Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just made an account here to ask about some things that have been bugging me with the BTD battles app. Firstly I’ll be in a battle with somebody and a huge red bloon thing with an anti monkey symbol that turns into smaller blue ones comes to me only and not my competitor. I have absolutely no way to defeat it so I lose badly. I know that you can send bloons to your opponent but I never saw the red wave come over my screen which is making me wonder how it happens. Also, when I use one of the three buttons to send them bloons, nothing at all happens to them. This is super confusing! I just want to know what’s going on and how I can better myself to win. Thanks for the help!!!

Comment

• SomewhatGood
      SomewhatGood commented
      Editing a comment
      The red wave is used by people to make bloons stronger but they don’t have to use it (especially if they think that your defense is bad). The red bloon is called a BFB (big friendly bloon) and is the second strongest in the game.
      The other player is sending it to you. It costs 2.5K and you unlock it at wave 20.

• They've probably disabled it. HELP ME

Comment

• Scootaloo
      Scootaloo commented
      Editing a comment
      Er, what exactly do you need help with?

• das ist super , danke ich mag das.

Comment

• I've started work on a discord server for BSM2, and was wondering if any of the mods / admins wanted to help me with making it, since they probably know the community way better than I do. Is making this even a good idea in the first place?

Comment

• Scootaloo
        Scootaloo commented
        Editing a comment
        Judging by the lack of talk I see about BSM2, I wouldn't hold my breath.

• For some reason, when I wait a minute or so (not sure exactly how long) for my Super Monkey to fall asleep in the lab and then I tap on him to wake him up, I don't get the hidden "Rise and Shine" achievement. Should I wake him up a different way? Or did Ninja Kiwi remove this achievement?

Comment

• Originally posted by HerroPeople View Post
        For some reason, when I wait a minute or so (not sure exactly how long) for my Super Monkey to fall asleep in the lab and then I tap on him to wake him up, I don't get the hidden "Rise and Shine" achievement. Should I wake him up a different way? Or did Ninja Kiwi remove this achievement?
        Are you sure you're logged in? How about booting up the game again? Are you sure you don't already have it?
        Czech out the newly updated Ninja Kiwi Community tab for links to other awesome places! https://ninjakiwi.com/community

If you love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in, don't forget to join Bloons World! Now 800 members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Oops. It turns out I have it, though I don't remember getting it. :P

Comment

• I do not know if it's going to work right here, but at some point until now, the Site is OFF, and I can not even access my user page on Ninja Kiwi

Comment

• Originally posted by Orlando Neto View Post
              I do not know if it's going to work right here, but at some point until now, the Site is OFF, and I can not even access my user page on Ninja Kiwi
              It's loading perfectly fine on my end.
              Czech out the newly updated Ninja Kiwi Community tab for links to other awesome places! https://ninjakiwi.com/community

If you love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in, don't forget to join Bloons World! Now 800 members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Oh yes, an hour and a half after I posted this post, the game normalized yes. But it is good to give feedback if something really serious has happened to the servers here

Comment

• I’m trying to change my name (I know how to) but when I try it says wait 2 days to perform this action. After the time it would say wait and then a random number of hours. After those hours when I would try AGAIN to change my name it says again to wait 2 days to perform this action.
                  PLEASE HELP!
                  I would be so thankful!!!

Comment

• Scootaloo
                    Scootaloo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Create a support ticket at support.ninjakiwi.com or email them directly at [email][email protected][/email] and make sure to be specific about the problem, like change name where? On site, game, etc.

• I can't find out how to kill camouflaged balloons made of lead... I mean those who come at the wave #59 out of 60, on Bloons TD6, medium difficulty. Do u have any answer ? thanks !

Comment

• Scootaloo
                    Scootaloo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A 1-1-0 Sniper is capable of popping the lead layer off, then you can just use any other camo sensing tower like Ninja to clean up the job.

• I remember when I played BTD5 Delux I used to use Cheat Engine to get monkey money. I bought BTD6 on Steam a while ago and I was wondering if I did the same thing, would I get banned on Steam? Before I wasn't really too worried hacking on BTD5 since there were no microtransactions and my actions didn't affect anyone else's gameplay. Now since BTD6 has microtransactions, if I were to hack in monkey money, I'd be gypping Ninja Kiwi out of actual money. I can't imagine them taking kindly to anyone that bypasses their microtransactions, and my whole account would probably be banned on Steam. I just would like to hear from a staff member or someone with the first-hand experience if Ninja Kiwi cares if I were to use Cheat Engine in BTD6 since they didn't seem to in BTD5, or if am I right in thinking the microtransactions make it a no-no, even though it doesn't affect other players' experience.

Comment

• Please don't add microtransactions that affect gameplay (cosmetic things are fine). The game already costs money to play. If you really need more money, make the game cost a few bucks more. Nobody likes microtransactions; they make the game pay to win and can ruin people's lives. I've had friends go broke and have to drop out of college because of microtransactions in games. So please don't put them in any more of your games.

Comment

• Scootaloo
                      Scootaloo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The game [BTD6] is completely able to be played without those microtransactions, things like insta-monkeys and double cash are just fun ways to enhance and/or make your gameplay a bit easier. Cheating in any way, shape, or form is against Terms of Service and will get you banned.

• So I made this account just for this because it "bugged" me lol

These are the trinkets of my Max in BATTD
                    - Heart Gauntlets
                    - R/C Plane
                    - Candy Dive Suit
                    - Universal Coin
                    - Power Ring of Strength

I decided to go to Badlands and try and defeat the Medium Difficulty of the second map.
                    I played the map and placed max.
                    The first few rounds I thought it was kind of odd how Max is still affected by the debuffs of the 3 wizards.

Worst of all the first debuff my max gets will stay with it until the end of the game.
                    So when I get the "fire ring thing", which doesn't allow me to attack, Max just stands there like an inanimate object.
                    But it gets worse, not only is the first debuff permanent, Max can also receive another debuff.

The second debuff is temporary at the very least.
                    It seems like the Candy Dive Suit, which is suppose to protect me from said debuffs is not working.
                    Instead it makes the game even harder.

And, of course, I lost.

I don't know if this also happens in other maps besides Badlands.
                    I don't have enough motivation to experiment and make myself do that.

So please, for the love of bloons, fix this.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X