Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I accidentally deleted btd battles since I was trying to login to my ninja kiwi account, after a few minutes I figured I couldn't use it so when I launch the app everything got deleted except for my my name. I was using game center, my btd battle username, is ChaseIsGud, my user id was also saved it was ZWREUBLSR if there is a way to go through a players profile files and recover my progress thanks and in advance.

Comment

• Is BTD5 able to play co-op with BTD5 HD if they’re on the same type of device? (Apple btw)
      Thanks in advance.

Comment

• I have a question that has been on my mind for awhile. Is it possible to get multiple hero? Which level or requirements i need to be to have multiple hero at once. As of now I am level 72 and only allowed to have one hero equip but I have seen videos of people having 2+ or 3+ heros when they play the game?

Comment

• Salmon
          Salmon commented
          Editing a comment
          You can only have one hero on your screen unless you are playing Co-Op!

• I'm new here and totally clueless.. How do you level up? I was just playing the first Bloons TD, I played it to completion and nothing changed. I'm just confused as to how you get points and level up.

Comment

• Erry
          Erry commented
          Editing a comment
          It's the amount of balloons you killed.

• FusRoDovah
          FusRoDovah commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't mean in-game, I know how games work. I don't know how my profile level's up..

• Stuck on the first loading screen... What to do?
        (Already tried restarting the phone)

My phone is an LG G4

Comment

• It wont ket me update to the new 6.4 version on my android phone im still on 6.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilnasty View Post
            It wont ket me update to the new 6.4 version on my android phone im still on 6.3
            It's taking longer to come to Android, yeah.. Just keep checking for updates manually!

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Can anyone tell me what is the highest possible round to reach in MC CT? I've seen round 120 fairly often and very occasionally round 130 but on 24th August 2019 someone reached 150... is this even possible?

Comment

• My question still hasn't been answered, I got a stupid answer about how to level up in games, I know how games work thank you. How do you level up your Ninja Kiwi account?? How do you get Awesome?? How do you get coins?? I've played multiple games and still haven't leveled up my Ninja Kiwi account yet. I'm confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by FusRoDovah View Post
                  My question still hasn't been answered, I got a stupid answer about how to level up in games, I know how games work thank you. How do you level up your Ninja Kiwi account?? How do you get Awesome?? How do you get coins?? I've played multiple games and still haven't leveled up my Ninja Kiwi account yet. I'm confused.
                  If you're talking about the website's level system, there are achievements in specific games that add Awesome points (AP) to your website account. This includes flash BTD5, flash BMC, battle panic, BSM2, BTD4, SAS4, SAS TD etc among other games.

Marks of honour are gained by helping the clan achieve certain specific goals for that week, these goals are found on your profile page under the -clan challenges- section.

Marks of Awesome are gained when your clan earns the most AP for that week and you were a major contributor to the total AP earned in your clan, so it's highly dependent which clan you're in if you get a Mark of Awesome as some are more active than others at gaining AP.

Leveling up occurs when you get enough AP from achievements. It allows you to spin the wheel of fate once per level which gives you stuff in game such as in-game cash or items; if you're very lucky NK coins also are earned.

As for NK coins you can earn a few from the NK wheel of fate but it's basically in-game currency so you pay real life money to get coins.

I hope that answers your questions, feel free to ask more things website stuff takes a little getting used to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  Last edited by Luminos; 27-08-19, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Hi all. Is there a way to add players to a friends list in game? Would help with creating a private game in nightmare.

Comment

• Salmon
                      Salmon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There is no friends list in SAS, sorry!

• Hello, today I loaded up BTD Battles after coming home from school and i had 84,806 leaderboard score and 866 keys for clan chest. I won 2 ceramic crucible, 1 rainbow ruins and a white wastelands game. I shouldve had 93,346 total score on leaderboard but it was not changed. On prestige leaderboard i have 1836 instead of 6356. I also checked leys. I still have 866 instead of 957. What can I do about this as the weekly competition is about to end and i might get kicked out of second place for regional leaderboard due to this bug,

Comment

• Panchiix
                      Panchiix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks, lets hope i get a response before the reset

• Salmon
                      Salmon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good luck!

• Panchiix
                      Panchiix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just sent it, thx, lets hope this stupid bug doesnt cause me to fall off 2nd place in regional due to me not getting score for games and that i get it fixed

• Is there a thread where I can post suggestions? I'd like to post a UI option suggestion but since I can't make a thread I'm kinda stuck to dropping the question here.

Comment

• Salmon
                      Salmon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A suggestion for a game, or something else?

• NyctoDarkMatter
                      NyctoDarkMatter commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My bad, a suggestion for Bloons Tower Defense 6.

• Salmon
                      Salmon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Go on the BTD6 sub-forum, I am sure there is an appropriate thread already created. If not, make your own thread on there after you get 5 non-spam comments and 1 day on the forum.

• hello i wanted to play btd battles but when its on loading and i click it says, play now on ninja kiwi

Comment

• I have a few problems actually SINCE I'VE BEEN BANNED!, My IGN is qj9 and ran my IOS account on my pc i tried to join a public arena and it was just "loading" i then tried on my phone... and that also didn't work, after that i checked the leaderboards and as i expected "no data", someone help me thank you.

- qj9

Comment

• Salmon
                        Salmon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Send in a support ticket to support.ninjakiwi.com or [email protected] and include as much details as you can.
                    Working...
                    X