[Steam] New Update--Harder CT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Steam] New Update--Harder CT?

A few days ago I got an update for BMC Steam (size ~250MB). Today when I went into CT I realized it had become much harder than normal: round 7 MOAB, round 15 ZOMG, and by round 25 several ZOMGs were showing up in clumps. (I'm city level 40) Anyone else noticing this?

Originally posted by sundeco View Post
    A few days ago I got an update for BMC Steam (size ~250MB). Today when I went into CT I realized it had become much harder than normal: round 7 MOAB, round 15 ZOMG, and by round 25 several ZOMGs were showing up in clumps. (I'm city level 40) Anyone else noticing this?
    By "normal", what do you mean? Flash, Mobile?

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• KillaZombieForMommy
      KillaZombieForMommy commented
      Editing a comment
      He's got Steam in brackets in his title. I suppose that includes mobile and pc doesn't it?

• Salmon
      Salmon commented
      Editing a comment
      D'oh! Thanks for pointing that out, my bad!

There should have been no change, according to staff.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

It may be related to the issue I raised on 29-02-20. I ran into the issue on both android and iOS. There's a new update a few days ago. So maybe it is resolved or maybe it is not. My work around for iOS is to uninstall the app and re-install. This usually fix the problem for a week or two. The windows version is free from this problem, because it hasn't been updated recently and therefore does not have new bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by secretbluegamer View Post
        It may be related to the issue I raised on 29-02-20. I ran into the issue on both android and iOS. There's a new update a few days ago. So maybe it is resolved or maybe it is not. My work around for iOS is to uninstall the app and re-install. This usually fix the problem for a week or two. The windows version is free from this problem, because it hasn't been updated recently and therefore does not have new bugs.
        It's still there, and it fixes itself after the current CT ends.
        Originally posted by Trump Monkey
        Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

After going past Level 50, all of the DDT-rated land will be "easy", as well as any further tiles. The tiles further away will be harder to capture, but are the same number of rounds long. Tiles only go up to 44 rounds long. Cities level 50 or beyond may have to start taking out DDT's on the first round - this is impossible with only Dart Monkeys. This forces them to use powerful towers such as the Super Monkeys on their first round, but, eventually, they will also fail. This means that the Monkey City is limited; it can only expand to about 2000 tiles before it ends. However, this bug never happens with cities below Level 50.

Comment

Working...
          X