Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panzer Fist View Post
    This error message keeps popping up whenever I tried to purchase NK coins

"2208: A valid User ID is required to complete this transaction. Please make sure you input your details correctly and try again. Otherwise, contact our customer support for further assistance at help.xsolla.com."

I have tried using other payment methods/amount, used a different web browser and cleared cookies but the problem still persists.
    Not much you can do except email support and let them help you out: [email protected]
    Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!
    Welcome, to Bloons World!

Are you ready to fight against the undead?
    Come join SAS City!

Comment

• Panzer Fist
      Panzer Fist commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, I did do that first before coming here.

Received a reply, but problem still exists. I will try again once I'm free again.

Thank you for the response!

• Can I transfer my Google Play progression to the Steam version of the game? I would like to play on my computer but I hate using Bluestacks.

Comment

• Estou com um problema no google chrome, sempre que estou jogando ele fecha sozinho depois de ter jogado alguns level.

Como posso resolver esse problema que o chrome esta apresentando ?
      Ja tentei reinstalar o chrme e nao resolveu.

I'm having a problem with google chrome, whenever I'm playing it closes itself up after playing some level. How can I solve this problem that chrome is presenting? Already tried to reinstall the chrme and it did not solve.

Comment

• Google Chrome in settings if you click advanced options then scroll towards the bottom has an option to scan for software that is not compatible with Chrome.
        If Google Chrome crashes, freezes, or won’t start at all, you might see one of these messages: Proxy error in Google Chrome: err_connection_reset_chrome This

Comment

• I purchased BTD6 just two days ago and the update today has caused some sort of graphical glitch on my phone (Samsung J7). It was working fine before but now textures and stretched at harsh angles, the screen will flicker, assets will be invisible...the game is completely unplayable and 12 hours ago (before the update) is was running fine.

Comment

• TarnNK
            TarnNK commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you take a screenshot and send it through to support.ninjakiwi.com, please? From there we'll see what we can do to get your game back up and running

• Ever since the latest update my S8+ can't handle round 78. It just crashes when I start the round. Possible fix?

Comment

• TarnNK
            TarnNK commented
            Editing a comment
            Did update 8.1 fix this for you?

• Originally posted by MrNeighborGuy View Post
          Ever since the latest update my S8+ can't handle round 78. It just crashes when I start the round. Possible fix?
          Multiple people have said they crash on rounds 63/76/78, but as of yet the cause isn't quite known yet. The only thing you can do right now is try finding a solution yourself, and wait for a fix. The NinjaKiwi team is getting back in their offices now [Monday, 08:02 AM as of typing this] so I'm sure if they weren't aware of it before, they are now.
          Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!
          Welcome, to Bloons World!

Are you ready to fight against the undead?
          Come join SAS City!

Comment

• The new update seems to have not worked on my Asus android tablet.
            I've tried deleting and reinstalling but it still doesn't work.
            The screen looks crazy and nothing is clickable at all.
            I can still play it on my iPhone, but it is unplayable on the tablet.
            I've tried to upload a photo of the screen, but it keeps saying 'Error uploading failed'.
            I have posted one on the twitter feed, but that and here probably aren't related.
            Anyone else had a problem and any ideas how to solve it?
            Thanks

Comment

• OLdscoolbfbPLZ
              OLdscoolbfbPLZ commented
              Editing a comment
              android takes longer to update on all things

• Originally posted by Nimbis View Post
            I purchased BTD6 just two days ago and the update today has caused some sort of graphical glitch on my phone (Samsung J7). It was working fine before but now textures and stretched at harsh angles, the screen will flicker, assets will be invisible...the game is completely unplayable and 12 hours ago (before the update) is was running fine.
            I posted after you (I missed your post) I'm having the same issue. Hopefully there'll be a reply to one of us.

Comment

• Someone Help my problem is whenever I try and load a game a 3 sec vid plays instead of the game this happens for all games I'm on Microsoft edge if that helps any help is appreciate!

Comment

• 7SeventySeven7 not sure what to tell you since I don't have experience with Edge (I'm still on Windows 7), but you could maybe try a different browser like Firefox and install the appropriate version of flash for it or just use Chrome it comes with flash player built in. I use my internet providers modified version of Chrome for most games and an older developer version of Chromium only for SAS4 because it doesn't have an updater and try to block flash like the new versions of Chrome do.

And if you or anyone else is really serious about fixing any problems try emailing [email protected] that's your best bet on getting things fixed.

Comment

• Bring back old school bfb plzz. The least you can do after this "great" update!?

Comment

• TarnNK
                    TarnNK commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The fact you have your request as your username is inspiring! There will be an BFB OS on tomorrow

• so why wasnt their an old school bfb last week?? cried myself to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                  X