Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KewlKirby View Post
    I was typing on the ninja kiwi discord when I got kicked or banned. I don’t know what I did and I didn’t get a warning either, so I’m kinda confused. Who do I DM to appeal or how do I get back in?
    You likely said some vulgar words, advertised other discord servers, or sent something inappropriate.
    Czech out the newly updated NinjaKiwi Community tab for links to other awesome places! https://ninjakiwi.com/community

Come and join the largest fan-made discord community for all things Bloon! https://discord.gg/5p2BBD2

Comment

• KewlKirby
      KewlKirby commented
      Editing a comment
      I said “oh god o f***” (the actual word) and it was deleted. I assumed that you can’t swear after that. I later said wtf not realizing that is still swearing. Is there a way I can appeal? BTD games are my favorite games but none of my friends like it, it was nice to talk about it in the discord.

• (Repost cause I really want to find out who to appeal, I want to talk to others who like BTD)
    I said “oh god o f***” (the actual word) and it was deleted. I assumed that you can’t swear after that. I later said wtf not realizing that is still swearing. Is there a way I can appeal? BTD games are my favorite games but none of my friends like it, it was nice to talk about it in the discord.

Comment

• I started playing bloons td 6 (9.2.1442) and my game would instantly crash without any warning a couple of seconds after a new match was created. I am playing on the android version of the game on a kindle fire, with google play side-loaded onto it. Can anyone tell me why I am crashing and what I could do to stop?

EDIT: I am playing with a siblings backup from a much earlier version, if that would affect anything.
      Last edited by X3N032; 30-03-19, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• so on the online website all the games i have tried (except tower keepers) tell me to log in, even thought i am logged in. There is also a sign in and register bar at the top of most games. please help i dont wanna redo btd5 everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          If you can't find a thread to post in, you aren't able to create new topics or you just have a minor question, please use this thread to ask.

Please note that for account issues and anything that is specific to you will probably require you to contact us directly through [URL="https://support.ninjakiwi.com/hc/en-us"]Support[/URL]
          hi very good

Comment

• I have a problem with BTD6 on Steam, It uninstalled itself but when i installed it back so i could sign back in it would not let me do anything including start the game. (forums wont let me upload pic)

Comment

• TarnNK
              TarnNK commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm sorry you're having this issue. Can you delete the following folder:

Windows - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[your userID]\960090
              Mac OS - ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/userdata/[your userID]/960090

Once you've done that you can relaunch the game and log back into your account.

• I have a BTD 6 (iOS) problem since the new update. I played the update a little bit but when I went to go on the game i was stuck on step 1 and couldn’t get back in. I restarted my phone and restarted the game, no help. I am connected to the internet. I read that I should re install the game but I wouldn’t like to lose my progress because I never backed up my game. I am level 84 and have a lot of eggs and 3 maps beat on chimps. Any help?

Comment

Working...
            X