Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone overheating

(I have a HTC One M9)

This game quickly heats my phone up, after playing maybe just a dozen levels the screen feels hot to the touch and a 3rd party app has revealed my phone's temp has reached up to 44C.

Just now while playing the game my phone actually seized up- the screen went all white and it made a continual buzzing sound and the screen was very warm to the touch and I think this is because of overheating. (I was able to reset the phone by pressing and holding the on/off and my phone is now turned off to cool down). I've never had this before with any other game. I guess it must be because there are so many objects on the screen at once- all the projectile bullets, the orbs and the bloons the game has to keep track of.

I’ve never had problems with overheating and certainly not to the extent of the game becoming unplayable, except maybe in Contested Territory. If your phone starts melting itself at higher rounds, I guess leave it in the fridge or something for a while.
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
    Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

For me, my iPhone SE phone didn't get too hot, but the battery did get very bad after completing Round 100 Contested Territory.
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

just to add, the game this happens with is SuperMonkey 2, not monkey city

Comment

Originally posted by leanmachineformeancuisine View Post
          just to add, the game this happens with is SuperMonkey 2, not monkey city
          then why is it in this subforum :?

PM a mod and he/she should be able to move it into the correct place.
          My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
          My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
          Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

my mistake

Comment

Then get a new phone fast as thats definitely not normal that it has any feelabe heat as i already heard that their rechargeble battery can explode when getting too hot as there is at least 1 case where that already happened once.

Comment

Working...
              X