Get golden egg scrambler twice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get golden egg scrambler twice?

I already have golden egg scrambler. Is there any use to getting another one?

I would assume no. I have mine from two years ago, but I didn't get it last year to confirm if maybe the second one goes off once another bloon leaks and the first boost comes off of cooldown, assuming that it does stack.
    Originally posted by Trump Monkey
    Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

I don't have one yet. The event lasts 7 days. I've collected ~1550 in 2 days. By my estimates, I would have ~5425 by the end of the week. I will need a total of 10,800 to get the egg scrambler? How is this possible? Tons of friends to donate and bloonstones?

Comment

Play a lot more. I've collected enough that I can get it if I play this much for the rest of the week, plus spend about 500 bloonstones at the end. There's nothing else that I would spend them on, so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by DestructivForce View Post
          Play a lot more. I've collected enough that I can get it if I play this much for the rest of the week, plus spend about 500 bloonstones at the end. There's nothing else that I would spend them on, so why not?
          NK made a mistake and extended the duration. It's now 10 days + today.

I never spend bloonstones (besides bloon upgrades) until Fireworks + Festival of Bloonstones happens.

Comment

I just got another egg scrambler and can confirm that they do not stack.
            Originally posted by Trump Monkey
            Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

The egg scrambler description is confusing... it states that it helps you preserve nll, yet only triggers when you lose lives.

Comment

If one bloon (ceramic or under) leaks, that bloon triggers the scrambler, and it doesn’t make you lose lives. Any other bloon that leaks after that will make you lose lives.
                My shameless advertising:

Comment

Working...
                X