Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a problem with BTD6 on Steam, It uninstalled itself but when i installed it back so i could sign back in it would not let me do anything including start the game. (forums wont let me upload pic)

Comment

• TarnNK
      TarnNK commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sorry you're having this issue. Can you delete the following folder:

Windows - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[your userID]\960090
      Mac OS - ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/userdata/[your userID]/960090

Once you've done that you can relaunch the game and log back into your account.

• I have a BTD 6 (iOS) problem since the new update. I played the update a little bit but when I went to go on the game i was stuck on step 1 and couldn’t get back in. I restarted my phone and restarted the game, no help. I am connected to the internet. I read that I should re install the game but I wouldn’t like to lose my progress because I never backed up my game. I am level 84 and have a lot of eggs and 3 maps beat on chimps. Any help?

Comment

• Quick question, if you have bought an in-app purchase (ex. Double Cash mode) on BTD6 mobile, will the double cash mode be available when you transfer the account to steam (from mobile)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Topusku View Post
        Quick question, if you have bought an in-app purchase (ex. Double Cash mode) on BTD6 mobile, will the double cash mode be available when you transfer the account to steam (from mobile)?
        Yes, sir! Just connect the two accounts and you should be ready to go!

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• How do you know if someone has replied to your message?

Comment

• Originally posted by chopatdawn View Post
            How do you know if someone has replied to your message?
            You'll usually get a notification or email.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Dear Ninja Kiwi Team, My Bloons Tower Defense 6 Steam version crashed a day ago. Since then I can not log in anymore and can not start a game. Also, in the bottom corner is "Batch" and then "10.1 Release 1515". Please help.
              Last edited by Mikko2907; 24-04-19, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikko2907 View Post
                Dear Ninja Kiwi Team, My Bloons Tower Defense 6 Steam version crashed a day ago. Since then I can not log in anymore and can not start a game. Also, in the bottom corner is "Batch" and then "10.1 Release 1515". Please help.
                This same thing happened to me, here's how to fix it:

1. Close out the program and log out of Steam.

To sign out of your account on Steam you'll need to delete the following folder:

Windows - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[your userID]\960090
                Mac OS - ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/userdata/[your userID]/960090

2. Make sure your game is up-to-date, and log back in. That should be all fixed now!

Comment

• Thank you Scootallo for your help, everthing works fine. :P

Comment

• Salmon
                    Salmon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Always a pleasure to help!

• vielen dank fur ihre helfen alles ist gut und funktioniert

Comment

• Salmon
                    Salmon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Glad to help! (Froh, dass ich Helfen kann!)

• I just made an account here to ask about some things that have been bugging me with the BTD battles app. Firstly I’ll be in a battle with somebody and a huge red bloon thing with an anti monkey symbol that turns into smaller blue ones comes to me only and not my competitor. I have absolutely no way to defeat it so I lose badly. I know that you can send bloons to your opponent but I never saw the red wave come over my screen which is making me wonder how it happens. Also, when I use one of the three buttons to send them bloons, nothing at all happens to them. This is super confusing! I just want to know what’s going on and how I can better myself to win. Thanks for the help!!!

Comment

• SomewhatGood
                    SomewhatGood commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The red wave is used by people to make bloons stronger but they don’t have to use it (especially if they think that your defense is bad). The red bloon is called a BFB (big friendly bloon) and is the second strongest in the game.
                    The other player is sending it to you. It costs 2.5K and you unlock it at wave 20.

• They've probably disabled it. HELP ME

Comment

• Salmon
                    Salmon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Er, what exactly do you need help with?

• I've started work on a discord server for BSM2, and was wondering if any of the mods / admins wanted to help me with making it, since they probably know the community way better than I do. Is making this even a good idea in the first place?

Comment

• Salmon
                    Salmon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Judging by the lack of talk I see about BSM2, I wouldn't hold my breath.

• For some reason, when I wait a minute or so (not sure exactly how long) for my Super Monkey to fall asleep in the lab and then I tap on him to wake him up, I don't get the hidden "Rise and Shine" achievement. Should I wake him up a different way? Or did Ninja Kiwi remove this achievement?

Comment

• Originally posted by HerroPeople View Post
                    For some reason, when I wait a minute or so (not sure exactly how long) for my Super Monkey to fall asleep in the lab and then I tap on him to wake him up, I don't get the hidden "Rise and Shine" achievement. Should I wake him up a different way? Or did Ninja Kiwi remove this achievement?
                    Are you sure you're logged in? How about booting up the game again? Are you sure you don't already have it?

Comment

Working...
                    X