Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I play on the windows verson of BMC and every time i try and place down a heli pilot after a certian point (idk what hte limit is yet.) it crashes the game when i'm doing contested territory. Last time i did it was today on round 26 and it crashed the game just placing the heli pilot down with no bloons on the screen. It was inbetween rounds and still crashed the game.

Comment

• Was playing contested territory in my level 40 city (been playing for just over a year), got kicked back and now it's lost my entire game and I'm back to level 1.

Comment

• BMC keeps crashing when left alone for around 3-5 minutes. I don't know why, but it only happens when the window has lost focus or has not been interacted with recently. This is an issue with the windows 10 version (hence 'window'), and is really annoying when it does it during a mvm attack and automatically forfeits.

Comment

• I get broken notifications

like even though I collect from my farms when theyre full, it will continue to say my farms are full

Comment

• I used to be level 28.Then I open BMC again and it says level 11 on top,and the city you start with.Even CT is open.Help me fix it.the image- https://ibb.co/jQpv9p
            Last edited by The Great; 08-09-18, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Great View Post
              I used to be level 28.Then I open BMC again and it says level 11 on top,and the city you start with.Even CT is open.Help me fix it.the image- https://ibb.co/jQpv9p
              So i'm not only one...i had about 30+ city...didn't played for about a year...installed and now i'm 19th level...i found a smooth solution to this...uninstalled again

Comment

• So is the bloon beacon supposed to appear on already claimed tiles? I would upload a screenshot but when I try to I get an error messege

Comment

Working...
                X