Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m having trouble with my BTD6 app loading. I’m in iPhone 8 with the most recent iOS update. It was working earlier today but suddenly it just crashes immediately when trying to load the app. No image just black then back to my home screen. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and reboot with no luck.

Comment

• Salmon
      Salmon commented
      Editing a comment
      Is your Bloons TD 6 game up to date? Perhaps your phone does not have enough space to run games reliably?

• Jamaral141989
      Jamaral141989 commented
      Editing a comment
      It appears to be up to date and I have over 80 gb of free space

• Salmon
      Salmon commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, send a direct email to [email protected] and tell them your phone specs and game info [pictures help]. Their responses are a bit slower since they're working from home, but I'm sure they will get to it eventually.

• so friends can give u their own crates which they wont be able to use?

Comment

• Originally posted by BloonPopps View Post
      so friends can give u their own crates which they wont be able to use?
      If I remember correctly, the crates they send are different from the ones they have. So you sending a crate shouldn't affect the number that you have saved from others.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Regarding shinobi tactics ninja (x3x), does anyone know the attack speed increase? also is there any situation where you have managed to stack the effect 20 times effectively?

Comment

• Will the ninja kiwi game flash website become chicken scratch after Adobe discontinues flash after the end of 2020? Or is it getting converted to HTML 5 or something?

Comment

• Salmon
            Salmon commented
            Editing a comment
            No official word on anything yet, except they are trying to preserve the best things they have for the future.

• oof
          i have two acc with the same email (yes and I am sure)
          one on btdb and one in btd6
          so I accidentally deleted btd6
          so when I log in I logged into my btdb acc (GarBagMan14)
          and not my btd6 acc (noobmaster)
          what should i do to get the right acc on
          i have a support ticket already just waiting for reply

Comment

• Salmon
            Salmon commented
            Editing a comment
            Make sure to show some sort of proof that you owned both accounts.

• Noobmaster
            Noobmaster commented
            Editing a comment
            I gave up so I just started over

• Is that me
          because when I am on my old acc
          I can start hard mode or impopable
          with obyn
          now I can’t
          am I dumb or did the game change

Comment

• How do people have road spike at the end of the track for free I think

Comment

• Salmon
              Salmon commented
              Editing a comment
              It is a Monkey Knowledge you can unlock!

• Can someone that can still access SAS 4 check if multi-player will load for them please? I want to make sure its not just happening to me. Seems suspicious this keeps happening only when a championship comes around.

Comment

• KillaZombieForMommy
              KillaZombieForMommy commented
              Editing a comment
              Never mind the game seems to have repaired itself, but why does this problem occur only during championships? Still looks suspicious to me.

Scratch that, it's broken again.
              Last edited by KillaZombieForMommy; 22-05-20, 10:00 PM. Reason: Status of mulit-player working or not has changed back to not working.

• How do you get awesome points?

Comment

• Salmon
              Salmon commented
              Editing a comment
              Complete challenges on the popular flash games on ninjakiwi.com

• So I did a race today and I got a time of 1min and 40 ish seconds and now when I go in the leaderboard I get no data found, the race was (for me), I had one life and unlimited 999 999 cahs and they where some restrictions on the cubisim map. Any help? and I dont think ive been flaged but just in case I never hack I could be a bug or something server sided.
            EDIT: I reinstalled the game and the challenge was fine (no 1mil cash
            )
            Last edited by KingRexton12; 07-06-20, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• I'm just wondering: How exactly do snipers with the "Elite" targeting work? Do they behave differently depending on which upgrades you bought? Like for example a 5xx Sniper would prioritize stronger bloons / MOABs? Or does "Elite" work the same for every kind of Sniper?

Comment

• MitchOfTarcoola
                MitchOfTarcoola commented
                Editing a comment
                The Bloons Wiki says:
                “when set to elite, Snipers will target Strong Bloons normally and then change targeting to First when bloons are near the exit. Snipers set to Elite will also prioritize Ceramic Bloons over MOAB-Class Bloons.”

• I have a question about copyrights relating to Bloons and Bloons TD.
              I know terms such as ‘Bloons’ and game artworks are copyright, but are aspects of the game such as the layering system (reds weakest, blues contain reds, greens contain blues, etc), and the basic idea of monkeys vs balloons copyrighted?

Comment

• Salmon
                Salmon commented
                Editing a comment
                Better to be safe than sorry, I'd go ahead and not use their layering system or other game aspects.

• MitchOfTarcoola
                MitchOfTarcoola commented
                Editing a comment
                Where do you go to ask an admin?

• Salmon
                Salmon commented
                Editing a comment
                I already asked one, they said to just not do it.

• So I own btd5 on android and I've heard that some companies give free steam keys of games you already owned and I though it was worth a try asking.

Comment

• Salmon
                Salmon commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry, Ninja Kiwi does not do that.

• So I have been using mods, i knew if i went into a public game that i would be put in the hacker pool. So i only played games against my friends and never went into an arena and i somehow still got put in the hacker pool. Im hoping that i can get out because i have spent money on this account and i dont want it to go to waste. Next time i will make an alt. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X