Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many ads can you watch for extra Power XP? I know you can watch 5 videos, but when does it reset?

Edit: For Bloons TD Battles Mobile
    (Im talking about the 50% XP Multiplayer you can get by watching an ad)

Also whats the cooldown for Cobras and Boats ability? Thanks

Comment

• Will BTD6 ever be compatible with MacBooks? Like, I just bought one to the new realization that I can't play it. I know BTD5 is available, and BTD6 is on iOS, so when will MacOS be available (steam)?

Comment

• Can I play BTD6 on PC if I have an account on mobile?
        I have an NK Acc. on mobile and I wanna get TD6 On PC. Do I have to buy the game for PC or is there some way I can play on PC with my already existing account?

Comment

• Salmon
          Salmon commented
          Editing a comment
          You will have to purchase mobile and PC [Steam] seperately, but you can then connect your accounts so they both have the same data!

If you want to buy BTD6 on Steam, do it now because it's on 90% sale for $0.99 until January 2!!

• MegaX
          MegaX commented
          Editing a comment
          You need an account on both but if u have a ninja kiwi account, then you can use it on both to link ur data

• TD 6 has a bug where I can't view description of the upgrades and abilities. Is this issue being looked into? It's making it really hard to play the game.
        Last edited by Omar Yasir; 31-12-19, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• xispeiro
          xispeiro commented
          Editing a comment
          i have the same problem. This problem has happened to me in both the Android version and the Steam version. Makes the game much harder to play.

• It won't let me log into it on bloons td5 but says I'm logged in. I have a screenshot but can't attach it.

Comment

• I'm having a problem that the game doesn't show details about the skills before unlocking them during matches. I just don't know what I'm unlocking. In both the android version and the steam version, the game does not show information about what skills do before unlocking them. I don't know what I'm unlocking and if that skill will be useful. Is anyone solving this problem? I saw in the forum that other people are going through the same situation.

Comment

• Can you fix price gauge in card battles? (Btd Battles) The cost of putting down a tower still is the same while in price gauge.

Comment

• Hi. In one of the recent updates on BTD5 (Bloons RD battles 5) I lost all progress on my account.

I was top 8 percent in the world, with over 2000 battle score and 30000 medallions.

​​​​​I have proof of this on my Amazon Game Circle account, where the game stats are.

Can someone tell me how to get progress back, as I think it was the same update I lost progress, that Amazon GameCircle was mad e to not work with backups.

Comment

• Hey there! You should contact [email protected] and tell them everything, including the proof! Good luck!
                Need help but don't want to bother the admins? I'm your guy! ;)

Comment

• Playing Bloons Monkey City

Placed the Superior Adhesive Factory as required on the sticky flower plant space.

Now I'm ready to build the Temple Complex on the temple ruins space, but I can't place the building because the Sticky Flower Space is next to the temple ruins space with a river on the other side.

Is there a workaround for placing buildings on too-close special spaces? Is there another sticky flower space somewhere on my map that I just can't see yet? or is there only one of each per map?

Screenshots for reference:
                  https://imgur.com/a/8XWCKME

Thanks,
                  Jim

Comment

• Salmon
                    Salmon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    As far as I remember there are two sticky sap plant areas in the map, so just demolish that building and place down the temple complex

• JimJim
                    JimJim commented
                    Editing a comment
                    AH! That other flower thing also works as the sticky sap plant.
                    Thanks. Problem resolved.

• I want to request a feature for Bloons TD 6, for 4-player private games, it would be really nice to remove the boundaries so players can place monkeys anywhere they'd like on the map.

Comment

• I cant install BTD6 on my Xiaomi Redmi note 8t (Android 9 and MIUI 11.0.3 Stable). Google store shows that my device is not compatibile with my version despite the fact it can be installed on my old phone (Honor 6 with Android 6 abd EMUI 4.0). Tried deleting google store cash and all data several times. Still doesnt work. Any help?

Comment

• I have had an issue recently with the "Alchermistman and Bloonacle" Achievement and I did not unlock the small bloons mode. Is there a way to resolve this bug?

Comment

• Is there a way to apply for Ninja Kiwi?
                        and details on how to apply?

Comment

• PMT15
                          PMT15 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Like is there any way to get employeed?

• Salmon
                          Salmon commented
                          Editing a comment
                          As far as I know they are not hiring at the moment.

• PMT15
                          PMT15 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          oh ok then

• Request to make this new update togglable.
                        In-game UI & Buttons should be more user-friendly on larger game resolutions
                        I personally use a 4K monitor, and the game UI looks terribly small at the moment, and I'd much prefer it to be the same size as it was before the update.
                        Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X