Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way2MuchSauce
    commented on 's reply
    Ticket? By that do you mean emailing them again? Hmm it appears they might reply late due to the holiday

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Well, I hope you can explain that to support staff, try sending another ticket.

• Way2MuchSauce
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, but it's not against the tos if it isn't affecting gameplay for other players, as an unfair advantage.

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    You'll find that modifying game code will usually come with consequences.

• Way2MuchSauce
    replied
    In BTD Battles, I was recently messing around with mods in friendly battles with some friends, and I removed the mods after a few hours. The next day, I decided to do normal assault battles, when I realized I was faced against a hacker. I quit the match, and looked for a new battle, but once again, faced a hacker. I researched this, and apparently I was in a Hackers Pool. I've never hacked in a live match, and the gameplay that I played for hours, and spent money on, was ruined because I couldn't play matches. I emailed support ninja kiwi, but have not received a reply yet in the past few days. Edit:I also am unable to play friendly battles. It works on mobile, which isn't the device I used mods on, since I missed the game on PC. I also tried Verifying the Integrity of the files, reinstalling, etc, but had no effect.

Leave a comment:

• Nono TRC
    replied
    Can you please add a weak targeting option to TD6 so the other monkeys wont pop the strong bloons that i want the sniper to pop in one go
    Last edited by Nono TRC; 12-02-20, 08:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cable
    replied
    How do you accept the terms and conditions in the Discord for ninja kiwi . It says to click on the white check mark below but it doesnt work. What do i click?

Leave a comment:

• Jade
    replied
    I have a problem with the BTD 6 mobile game. In every game when i buy a hero and he gets Level 2, the prices of the monkeys on the right side disappear.
    Last edited by Jade; 09-02-20, 04:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mikesc
    replied
    Hey guys i need some help i have downloaded Bloons TD 6 to my Mac (steam) whenever i try to start it, it always shows the same error... something about a missing file or something. i have tried to reinstall and all that but it doesn't seem to help
    Hope that someone can help me

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    In that case, send in a support email to [email protected] and give as much information as you can! Good luck!

• jepp8032
    commented on 's reply
    It is updated to 15.1.2270 but it still doesn't work
    thanks for the help anyway I think it could be a problem with my computer

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Right click on the game name and it should say update. The current build is 15.1.2270

• jepp8032
    commented on 's reply
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but that didn't work
    Is there any way that I can make sure that the game is updated

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Try uninstalling it and reinstalling. Also make sure it is updated to its newest version.

• jepp8032
    replied
    BTD6 doesn't start on steam
    Every time I click on the play button the game says that it has stopped working

Leave a comment:

Working...
X