Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I have a question for SAS 4 Web Edition now, since the Flash Player dont work with SAS 4 anymore, I wanted to move on to Steam with SAS 4.... But is there a way I can still get the Sas 4 Web account data to Steam? Or do I need to completly do everything again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dancemaster4 View Post
      So I have a question for SAS 4 Web Edition now, since the Flash Player dont work with SAS 4 anymore, I wanted to move on to Steam with SAS 4.... But is there a way I can still get the Sas 4 Web account data to Steam? Or do I need to completly do everything again?
      SAS 4 Flash and Steam are basically two different games, so no their data is not compatible.
      Czech out the newly updated Ninja Kiwi Community tab for links to other awesome places! https://ninjakiwi.com/community

If you love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in, don't forget to join Bloons World! Over 900 members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Can you get Bloonchippers, Subs, and Helis in BMC PC version?

Comment

• I have a problem with BTD6 on mobile, every few minutes the game crashes and takes me back to the home screen, I’ve googled this problem and done everything it says to do, I did a full phone reset, restarted the phone, re installed BTD6 I have plenty of storage and it is still happening, I have a IPhone 6+ , everything is up to date on it.

Comment

• In SAS 4, augment a weapon, which is better..
            adaptive - ignore portion of targets resistance
            Pinpoint- critical chance
            Or
            Pierce-allows weapon to affect or pass through more targets
            I can't tell which is better or if they are having much of an effect in fighting
            Please, lete know your thoughts

Comment

• KillaZombieForMommy
              Editing a comment
              Depends what you want to use the weapon for, adaptive is almost a must if you will be playing in Nightmare Mode. Pierce can be good and critical chance is good for assaults both would normally be added with a core since deadly, adaptive and overclock are usually put on a gun first, but pierce or critical chance can easily be put on a semi-auto weapon.

• When i load up balloons I try to go to the main screen and it stays on the loading screen the only noticeable difference is that where it stays "I've played before" its also shows underneath "player name" if i click on it nothing happens I am on the steam version of BTD6 and was last logged in with my steam account. I have also checked file integrity and it comes up fine. I have tried reinstalling to no avail. unfortunately i don't seem to be able to send images however i do have an image on my Reddit post linked here ([url]https://www.reddit.com/r/btd6/comments/co8dag/help_needed_with_a_login_glitch/[/url])

Comment

• Please help me admin! My account is gone.
              I have no idea how to get it back. My email is [email][email protected][/email]
              And i have purchased multiple things. Got all the order numbers still if you want to verify before i get my account.
              Please PM me or something !

Comment

• Scootaloo
                Scootaloo commented
                Editing a comment
                Go to support.ninjakiwi.com and fill out a support ticket

• I accidentally deleted btd battles since I was trying to login to my ninja kiwi account, after a few minutes I figured I couldn't use it so when I launch the app everything got deleted except for my my name. I was using game center, my btd battle username, is ChaseIsGud, my user id was also saved it was ZWREUBLSR if there is a way to go through a players profile files and recover my progress thanks and in advance.

Comment

• Is BTD5 able to play co-op with BTD5 HD if they’re on the same type of device? (Apple btw)
                Thanks in advance.

Comment

• I have a question that has been on my mind for awhile. Is it possible to get multiple hero? Which level or requirements i need to be to have multiple hero at once. As of now I am level 72 and only allowed to have one hero equip but I have seen videos of people having 2+ or 3+ heros when they play the game?

Comment

Working...
                  X