Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja Kiwi, with the new updates to battles you have made the game slower and slower paced. I understand this for new players to pick up the game better, but with the new updates on battles the games drag on. Neither player is able to kill each other until the game goes extremely late (r35 -42). You guys did a amazing job on fixing this with old school, but those arena are not always out. Grinding for clans (if old school arenas are not out) is almost impossible as the games go much too long to get a reasonable amount done in a short amount of time. You could also fix this by adding a t0 powers arena every once in awhile. My suggestion: More old school (at least for bfb and boss) and add t0 power arenas. Think about your competitive community, thank you.

Comment

• I play bloon td battles on the window 10 but I cant get the new update. The update isnt in the microsoft store. I play people with the new powers but I cant actually get the powers. Is the update out on windows as well?

Comment

• I can't play BTD5 on my account. I haven't had any problem logging in, but the game seems to think I'm playing as a guest.

Comment

• Salmon
          Salmon commented
          Editing a comment
          Is this on Steam, Web, or Mobile?

• StarCandyXOXO
          StarCandyXOXO commented
          Editing a comment
          It's on web

• Hello, why can't I play Bloons TD5 logged in on my account? Other games register that I am logged in. When I load TD5 it starts the game as guest. When I click log in, it takes me to my account. When I load TD5 again, it still says guest. Any advice?

Comment

• Salmon
          Salmon commented
          Editing a comment
          Is this on mobile, web, or Steam?

• Will changing the textures in btd battles get me sent to the hacker pool?

Comment

• Originally posted by jacobsmash1 View Post
          Will changing the textures in btd battles get me sent to the hacker pool?
          Modifying any part of the game, even if it is just textures, is still considered hacking and will very likely land you in the hacker pool.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Playing Destructo Truck, want to buy upgrades like 'purchase cloud refuel' but it doesn't do anything when I click on it. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by n0 h4rm d0n3 View Post
              Playing Destructo Truck, want to buy upgrades like 'purchase cloud refuel' but it doesn't do anything when I click on it. Am I doing something wrong?
              Premium purchases have been disabled for years now ever since Mochigames ceased to exist.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• n0 h4rm d0n3
                n0 h4rm d0n3 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh ok, thanks for letting me know. I had an account years ago and can't remember the info which stinks because I had the premiums on there. I bought 220 coins thinking maybe that was how to do it. So what do I use those for?

• Originally posted by n0 h4rm d0n3
              Oh ok, thanks for letting me know. I had an account years ago and can't remember the info which stinks because I had the premiums on there. I bought 220 coins thinking maybe that was how to do it. So what do I use these for?
              Alright, so did you purchase Mochicoins or Ninja Kiwi coins? I'm not sure you can use mochicoins anywhere anymore, let alone purchase them, so I am going to assume you meant Ninja Kiwi coins. As for what you use them for, look at the popular games on ninjakiwi.com to see if there are any games that interest you! Only the most recent games from the past 5-ish years have Ninja Kiwi coins implemented: Bloons TD 5, Tower Keepers, etc. are some examples of games that use this system.

Comment

• I was typing on the ninja kiwi discord when I got kicked or banned. I don’t know what I did and I didn’t get a warning either, so I’m kinda confused. Who do I DM to appeal or how do I get back in?

Comment

• Originally posted by KewlKirby View Post
                  I was typing on the ninja kiwi discord when I got kicked or banned. I don’t know what I did and I didn’t get a warning either, so I’m kinda confused. Who do I DM to appeal or how do I get back in?
                  You likely said some vulgar words, advertised other discord servers, or sent something inappropriate.

Comment

• KewlKirby
                    KewlKirby commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I said “oh god o f***” (the actual word) and it was deleted. I assumed that you can’t swear after that. I later said wtf not realizing that is still swearing. Is there a way I can appeal? BTD games are my favorite games but none of my friends like it, it was nice to talk about it in the discord.

• (Repost cause I really want to find out who to appeal, I want to talk to others who like BTD)
                  I said “oh god o f***” (the actual word) and it was deleted. I assumed that you can’t swear after that. I later said wtf not realizing that is still swearing. Is there a way I can appeal? BTD games are my favorite games but none of my friends like it, it was nice to talk about it in the discord.

Comment

• I started playing bloons td 6 (9.2.1442) and my game would instantly crash without any warning a couple of seconds after a new match was created. I am playing on the android version of the game on a kindle fire, with google play side-loaded onto it. Can anyone tell me why I am crashing and what I could do to stop?

EDIT: I am playing with a siblings backup from a much earlier version, if that would affect anything.
                    Last edited by X3N032; 30-03-19, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• so on the online website all the games i have tried (except tower keepers) tell me to log in, even thought i am logged in. There is also a sign in and register bar at the top of most games. please help i dont wanna redo btd5 everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                        If you can't find a thread to post in, you aren't able to create new topics or you just have a minor question, please use this thread to ask.

Please note that for account issues and anything that is specific to you will probably require you to contact us directly through Support
                        hi very good

Comment

Working...
                        X