Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My son's game has been reset, how can it be restored?

He has bought some items so it should be relatively easy to trace.

Thanks for you help in this.

Doug

Comment

• So with Bloons 6 on iOS, is there a way to reconnect to a private Co-Op? It sounds like there is a way to reconnect on the Steam forums for the steam version , but on iOS when one of us is DC’d, I can’t find a way to reconnect even if using the same co-op code. This has happened when someone has a full crash or just accidentally leaves game.

The other players are able to take over the towers, but it sucks to be kicked out on level 97 and not get any credit.

Am am I missing something ? Is there a way to get back in a Co-Op game ?

Comment

• If i buy btd 6 on phone can i get it on pc for free

Comment

• Salmon
          Salmon commented
          Editing a comment
          No, sir! Sorry, they are two entirely different platforms!

• Buenas soy nuevo en el SAS ... Tengo la duda y puedo pasar mis armas de una cuenta a otra o si es posible reglar de alguna forma! Estaré a la espera

Comment

• Salmon
          Salmon commented
          Editing a comment
          Las armas que tienes se quedan en una cuenta nomas.

• Bloons TD 6 has an update. The game will not let me play without updating. When I click to update it wants me to buy the game and there is no patch or update option. I don't care about the update, but I want to continue my game. What can I do?

Comment

• Why I can't create a thread? Help

Comment

• Originally posted by Afonso View Post
            Why I can't create a thread? Help
            You need at least 5 comments before you can make a thread.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• So I have a question for SAS 4 Web Edition now, since the Flash Player dont work with SAS 4 anymore, I wanted to move on to Steam with SAS 4.... But is there a way I can still get the Sas 4 Web account data to Steam? Or do I need to completly do everything again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dancemaster4 View Post
                So I have a question for SAS 4 Web Edition now, since the Flash Player dont work with SAS 4 anymore, I wanted to move on to Steam with SAS 4.... But is there a way I can still get the Sas 4 Web account data to Steam? Or do I need to completly do everything again?
                SAS 4 Flash and Steam are basically two different games, so no their data is not compatible.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Can you get Bloonchippers, Subs, and Helis in BMC PC version?

Comment

• I have a problem with BTD6 on mobile, every few minutes the game crashes and takes me back to the home screen, I’ve googled this problem and done everything it says to do, I did a full phone reset, restarted the phone, re installed BTD6 I have plenty of storage and it is still happening, I have a IPhone 6+ , everything is up to date on it.

Comment

• In SAS 4, augment a weapon, which is better..
                      adaptive - ignore portion of targets resistance
                      Pinpoint- critical chance
                      Or
                      Pierce-allows weapon to affect or pass through more targets
                      I can't tell which is better or if they are having much of an effect in fighting
                      Please, lete know your thoughts

Comment

• KillaZombieForMommy
                        Editing a comment
                        Depends what you want to use the weapon for, adaptive is almost a must if you will be playing in Nightmare Mode. Pierce can be good and critical chance is good for assaults both would normally be added with a core since deadly, adaptive and overclock are usually put on a gun first, but pierce or critical chance can easily be put on a semi-auto weapon.

• When i load up balloons I try to go to the main screen and it stays on the loading screen the only noticeable difference is that where it stays "I've played before" its also shows underneath "player name" if i click on it nothing happens I am on the steam version of BTD6 and was last logged in with my steam account. I have also checked file integrity and it comes up fine. I have tried reinstalling to no avail. unfortunately i don't seem to be able to send images however i do have an image on my Reddit post linked here (https://www.reddit.com/r/btd6/commen..._login_glitch/)

Comment

• Please help me admin! My account is gone.
                        I have no idea how to get it back. My email is [email protected]
                        And i have purchased multiple things. Got all the order numbers still if you want to verify before i get my account.
                        Please PM me or something !

Comment

• Salmon
                          Salmon commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Go to support.ninjakiwi.com and fill out a support ticket

• I accidentally deleted btd battles since I was trying to login to my ninja kiwi account, after a few minutes I figured I couldn't use it so when I launch the app everything got deleted except for my my name. I was using game center, my btd battle username, is ChaseIsGud, my user id was also saved it was ZWREUBLSR if there is a way to go through a players profile files and recover my progress thanks and in advance.

Comment

Working...
                        X