don't need to farm after round 50.
                        I'm just gonna say, what ever happened to the sniper ability? There are no maps in the game that restrict both farms and snipers. And you don't have to farm after round 50 you say because the ZOMGs give so much money? And reducing the ZOMGs will cause you to get less money? That's exactly why you keep farming.

And it's not the temples that cause lag; it's the fact that non-MOAB class bloons still divide. You touch on that in your next subject which... yeah.

I'm assuming you're a lower level player... which I'll touch onto later...
                        Just another suggestion for making Mobile a bit different. It is ok if they just give the farms the "Battles" buff.
                        Well, okay.
                        Farms are not OK because they are not giving the cash they are meant to give. Let me explain the Battles buff. The 0/0 farm makes 80 per round in BTD5 (both Flash and Mobile). In Battles, the farm makes 120 per round because they buffed it. BMCO was given this buff. Therefore, farms were supposed to give 50% more money in BMC than in BTD5. But BMCM was not given this buff. That is stupid.
                        Let's face it, if NK wanted farms to give 50% more money in BMCM, they would do just that. They probably would have done that from the beginning.
                        You only comment about what you disapprove of. Did you like any of my suggestions? You are so negative.
                        Not touching this one with a 50 foot pole.
                        Many suggestions have been made, and I thought it would be a good idea if there were a general suggestions thread. So of course I am going to repeat my suggestions here. You can do the same thing.
                        Before you chew me out again, let me say something: my comments come from the perspective of a fairly experienced player that has near-maximum offensive capabilities and doesn't have to try very hard at all to beat 99% of the tiles on the map. If these suggestions are aimed toward less experienced players, then those players should play at a difficulty that is right for them, if you know what I mean. You have to look at the big picture, at all of the players, and see what is best for all of them.

Like round 9 ceramics on round 27; to me, that is absolutely nothing because a. I have enough starting cash to get a 4/2 ninja by round 3 and b. I routinely attack 30+ round tiles that have ceramics appear as early as round 3. Round 9 would be about the time I would start expecting MOABs to come out at the level I play at. However, that might be fairly difficult to deal with at your level... which, I must ask, what level are you at?

I'm not trying to appear hostile, I'm just giving my negative thoughts on your suggestions.
                        Last edited by antibot; 25-07-16, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Not touching this one with a 50 foot pole.

You scared, boi?

Comment

Fix CT lag and Buff DDTs and everything will be git gut
                            The way I am, I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathsax View Post

You scared, boi?
                              I clearly said that I would only address the stuff that I disagreed on. It looks like he just breezed right over that.

Comment

Working...
                              X