Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the blog I do little drawing/writing/(other?) competitions. The last one for making a meme I let people pick a title for the forums.

Comment

In Bloons Monkey City, and sometimes Bloons TD battles, and even BTD5, when I am playing, sometimes it starts to run really fast(towers shoot rapidly, projectiles fly very fast, bloons rushing through very fast, it seems that the framerate has increased), and then after a while slows down to normal speed(for my browser, at least); why does that happen, is it because the default framerate is higher than my normal framerate? I would predict so, or is it because bmc detects when there is more RAM to use and use it.

And also, sometimes in BMC, I left click and nothing happens, I have to left click multiple times to get a response sometimes, is it because my mouse coord isn't plugged in right, or my browser's fault, or is it just a glitch in bmc.

Comment

In the forums, what is the text after your name, it says Junior Member under mine, Administrator under admin's usernames, and sometimes others.

Comment

Originally posted by APOGD View Post
          In the forums, what is the text after your name, it says Junior Member under mine, Administrator under admin's usernames, and sometimes others.
          Try reading the four posts made before your posts
          I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
          Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Aaron, I do not know how to post, can you answer this ASAP because I have some things I really want to discuss

Comment

GameingNalysis101 you... just... did...?

Unless you're talking about threads, you must have at least 5 posts and 1 day on the forums, then click the HUGE 'new topic' button on the top left of the page.

Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

Comment

When I try to star up SAS 3, the loading bar fills up almost instantly, but it takes about 30 seconds for the game to actually start. Also, it says that I'm logged out when I'm clearly not. When I press ''Log in'', it just creates a new tab and takes me to my profile.
                I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet of Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's going to save your lives, and the 6 000 000 000 people on the planet below. Have you got a problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by MadSwedishGamer View Post
                  When I try to star up SAS 3, the loading bar fills up almost instantly, but it takes about 30 seconds for the game to actually start. Also, it says that I'm logged out when I'm clearly not. When I press ''Log in'', it just creates a new tab and takes me to my profile.
                  Just keep a "ninjakiwi.com/logged_in" tab open. When it says you need to log in just load up that page and you should be good to go. BTD5 does the same thing to me, and what I've told you to do always works.
                  I'm Jony, one of the mods here at NK. Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns, if there's a situation that needs to be dealt with, or if you just want to chat.
                  "All we are is dust in the wind, dude."

Comment

Originally posted by MadSwedishGamer View Post
                    So, what about multiple quoting? Let's see...

First of all - Why quoting deletes text which has already writen? Is that really the way it should work?

P.S. And nope 2 quotes doesn't work. And there is rule which not welcome multiple post in row. And i don't feel passion for opening new tab with same topic, doing quoting one of the quote there and copy it to main post i want to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Jony9001 View Post

Just keep a "ninjakiwi.com/logged_in" tab open. When it says you need to log in just load up that page and you should be good to go. BTD5 does the same thing to me, and what I've told you to do always works.

Just tried and it worked. Thank you so much! ♥
                      I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet of Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's going to save your lives, and the 6 000 000 000 people on the planet below. Have you got a problem with that?

Comment

• Jony9001
                        Jony9001 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        no problem

Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                      GameingNalysis101 you... just... did...?

Unless you're talking about threads, you must have at least 5 posts and 1 day on the forums, then click the HUGE 'new topic' button on the top left of the page.
                      ​Thanks, but I don't see such a button to make the thread. The closest thing I see is the "new TOPICS" button but that still doesn't help. May I suggest an imgur link to a picture of this site with the new topic button circled so it is impossible to miss. thx

Comment

GameingNalysis101 I really don't know why you couldn't see the HUGE BUTTON; well it's not on the top left of the entire page... I had to facepalm one hundred times before posting this jk

I also couldn't circle the button due to being on an iPad but here you go.

Please don't miss it.

Comment

New problem for me here. The 'Mark Channels Read' button won't work and viewing any unread threads won't mark it read... solved

Second question also: is it possible to have a second namechange?
                          Last edited by Original Otaku; 08-08-16, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I have a quick question and since I can't post threads yet I might as well post here.
                            I am wondering about your copyright policies, specifically, your music policies. I love NKs music, especially the SAS music. It's very ambient I am wondering because I would like to use some of SAS' tracks in a minecraft map my team is working on. I don't want to get into any copyright issues which is why I am asking here. So, am I allowed to use NK, specially SAS music in my own creations?

Comment

link2012

I cannot speak on behalf of the company, but if you read through their ToS, you should have a pretty solid idea of what your answer might be.

Specifically, this part:
                              " "Ninja Kiwi grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable limited license to access, play, and otherwise use the Ninja Kiwi Applications and Services provided such access, play, and use is for your own entertainment and not for commercial purposes"

"Except where otherwise noted, the Application, Ninja Kiwi Login, Services, related communications, and all content including but not limited to graphics, audio (...) You may access, engage, and use the Application, Ninja Kiwi Login, or Services as they are presented to you and in accordance with these Terms of Service."

"Any and all content including but not limited to bloons (...) remains the sole and exclusive property of Ninja Kiwi. No amount of customization, stat changes, item changes, configuration, leveling up, decorating, or in any other way modifying game elements through use of the Application, Ninja Kiwi Login, or Services conveys any ownership or alteration of limited license to use; all elements remain the sole and exclusive property of Ninja Kiwi."

Yes, this is edited. View the full ToS here: https://ninjakiwi.com/terms

Comment

Working...
                              X