Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• das ist super , danke ich mag das.

Comment

• I just made an account here to ask about some things that have been bugging me with the BTD battles app. Firstly I’ll be in a battle with somebody and a huge red bloon thing with an anti monkey symbol that turns into smaller blue ones comes to me only and not my competitor. I have absolutely no way to defeat it so I lose badly. I know that you can send bloons to your opponent but I never saw the red wave come over my screen which is making me wonder how it happens. Also, when I use one of the three buttons to send them bloons, nothing at all happens to them. This is super confusing! I just want to know what’s going on and how I can better myself to win. Thanks for the help!!!

Comment

• They've probably disabled it. HELP ME

Comment

• Scootaloo
          Scootaloo commented
          Editing a comment
          Er, what exactly do you need help with?

• das ist super , danke ich mag das.

Comment

• I've started work on a discord server for BSM2, and was wondering if any of the mods / admins wanted to help me with making it, since they probably know the community way better than I do. Is making this even a good idea in the first place?

Comment

• Scootaloo
            Scootaloo commented
            Editing a comment
            Judging by the lack of talk I see about BSM2, I wouldn't hold my breath.
        Working...
        X