Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops. It turns out I have it, though I don't remember getting it. :P

Comment

• I do not know if it's going to work right here, but at some point until now, the Site is OFF, and I can not even access my user page on Ninja Kiwi

Comment

• Originally posted by Orlando Neto View Post
        I do not know if it's going to work right here, but at some point until now, the Site is OFF, and I can not even access my user page on Ninja Kiwi
        It's loading perfectly fine on my end.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Oh yes, an hour and a half after I posted this post, the game normalized yes. But it is good to give feedback if something really serious has happened to the servers here

Comment

• I’m trying to change my name (I know how to) but when I try it says wait 2 days to perform this action. After the time it would say wait and then a random number of hours. After those hours when I would try AGAIN to change my name it says again to wait 2 days to perform this action.
            PLEASE HELP!
            I would be so thankful!!!

Comment

• Salmon
              Salmon commented
              Editing a comment
              Create a support ticket at support.ninjakiwi.com or email them directly at [email protected] and make sure to be specific about the problem, like change name where? On site, game, etc.

• I can't find out how to kill camouflaged balloons made of lead... I mean those who come at the wave #59 out of 60, on Bloons TD6, medium difficulty. Do u have any answer ? thanks !

Comment

• Salmon
              Salmon commented
              Editing a comment
              A 1-1-0 Sniper is capable of popping the lead layer off, then you can just use any other camo sensing tower like Ninja to clean up the job.

• I remember when I played BTD5 Delux I used to use Cheat Engine to get monkey money. I bought BTD6 on Steam a while ago and I was wondering if I did the same thing, would I get banned on Steam? Before I wasn't really too worried hacking on BTD5 since there were no microtransactions and my actions didn't affect anyone else's gameplay. Now since BTD6 has microtransactions, if I were to hack in monkey money, I'd be gypping Ninja Kiwi out of actual money. I can't imagine them taking kindly to anyone that bypasses their microtransactions, and my whole account would probably be banned on Steam. I just would like to hear from a staff member or someone with the first-hand experience if Ninja Kiwi cares if I were to use Cheat Engine in BTD6 since they didn't seem to in BTD5, or if am I right in thinking the microtransactions make it a no-no, even though it doesn't affect other players' experience.

Comment

• Please don't add microtransactions that affect gameplay (cosmetic things are fine). The game already costs money to play. If you really need more money, make the game cost a few bucks more. Nobody likes microtransactions; they make the game pay to win and can ruin people's lives. I've had friends go broke and have to drop out of college because of microtransactions in games. So please don't put them in any more of your games.

Comment

• Salmon
                Salmon commented
                Editing a comment
                The game [BTD6] is completely able to be played without those microtransactions, things like insta-monkeys and double cash are just fun ways to enhance and/or make your gameplay a bit easier. Cheating in any way, shape, or form is against Terms of Service and will get you banned.

• So I made this account just for this because it "bugged" me lol

These are the trinkets of my Max in BATTD
              - Heart Gauntlets
              - R/C Plane
              - Candy Dive Suit
              - Universal Coin
              - Power Ring of Strength

I decided to go to Badlands and try and defeat the Medium Difficulty of the second map.
              I played the map and placed max.
              The first few rounds I thought it was kind of odd how Max is still affected by the debuffs of the 3 wizards.

Worst of all the first debuff my max gets will stay with it until the end of the game.
              So when I get the "fire ring thing", which doesn't allow me to attack, Max just stands there like an inanimate object.
              But it gets worse, not only is the first debuff permanent, Max can also receive another debuff.

The second debuff is temporary at the very least.
              It seems like the Candy Dive Suit, which is suppose to protect me from said debuffs is not working.
              Instead it makes the game even harder.

And, of course, I lost.

I don't know if this also happens in other maps besides Badlands.
              I don't have enough motivation to experiment and make myself do that.

So please, for the love of bloons, fix this.

Thank you.

Comment

• I need help because I recently made a purchase for the 4.99 do boost on btd battle and it took the money but I got no booster and it even made me wait 3 days saying pending then it finally went threw but not booster please help and my ID on btd battle is SirDerpAlot

Comment

• in Bloons Monkey City, what do you do with the wild cards once your monkey knowledge is full?

Comment

• Originally posted by dhowell9801 View Post
                  in Bloons Monkey City, what do you do with the wild cards once your monkey knowledge is full?
                  Nothing, you just keep collecting them ;p

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• So I have submitted several tickets about this already at NK support. The issue was solved at first, but then happened again. After 4 days, I haven't received a response, and when I create a new ticket, it is closed within an hour or two, yet they still do not respond to the new or original ticket. My account has been completely reset, lost all medallions and upgrades. It was fixed once, but has happened again and it seems Tarn at NK is just taunting me now. He is closing all tickets that I create while still not responding to my original ticket. Please help... I just want me progress back so I can play BTB battles. Username is Savage Lorgax

Comment

• Salmon
                      Salmon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      All you can really do right now is make another support ticket - But keep in mind that it's Saturday right now in New Zealand so you'll have to wait until at least Monday for a response. I'll see if I can grab a CM right quick to help you out!

• JoeyRainstorm
                      JoeyRainstorm commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Worry not the ticket hasn't been ignored by any means. Sometimes depending on the situation at hand, we may need a little more time to get the problem resolved. Especially in situations where the initial solution doesn't work, we may sometimes need help from one of the developers and have them look into it more (And it also takes time on their end)

Basically, we apologize for the wait on this one but I promise we haven't forgotten you.

• Savage Lorgax
                      Savage Lorgax commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks both of you . It's just weird because someone named Savannah at NK looked at one of my tickets and merged it into my main ticket, which tell me they have seen it. Also, they have fixed it in as little as an hour in the past and it has now been 4 almost 5 days. But I will continue to be patient, thanks

• Please don't add microtransactions that affect gameplay.

Comment

• Salmon
                      Salmon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If you don't want your game-play affected, simply don't buy them. Look at micro-transactions from a business perspective for once.

• VGammerYT
                      VGammerYT commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What are u doing

• It’s not possible to play co-op mode with to devices with the same account in btd6

Comment

Working...
                    X