Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody having issues with btd6 sound?
    I keep getting just a robotic sound as soon as I open the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguila666 View Post
      Is anybody having issues with btd6 sound?
      I keep getting just a robotic sound as soon as I open the game.
      I have not run across this issue, but I'll ask other users! Are you on Mobile or Steam?
      Need help but don't want to bother the admins? I'm your guy! ;)

Comment

• Aguila666
        Aguila666 commented
        Editing a comment
        Android mobile

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll contact an admin to see if they know of this issue.

• How do unlock Banana farms to use in-game in BMC flash?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stink Bug View Post
        How do unlock Banana farms to use in-game in BMC flash?
        Place down a farm on your actual city!

Comment

• Hi Ninjakiwi Admis!

I want to ask why there is only showing my standard Avatar in the Leaderboard. I have chagend the Avatars but to no avail. It's only showig the monky (standard Level 1 Avatar) in SAS:Zombie Turret Defense game. Is there a way so I can see my real Avatar, the one Soldier who cut the tentactle ting?

Please Help, Thanx in advance.
          Sincerly Hairmeister. (it's same Account both on Ninjakiwi Games and the Forums)

https://imgur.com/a/C7bmF19 (First Screenshot)
          https://imgur.com/a/TOrwzAS (Second Screenshot)
          Last edited by Hairmeister; 19-07-20, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• In the last few days BTD6 has been crashing constantly, like every few minutes. Before It used to crash only every few weeks. I downloaded all the updates. I don't have other apps open. I have sufficient memory available on my iPad. There's absolutely nothing new on my part that I did that would cause it. Help!

Comment

• i'd like to replay bloons super monkey 2, but i can't seem to find a "new game" button. is there any way to replay it without changing account?

Comment

• Hello. So, i have paid for btd6 mobile, but i'm going to win a pc. I want to know if there's some way to get the pc version without having to pay for the game again.

Comment

• I noticed that in Bloons TD 6, wizard monkeys at any level do not have the ability to pop lead bloons. Haven't seen it in the known issues, so I'm posting it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Player View Post
                    Hello. So, i have paid for btd6 mobile, but i'm going to win a pc. I want to know if there's some way to get the pc version without having to pay for the game again.
                    Sorry, the mobile and pc versions are two separate games. You will have to pay for the game again.

Comment

• Hello Support,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tltj...&feature=share

For some reason, it keep saying "No Data Found" it has been like that for last 3 race? I has not won anything when it is ended? How can I fix this?

Comment

Working...
                      X