Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with your opinion .Hope you share many things.
    crazy maze game

Comment

• I can't post in the regular forums - either that or I'm really bad at navigating this. In Monkey City, sometimes, my Ninja Monkeys won't shoot. I have no idea why - sometimes they just won't do their thing, and it ruins the entire map because...well, for obvious reasons. Usually when they are fully upgraded to Bloonkutsu, although not always. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, how can I fix it?

Comment

• Scootaloo
        Scootaloo commented
        Editing a comment
        Does this happen on specific maps?

• JanMikal
        JanMikal commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't swear by it, but it seems to maybe happen most on grassland maps? Or maybe that's just when I notice it.

• Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!

minecraft

Comment

• First time posting on here so not quite sure how it works 🤷🏻*♀️. Is anyone wanting to join a clan? I have just created one and wanting to fill it up 🙂

Comment

• اجاره خودرو

Comment

• Ninja Kiwi, with the new updates to battles you have made the game slower and slower paced. I understand this for new players to pick up the game better, but with the new updates on battles the games drag on. Neither player is able to kill each other until the game goes extremely late (r35 -42). You guys did a amazing job on fixing this with old school, but those arena are not always out. Grinding for clans (if old school arenas are not out) is almost impossible as the games go much too long to get a reasonable amount done in a short amount of time. You could also fix this by adding a t0 powers arena every once in awhile. My suggestion: More old school (at least for bfb and boss) and add t0 power arenas. Think about your competitive community, thank you.

Comment

• I play bloon td battles on the window 10 but I cant get the new update. The update isnt in the microsoft store. I play people with the new powers but I cant actually get the powers. Is the update out on windows as well?

Comment

• I can't play BTD5 on my account. I haven't had any problem logging in, but the game seems to think I'm playing as a guest.

Comment

• Scootaloo
                  Scootaloo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is this on Steam, Web, or Mobile?
              Working...
              X