Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am completely unable to play the game. When I launch it, it gets stuck on loading progress 1/7 and alternates between downloading and waiting on internet connection. I let it download for 10 hours straight. My sniffer confirmed it was downloading the whole time. I tried running btd6_sungod_download_fix.bat which deletes a folder (del "%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Ninja Kiwi\BloonsTD6\kvs" /Q /F /S). I have tried verifying the integrity of the game cache on steam, but it finds nothing wrong. I tried ninja kiwi support but have not gotten a response in two days.

How am I supposed to make 5 posts when I've never been able to play the game?

I would love to play the game. Could anybody help me?

Comment

• I can't make a new thread. I need to make one. How can I do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by PinkBloonMaster View Post
      I can't make a new thread. I need to make one. How can I do that?
      Your account has to be 1 day old and you must have 5 posts. It's absurd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Segnis View Post
        I bought BTD6 on Steam and I am unable to play it. I install the game, launch it, and it is forever stuck on 'Step 1 of 7'. I reinstalled it 2 times, it did not work. I restarted my computer several times as well, it still did not work. Some fixes involved deleting Steam user data in the BTD6 folder, 960090 - but this did not work either because I don't even have the folder in my userdata. Verifying game integrity did nothing as well. So, has anyone found a fix for this?
        Wow 4 days and no reply. Did you ever get the game to work? I'm still waiting for ninja kiwi support to reply to my same question.

Comment

• granddad2015
          granddad2015 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sometimes they are a little slow and the office is closed over weekends but support usually do email back. Have you tried
          https://support.ninjakiwi.com/hc/en-us ... also, occasionally my requests just seem to get lost in the airways. If it takes more than three days then contact them again... good luck.

• can you change your username after you already changed it once?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph zor View Post
          can you change your username after you already changed it once?
          Only if you get an Admin to do it for you..

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• and how do you do that exactly?

Comment

• Salmon
              Salmon commented
              Editing a comment
              You could contact support, but you shouldn't bother them for something unless it is important.

• Originally posted by mattbar View Post
            I am completely unable to play the game. When I launch it, it gets stuck on loading progress 1/7 and alternates between downloading and waiting on internet connection. I let it download for 10 hours straight. My sniffer confirmed it was downloading the whole time. I tried running btd6_sungod_download_fix.bat which deletes a folder (del "%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Ninja Kiwi\BloonsTD6\kvs" /Q /F /S). I have tried verifying the integrity of the game cache on steam, but it finds nothing wrong. I tried ninja kiwi support but have not gotten a response in two days.

How am I supposed to make 5 posts when I've never been able to play the game?

I would love to play the game. Could anybody help me?
            Contact support on https://support.ninjakiwi.com/hc/en-us let me know if the link does not work and I will look for another.

Comment

• In Tower Keepers it is not using my Ninja Kiwi name, it just says player. How do I fix this?

Comment

• anyway to get refunded on something you bought with ninja kiwi coins?

Comment

Working...
                X