Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to see some sort of "friend" feature added to NK in case people like other people they play with

Comment

• Originally posted by djk0102 View Post
      I would like to see some sort of "friend" feature added to NK in case people like other people they play with
      Hello... there is a friend feature and it enables friends to play MvM on NK Monkey City. Better scores are obtained when playing nonfriends and I think this is to stop friends colluding to unfairly boost scores.

Comment

• Thanks Now that I know that I want to know how to friend people on NK

Comment

• Originally posted by djk0102 View Post
          Thanks Now that I know that I want to know how to friend people on NK
          First of all, you have "follow" someone or s/he follows you, then you have to "friend" the person... the process is shown on the profile page. in the right-hand column, you can see who is following you and if you click on that icon, you can friend them. It helps folks to find and follow/friend you on here if you tell others what you Monkey City name is, as some folks are using different names. Hope this helps.

Comment

• BTD6 doesn't start on steam
            Every time I click on the play button the game says that it has stopped working

Comment

• Salmon
              Salmon commented
              Editing a comment
              Right click on the game name and it should say update. The current build is 15.1.2270

• jepp8032
              jepp8032 commented
              Editing a comment
              It is updated to 15.1.2270 but it still doesn't work
              thanks for the help anyway I think it could be a problem with my computer

• Salmon
              Salmon commented
              Editing a comment
              In that case, send in a support email to [email protected] and give as much information as you can! Good luck!

• Hey guys i need some help i have downloaded Bloons TD 6 to my Mac (steam) whenever i try to start it, it always shows the same error... something about a missing file or something. i have tried to reinstall and all that but it doesn't seem to help
            Hope that someone can help me

Comment

• I have a problem with the BTD 6 mobile game. In every game when i buy a hero and he gets Level 2, the prices of the monkeys on the right side disappear.
              Last edited by Jade; 09-02-20, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• How do you accept the terms and conditions in the Discord for ninja kiwi . It says to click on the white check mark below but it doesnt work. What do i click?

Comment

• Can you please add a weak targeting option to TD6 so the other monkeys wont pop the strong bloons that i want the sniper to pop in one go
                  Last edited by Nono TRC; 12-02-20, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• In BTD Battles, I was recently messing around with mods in friendly battles with some friends, and I removed the mods after a few hours. The next day, I decided to do normal assault battles, when I realized I was faced against a hacker. I quit the match, and looked for a new battle, but once again, faced a hacker. I researched this, and apparently I was in a Hackers Pool. I've never hacked in a live match, and the gameplay that I played for hours, and spent money on, was ruined because I couldn't play matches. I emailed support ninja kiwi, but have not received a reply yet in the past few days. Edit:I also am unable to play friendly battles. It works on mobile, which isn't the device I used mods on, since I missed the game on PC. I also tried Verifying the Integrity of the files, reinstalling, etc, but had no effect.

Comment

• Salmon
                      Salmon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, I hope you can explain that to support staff, try sending another ticket.

• Way2MuchSauce
                      Way2MuchSauce commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ticket? By that do you mean emailing them again? Hmm it appears they might reply late due to the holiday

• djk0102
                      djk0102 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Your stuff should save to your account, so if you uninstall and then log-in with the same account you should have everything.
                      Keep in mind that this only works for steam users.

• When i'm playing BTD6 on steam whenever i click on the totem thing from the new update (16.0) the game crashes, now that i have unlocked a reward the totem to the left of the main menu automatically opens and doesn't allow me to play the game. Could someone please help.

Comment

• I downloaded the game today with the sale. However, i cannot load the game. I get stuck at step 1 with the word 'failed' in part of the text

Comment

• Salmon
                        Salmon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Make sure your game is up to date!

• Hello.

I just recently downloaded BTD6, and I REALLY enjoy playing it. The only problem is I can't save my data and I just recovered my NK account(I made my account in the early 2010s), so I wanted to log in on BTD6, but it wouldn't let me when using my email, so I tried to get a linking code, but I don't know how. I have searched high and low, and the only place where I got helpful information wasn't really specific enough for me. I'm trying to link my pc(not steam) to my ios so I can back up save data for BTD6. Can someone help me?

I thank you in advance for any information you are able to give me to clear up my confusion on the situation!

Comment

• Hello everyone, I wonder if you can help a boomer?
                        I'm currently in isolation due to Covid19 and this means I can't see my 8 year old son (who lives with his mum). Obviously this has been quite upsetting for us both, however I came up with the idea that we could play Bloons TD6 together if we both bought headsets. He loves the game and would be a great release for me to play with my son over the next 3 months.
                        My question is: Is this possible? If so how do we do it? Can someone point us towards a Youtube vid that could help me see how we could set up?
                        Any help would be greatly appreciated by me and especially my little lad.
                        Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Salmon
                          Salmon commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hey there! What exactly do you want to setup?

• djk0102
                          djk0102 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          All you would need is something like TeamSpeak or Discord.
                          Edit: And make a private Discord server if you decide to use discord. (Which I recommend.)
                          Your welcome in advance

• Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to start over in bloons monkey city. Or if there's a way to delete your account.

Please, Thank you for taking the time to look at my post.

Comment

Working...
                        X