Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sherlock Of Asgard View Post
    i am logged into nk with my google account and when i try to use the wheel of fate it says i need to log in
    This is a common problem with a very simple solution. Just leave the Wheel of Fate open, and open a new tab. In the new tab, open this page: http://ninjakiwi.com/logged_in After that, the Wheel of Fate should work properly.
    Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

Can you still play with friends who are close by in bloons tower defense battles android ?

Comment

I'm a bit new here so apologizes if this is the wrong thread but how long does Support normally take to sort out an issue?
        I've recently had my BoonsMonkeyCity save file bug and lost an extreme amount of progress in upgrades.
        I'm worried and just want to know how long they normally take to sort an out issue since it's been nearly two days and no response~
        Thankyou in advance~

Comment

Took about two to three business days for them to respond to me.
          Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Everyone messages are white, I can't read it without highlighting them, how do I change that?

Comment

• Jony9001
              Jony9001 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's the dark theme you're currently using. Switch it back to normal by going to the very bottom left of the page and clicking on the small tab. Once you convert back to the original skin everything should work.

On the bottom left of the page, there is an option to change the theme, if it is set to - Ninja Kiwi - Dark change it to Ninja Kiwi.
            Comic Sans

Comment

hey can someone help me i am having trouble with monkey city i keep trying to send attacks and then it keeps saying "no opponent can be found please try again soon" and i dont know why, but the problem is that people i know can send attacks

Comment

Originally posted by firebreeze653 View Post
                hey can someone help me i am having trouble with monkey city i keep trying to send attacks and then it keeps saying "no opponent can be found please try again soon" and i dont know why, but the problem is that people i know can send attacks
                I'd recommend emailing support ([email protected]). They can help you find out what's wrong .
                I'm Jony, one of the mods here at NK. Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns, if there's a situation that needs to be dealt with, or if you just want to chat.
                "All we are is dust in the wind, dude."

Comment

thanks jony

Comment

• Jony9001
                    Jony9001 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    no problem

At the main ninjakiwi site, the "Become Friends" button doesn't seem to be working.
                  I'm on YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook! Please search and follow!

Comment

I'm logged in Ninja Kiwi but it seems like the Spin and Bloons TD 5 can't recognize it. Help?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknownymous View Post
                      I'm logged in Ninja Kiwi but it seems like the Spin and Bloons TD 5 can't recognize it. Help?
                      This happens to me a lot. All you have to do is visit the ninjakiwi.com/logged_in page again once you load up the game. I just keep a separate tab open so I can make sure it recognizes I'm logged in.

You can log out and log in again on a separate tab too, but it's just easier to keep the logged in page open.
                      I'm Jony, one of the mods here at NK. Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns, if there's a situation that needs to be dealt with, or if you just want to chat.
                      "All we are is dust in the wind, dude."

Comment

Apparently you can change your title on the forum (where it has junior member, member, etc.). How do you do this?
                        NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

Be a mod or win a competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                            Be a mod or win a competition.
                            A competition? Like what?
                            NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

Working...
                            X