Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone monitor this forum,support, or e-mail?.. I have reported a possible cheater and getting no response?

Comment

• I've got a Problem in Bloons TD6: My Boyfriend and I have been playing co-op for some time and since v12.2.2041 everytime we want to join to each other the message pops up that says that the version of the game is not compatible. But we do have the same version. We tried to delete all the data and reinstall the game but that didn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by MightySheepGoddess View Post
      I've got a Problem in Bloons TD6: My Boyfriend and I have been playing co-op for some time and since v12.2.2041 everytime we want to join to each other the message pops up that says that the version of the game is not compatible. But we do have the same version. We tried to delete all the data and reinstall the game but that didn't work.
      Can you both show your version numbers? Perhaps you should try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• okay, im on Opera, i downgraded Flash to 29, but the games doesn´t load, appear a black screen, but in sas 4 it´s all good then appears the loading bar, the loading bar doesn´t loads, help, maybe delete something in appdata?

Comment

• Hello I buy the game on August 21, 2018 for over a year now and I would like to play on emulator but when I connect to my google play account on the bluestack emulator I see the game in my library but to install it I have to buy it. is it normal ?

Comment

• where can i make a reccomend an update or a new monkey for bloons td 6

Comment

• Salmon
              Salmon commented
              Editing a comment
              You could talk in the general BTD6 thread, I guess that's the best place to put it.

• Regarding Bloons Adventure Time TD do alternate characters count as the original character for upgrades and trinkets? Like gemma the gemstone and carl the gem, do they work on warrior bubblegum and hunter marcy as they would the original characters?

Comment

• Why is it that i have to buy the Steam version of BTD6 when i already own the game on mobile?

Comment

• Salmon
                Salmon commented
                Editing a comment
                Because they are two different games made on different platforms.

• Does anyone know how to post a thread? I can't find it.

Comment

• Salmon
                Salmon commented
                Editing a comment
                You need 5 comments and 24 hours until you can create your own thread.

• I bought BTD6 on Steam and I am unable to play it. I install the game, launch it, and it is forever stuck on 'Step 1 of 7'. I reinstalled it 2 times, it did not work. I restarted my computer several times as well, it still did not work. Some fixes involved deleting Steam user data in the BTD6 folder, 960090 - but this did not work either because I don't even have the folder in my userdata. Verifying game integrity did nothing as well. So, has anyone found a fix for this?

Comment

• Sub Admiral monkey knowledge unlock does not appear to work. Looking at my subs on screen....none of them have the little anchor icon unless they are in the radius. Per the Sub Admiral unlock all subs on screen should be affected by the Tier 5 sub commander.

edit: Forgot to say this is on Android OS.

Comment

• Salmon
                  Salmon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Perhaps just a visual glitch?

• BTD 6 keeps freezing at the same spot every time. It is extly when I have upgraded to missile launcher and it is about to shoot its´ first shot. (Have even tried to upgradepast missile launcher but it freeezes anyway.) Then I need to restart the game. Have been playing for a long time on the same tablet. Only since last update. Anyone know anything about this?

Comment

• Salmon
                  Salmon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have never heard of this, but you should definitely send it in to [email protected] !

• I was recently logged out of my BTD Battles account and I don't have Steam installed as of right now. I am unable to install Steam as of right now and I am not sure if it is connected to my BTD Battles account. How would I go about logging in without a linking code?

I just reset my password using email and now I do not have any of the things I bought, including the Club access and over 30k worth of medallions!
                I really hope there is a way to get my stuff back because as of right now I am very unhappy that I lost over 10 euro on the game.
                Regards, Amiriki/Revengers

Comment

Working...
              X