Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by GameingNalysis101 View Post
    sorry for taking so long i tried it again, and i completely wasn't idle. It still happened
    well never mind, it stopped

    Comment


    • Here is a question that I have been wondering, maybe one of you can help me with an answer.
      I'm trying to figure out if "Bloons Tower Defense 5", and Bloons Tower Defense Battles" have the same game configurations.
      For example, are the "Bloons Tower Defense 5" "Temple Monkey God" "Tier Sacrifices" the same as "Bloons Tower Defense Battles" "Temple Monkey God" "Tier Sacrifices"

      ​ "Bloons Tower Defense 5" "Temple Monkey God Tiers"
      Tier 1: $1500
      Tier 2: $4500
      Tier 3: $10,000
      Tier 4: 30,000

      Is this the same in "Bloons Tower Defense Battles"?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by VidGame Helper View Post
        Here is a question that I have been wondering, maybe one of you can help me with an answer.
        I'm trying to figure out if "Bloons Tower Defense 5", and Bloons Tower Defense Battles" have the same game configurations.
        For example, are the "Bloons Tower Defense 5" "Temple Monkey God" "Tier Sacrifices" the same as "Bloons Tower Defense Battles" "Temple Monkey God" "Tier Sacrifices"

        ​ "Bloons Tower Defense 5" "Temple Monkey God Tiers"
        Tier 1: $1500
        Tier 2: $4500
        Tier 3: $10,000
        Tier 4: 30,000

        Is this the same in "Bloons Tower Defense Battles"?
        Yes, most game mechanics between BTD5 web, BTD Battles web, BMC web, BTD5 mobile/Steam, BTD Battles mobile/Steam, and BMC mobile are the exact same. There are some differences between versions (e.g. the way certain towers act), but for the temple sacrifices, the mechanics should be the exact same.
        Why are you reading my signature?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by VidGame Helper View Post
          Here is a question that I have been wondering, maybe one of you can help me with an answer.
          I'm trying to figure out if "Bloons Tower Defense 5", and Bloons Tower Defense Battles" have the same game configurations.
          For example, are the "Bloons Tower Defense 5" "Temple Monkey God" "Tier Sacrifices" the same as "Bloons Tower Defense Battles" "Temple Monkey God" "Tier Sacrifices"

          ​ "Bloons Tower Defense 5" "Temple Monkey God Tiers"
          Tier 1: $1500
          Tier 2: $4500
          Tier 3: $10,000
          Tier 4: 30,000

          Is this the same in "Bloons Tower Defense Battles"?
          The only thing that isn't the same between BTDB web and BTD 5 web is the cost. It is 50% the price of a glaive lord on BTDB Web from BTD 5 web. This buff hasn't been done on BTD 5 Web. Also, the 3/X upgrade for the monkey village, in BTDB they give 50% or Eco, while not in BTDB, it give 50% more money. Also, the banana farms are different, so I suggest getting banks for the same banana Eco.
          Originally posted by ngue02 View Post

          Yes, most game mechanics between BTD5 web, BTD Battles web, BMC web, BTD5 mobile/Steam, BTD Battles mobile/Steam, and BMC mobile are the exact same. There are some differences between versions (e.g. the way certain towers act), but for the temple sacrifices, the mechanics should be the exact same.
          They have mini tweaks. And mostly different prices. And the money system.
          I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

          Comment


          • Just to make sure something.

            Does the "Mark Channels Read" button only affect the section of forums I'm in when I pressed it? For example when I pressed it in the BTD5 Web Daily Challenges subforum, is it supposed to mark topics in the BTD5 Web Daily Challenges as read only?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
              Just to make sure something.

              Does the "Mark Channels Read" button only affect the section of forums I'm in when I pressed it? For example when I pressed it in the BTD5 Web Daily Challenges subforum, is it supposed to mark topics in the BTD5 Web Daily Challenges as read only?
              Yes, that's how it works. There is a slight exception with the daily challenge subforum though - if you are in the BTD5 forum, there is an option below the link to the DC forum saying "mark as read", which sounds like it'd mark just the DC subforum as read, but in fact it acts exactly like the link at the top, ie marks the whole BTD5 forum as read. I don't know if that's a bug or not.
              Hello, I'm one of the moderators of this forum and the official Discord, also known as Topper 64. Be awesome to each other!
              BTD5 stuff: DC archive
              BMC stuff: Encyclopædia | CT maps | Honour
              SAS4 stuff: Gun DPS | Armour | Prices | Gallery
              Disembodied and detached, a voice describes the scene

              Comment


              • This might've been asked already but me and my friends have problem connecting with each other in BTD Battles mobile (Android). I look at my facebook friend list and they weren't there so I tried adding them. They don't seem to get the notification of my invite. We tried multiple times but it still didn't work. Really wanted to play with my friend. Pretty sure we're both connected to facebook and google play. Need help pls.

                Comment


                • Hello everyone,
                  I'm having a rather big issue with the browser version of BTD5.
                  As soon as I reach round 11 the game just stops sending bloons and I'm forever stuck in round 11.
                  It's really frustrating since I can't play the game anymore.
                  I tried deleting the browser cache, but nothing has changed.

                  If you know of any solution to my problem, please let me know.
                  Thank you in advance!

                  *Edit: I use the latest version of both Firefox and Adobe Flashplayer*

                  Comment


                  • Aaron
                    Aaron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is an issue with the game not connecting. If the Daily Quest missions aren't loading when you first open the game, it will probably break on round 11. There isn't a way to fix it except to check when you open the game. I'm not sure when we'll have an update to fix the bug.

                • I JUST WON 50 NK COINS ON THURSDAY BUT NINJAKIWI WON'T GIVE IT TO ME?!? Does anyone know why?

                  Comment


                • Hi, i have an issue with btd battles mobile. I play on an android tablet, but the towers/bloons layout is like on my phone, even though the tablets screen is o much bigger, i have seen, that on youtube people have a tower bar on the side, and they can change it to bloons. But i am stuck with having to press a button to get bloon sends on one side, and towers on the other. If anyone can help me change setup, it will be appreciated.

                  Comment


                  • Aaron
                    Aaron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What device are you using? It may just be set like that.

                • Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 SM-T280, and my friend can play with the layout i want on a smartphone, with a much smaller screen.

                  Comment


                  • How can I change my NK username, Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by M8isGr8Monk View Post
                      How can I change my NK username, Thanks
                      Send an Admin (e.g. Aaron) a personal message with the request.

                      Comment


                      • I have discovered a new rank!
                        "Sir Postsalot"? Well, that's gonna last a few days only (if I win)

                        Other people I know who have this rank are Superbloons321, sniper 355, and Gamzdude.

                        I have a feeling though that title editing will be available to all users, but I have a question.

                        Can we get fancy HTML code in our titles?
                        I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

                        Originally posted by nanahira
                        Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

                        ~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

                        Comment


                        • I believe it's just the default title for members with 1000 posts.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X