Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to create a new topic, but it says I need human verification information, what is that and what do I have to do?

Comment

Originally posted by GameingNalysis101
      I'm trying to create a new topic, but it says I need human verification information, what is that and what do I have to do?
      I think when this happens, I think the system automatically logged you off for being 'idle' (not switching pages).
      Originally posted by Trump Monkey
      Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

How do we report hacker/cheaters for the flash version of Bloons TD Battles? Other games have stickied threads for the purpose (including mobile Battles), but someone's attempt to start a hacker thread for flash Battles was locked by a moderator. Is there a different mechanism to report the accounts of hackers?

I asked this same question in the "Web Games" subforum for Battles several days ago, but still have no response.

Comment

So my monkey city for my phone reset. What should i do? I have a couple images showing the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by rmorrin View Post
            So my monkey city for my phone reset. What should i do? I have a couple images showing the issue.
            If you linked your game to iCloud (assuming you have an iPhone) you should have all of your progress intact. There are two seperate data files you can access through the game; one through iCloud and one through local storage. The iCloud file is generally a little behind the local one from what I've seen.

You could try deleting the app and redownloading it. If it's linked to iCloud you should be able to choose that file. If not then I don't know what to tell you .
            I'm Jony, one of the mods here at NK. Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns, if there's a situation that needs to be dealt with, or if you just want to chat.
            "All we are is dust in the wind, dude."

Comment

Originally posted by Jony9001 View Post

If you linked your game to iCloud (assuming you have an iPhone) you should have all of your progress intact. There are two seperate data files you can access through the game; one through iCloud and one through local storage. The iCloud file is generally a little behind the local one from what I've seen.

You could try deleting the app and redownloading it. If it's linked to iCloud you should be able to choose that file. If not then I don't know what to tell you .
              I tried doing that but to no avail here areba couple pictues to show what's going on. http://imgur.com/vra61rC http://imgur.com/1YLvPnO

Comment

Hi! So it's been like 2-3 months since I last played SAS 4 so last week i tried getting on but it said i need to login and i was already logged in so i tried resetting my password and it doesn't want to change my current password and i also forgot my email. Can anybody help me?

Comment

Originally posted by rmorrin View Post
                  I tried doing that but to no avail here areba couple pictues to show what's going on. http://imgur.com/vra61rC http://imgur.com/1YLvPnO
                  Yeah I don't know what to tell you man. Emailing support might not help you much since your actual NK account isn't connected to the mobile stuff. You can try it anyway to get some more advice since they know much more than I do. (the address is [email protected])

Originally posted by ReySolomon View Post
                  Hi! So it's been like 2-3 months since I last played SAS 4 so last week i tried getting on but it said i need to login and i was already logged in so i tried resetting my password and it doesn't want to change my current password and i also forgot my email. Can anybody help me?
                  For the log in problem all you have to do is keep a "ninjakiwi.com/logged_in" page open. Sometimes the game won't register you as logged in unless that page has been loaded. Once you load up that tab you should be good to go.

For your account problem I'd recommend emailing support. They can help with your account recovery. As long as you know your NK account name and password you should be fine.
                  I'm Jony, one of the mods here at NK. Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns, if there's a situation that needs to be dealt with, or if you just want to chat.
                  "All we are is dust in the wind, dude."

Comment

Originally posted by Jony9001 View Post

Yeah I don't know what to tell you man. Emailing support might not help you much since your actual NK account isn't connected to the mobile stuff. You can try it anyway to get some more advice since they know much more than I do. (the address is [email protected])

For the log in problem all you have to do is keep a "ninjakiwi.com/logged_in" page open. Sometimes the game won't register you as logged in unless that page has been loaded. Once you load up that tab you should be good to go.

For your account problem I'd recommend emailing support. They can help with your account recovery. As long as you know your NK account name and password you should be fine.
                    You saved me bro thanks.

Comment

• Jony9001
                      Jony9001 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      you're welcome

• I'll try to somehow make this clear and understandable. I will put some questions at the end for some people to answer.

Topic: SAS 4
                    Problem: Lag/Freezing online, both Mobile and PC.

PC: When this lag and freezing happens, I can't do anything, and I mean absolutely nothing. Turning everything off: visual effects, low quality, no intro scenes, etc. There is no way to fix this problem. There is one specific event and it is Virus. This event is such a "Virus," it causes this lag. (Funny joke. No? Alright.) Anyway, I haven't been able to do events recently because of this. Remember, this is only on online. Single player is not a problem 100%, all the way.

Mobile: Don't get me wrong, mobile isn't really that bad. It has minor lag spikes here and there, but it's alright. Though I have noticed on Vaccine or whatever that map is called, I can sometimes run it fine, but then there are times where it is unbearably freezing and lagging. I have a Moto G, if you're wondering what phone I have, and it's Android too.

Questions: Here are a few questions that will hopefully be answered and for some of them to be implemented or made in the game.

- May we change the quality on Mobile as we can on PC? (Also instead of just making it all pixels and such, possibly make the textures simplistic? Like if there were blood on the floor, remove it. Just make it wood only.)

- On Mobile and PC, may there be an option to disable animations? (Examples are death animations and just disappear the enemy right after you kill it, physics on the grenade where it turns on the ground and instead make it one direction, remove the leg animations on the player and possibly remove the moving animations on the enemies, and possibly the moving screen with your cursor at the very beginning of the game where you load it, also including your info menu and the animation when checking the masteries, all those animations and etc.)

I hope these questions make sense and are understandable, but I want to ask questions of my own.

- What is the browser that is intended or recommended for this game or this website? (Microsoft Edge actually Builds the levels and stuff faster and also turning off the chat, but Google doesn't seem to. What should I do to Build faster like I've seen so many people do?)

- Is there anyway to load the levels simpler than what they are now on PC? (I know that Mobile loads it simply and fast, but I don't understand how the PC version doesn't do the same. What differentiates from the 2?

I hope this was all helpful and resourceful as I just want to play the game because I really love this game and I don't want to do play a game that I can't even play. This doesn't mean I hate the game, I just want to help and improve the game and tell you the problems that needs to be fixed on it. Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by DbsR View Post
                      I'll try to somehow make this clear and understandable. I will put some questions at the end for some people to answer.

Topic: SAS 4
                      Problem: Lag/Freezing online, both Mobile and PC.

PC: When this lag and freezing happens, I can't do anything, and I mean absolutely nothing. Turning everything off: visual effects, low quality, no intro scenes, etc. There is no way to fix this problem. There is one specific event and it is Virus. This event is such a "Virus," it causes this lag. (Funny joke. No? Alright.) Anyway, I haven't been able to do events recently because of this. Remember, this is only on online. Single player is not a problem 100%, all the way.

Mobile: Don't get me wrong, mobile isn't really that bad. It has minor lag spikes here and there, but it's alright. Though I have noticed on Vaccine or whatever that map is called, I can sometimes run it fine, but then there are times where it is unbearably freezing and lagging. I have a Moto G, if you're wondering what phone I have, and it's Android too.

Questions: Here are a few questions that will hopefully be answered and for some of them to be implemented or made in the game.

- May we change the quality on Mobile as we can on PC? (Also instead of just making it all pixels and such, possibly make the textures simplistic? Like if there were blood on the floor, remove it. Just make it wood only.)

- On Mobile and PC, may there be an option to disable animations? (Examples are death animations and just disappear the enemy right after you kill it, physics on the grenade where it turns on the ground and instead make it one direction, remove the leg animations on the player and possibly remove the moving animations on the enemies, and possibly the moving screen with your cursor at the very beginning of the game where you load it, also including your info menu and the animation when checking the masteries, all those animations and etc.)

I hope these questions make sense and are understandable, but I want to ask questions of my own.

- What is the browser that is intended or recommended for this game or this website? (Microsoft Edge actually Builds the levels and stuff faster and also turning off the chat, but Google doesn't seem to. What should I do to Build faster like I've seen so many people do?)

- Is there anyway to load the levels simpler than what they are now on PC? (I know that Mobile loads it simply and fast, but I don't understand how the PC version doesn't do the same. What differentiates from the 2?

I hope this was all helpful and resourceful as I just want to play the game because I really love this game and I don't want to do play a game that I can't even play. This doesn't mean I hate the game, I just want to help and improve the game and tell you the problems that needs to be fixed on it. Thank you!
                      Last edited by Jony9001; 19-08-16, 02:49 AM. Reason: don't link swf files pls

Comment

• DbsR Try this thread.
                        ReySolomon shush, the NK guys don't want their swf files shared.
                        I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                        Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• Hello everyone,
                          I'm having a rather big issue with the browser version of BTD5.
                          As soon as I reach round 11 the game just stops sending bloons and I'm forever stuck in round 11.
                          It's really frustrating since I can't play the game anymore.
                          I tried deleting the browser cache, but nothing has changed.
                          I also googled the issue, but apparently I'm the only person with this particular problem.

If you know of any solution to my problem, please let me know.
                          Thank you in advance!

*Edit: I use the latest version of both Firefox and Adobe Flashplayer*

Comment

• You're not the only one with that problem BloonGunner61
                            There are a lot of people who can't progress past r11. However, a more suitable place to post this would be in the Bug Report Thread. Maybe if you lurk through all the pages there, you might find the problem?
                            I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                            Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                              I think when this happens, I think the system automatically logged you off for being 'idle' (not switching pages).
                              sorry for taking so long i tried it again, and i completely wasn't idle. It still happened

Comment

Working...
                              X