Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i've done nothing wrong please un ban thx <3

Comment

• Hello, I have a problem with Bloons Monkey City? I am using macbook, the game does not load (instead a video clip is shown and I can only replay it) I can't seem to load the online version Or maybe the system changed?? Please help thank you!!

Comment

• Steam BTD5 issue. My antivirus thinks it is haunted. Avast thinks that my BTD5-Win.exe has a Win32:Malware-gen in it. So it quarantined it, and then i got steam to redownload and then it quarantined that one too because it thought it was haunted also. Halp.

Comment

• I have an issue concerning BMC.
          Until today (18/9/2019 from my end), the game has been running at a usual 60 frames. What happened you may ask? Well, the game now runs at a lovely 2-1 frames per second. At this rate the game is literally unplayable. I have a decent computer, so it's definitely the game. No matter how many times I refresh or close and open a new page, or open and close the tab, it still runs the speed of a tree growing. Inspect tool didn't come up with anything, so, anyone have an explanation for this sudden and unexpected thing that happened? (Chrome btw.)

Comment

• tallpasha1
            tallpasha1 commented
            Editing a comment
            UPDATE: seems it's the games issue. Tried a different browser, same pain. Graphics settings have zero difference. Someone please help ASAP.

• Bloons TD 6 is not loading on my computer. Every time I open the game it closes right after its done loading.

Comment

• Ok so I have a question can you transfer your dadta from mobile to steam even if you haven't bought it on steam? I bought it on my phone but not on pc

Comment

• Salmon
              Salmon commented
              Editing a comment
              Mobile and Steam share data, yes. But you have to buy each one seperately.

• Originally posted by tallpasha1 View Post
            I have an issue concerning BMC.
            Until today (18/9/2019 from my end), the game has been running at a usual 60 frames. What happened you may ask? Well, the game now runs at a lovely 2-1 frames per second. At this rate the game is literally unplayable. I have a decent computer, so it's definitely the game. No matter how many times I refresh or close and open a new page, or open and close the tab, it still runs the speed of a tree growing. Inspect tool didn't come up with anything, so, anyone have an explanation for this sudden and unexpected thing that happened? (Chrome btw.)
            I have the same problem.... BMC CT is really slow. I've checked my machine and internet.... both fine so that leaves the problem with NK.

Comment

• Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post

I have the same problem.... BMC CT is really slow. I've checked my machine and internet.... both fine so that leaves the problem with NK.
              So, I'm not alone then. Seems it really is the website's issue.

Comment

• I have a question, I was trying to play BTD 6's 12.0 update, one of the biggest updates yet, but the update is not available in my store, and the daily challenges I am getting are different than those that have the 12.0 update. Please answer if you have any idea why this happened

Comment

• Hello! I have a huge problem that involves not being able to play a game that I payed, and it's really disappointing. I am talking about BTD6 on steam. There was a problem, my laptop closed while I was playing the game. Since then, when I open the game, it mostly makes it to step 3 on Loading screen, and after that it closes instantly. I tried reinstalling the game from steam. I thought about reinstalling steam, but that would mean reinstalling other games too and I would rather not do that if you can help me in any other way. Plus, I want to post this somewhere in case someone else will have the same problem. I know it might be hard to know what is wrong with the laptop, but please try to help me! (I should mention that I can still open the other games I have installed from steam)
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_261_1469785208928_66[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Salmon
                    Salmon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    BTD 6 crashes every time I try to load it too, but that's likely because my Laptop is 10 years old.
                    Try emailing [email protected] and give them all this information, including your PC specs. Good luck!

• Hey, I really wished I could make a thread about it, since what Im asking about will be about SAS 4, I do understand that the browser version of SAS 4 cant be fixed and its also sad to see but apperantly there is a fix to it and so I was wondering why there is no "official" guide on how to do it, just an sketchy youtube video posted by someone random and in that video there is only someone showing this text file on what to do and stuff, the only thing that was missing was the non copyrighted music playing.

1. Why isnt there at least somewher an guide made directly from NK providing all the files you need and all the information you need to install it?

2. Why isnt there a launcher for the game? Something like this is not uncommon for a browser game anymore but I have to say that I dont know how much work goes into something like this, When you right-click on one of those launchers they always seem to have outdated flash version coming with them and they usally run on chromium, so I guess it would be the perfect solution for fixing SAS 4 and making it easy for people to play it again.

I really wish to play it again without going through the net and probably catching some extra data/programs/whatever I didnt want,

Also something that Im also wondering about why does it seem that the SAS 4 Steam version is like bare bones, having less maps, and also it seems like that some textures especially for the strongboxes just got changed to something not as good(but thats opinion based I guess) also the UI switched from looking quite good to meh(Maybe becouse Im used to the old one)

I hope I can reach someone from NK with this becouse I really want to see my account again and looking back where I spent many days at when I was younger, also I dont really understand why you cant even transfare your browser data to Steam or Mobile but thats probably some deep coding stuff I dont understand

Comment

• Salmon
                    Salmon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey there! Your best bet to get any help for SAS 4 will be on the Ninja Kiwi official discord under the proper #sas-za channel.
                    https://discord.gg/NinjaKiwi

Once you enter the server you will have to wait a while to get verified, then go to the channel and check on the Pinned Messages first to see if the method there works for you.

• How can I increase my start up cash to be able to start chimps mode with a hero? I only have $650 to start with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbee View Post
                    How can I increase my start up cash to be able to start chimps mode with a hero? I only have $650 to start with.
                    You can't. That's what's so hard about CHIMPS mode!

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• is there a way that I could merge my two ninja kiwi accounts

Comment

• Originally posted by lama123756 View Post
                        is there a way that I could merge my two ninja kiwi accounts
                        No, they are two different accounts and thus cannot be merged.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Working...
                        X