Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GreenBirdMusic
    guys, i need support for something that is not usual, i am asking for support for bloons td battles mods from ninja kiwi, because then mods could work better, and not cause players to go in the hacker pool while using them, please responds if you like this idea, or of what you think of it! also, would like support for btd5 too!
    Going into public matches on a modded BTDB automatically puts you in the hacker pool, so don't do that. Only private matches work.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
    Originally posted by Striker Jones
    I love the smell of bubblewrap in the morning!

Comment

• Hi, I have made lots of progress on BTD 5 HD on my iPad but then found out I can’t download the HD version on my phone I was wondering if it is possible to transfer my progress from the HD version on my iPad to the regular version on my phone. Please reply I really want my progress, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by RadlerL View Post
        Hi, I have made lots of progress on BTD 5 HD on my iPad but then found out I can’t download the HD version on my phone I was wondering if it is possible to transfer my progress from the HD version on my iPad to the regular version on my phone. Please reply I really want my progress, thanks.
        I do believe the HD version and regular versions are not transferable, as they are two different games altogether.
        Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!
        Welcome, to Bloons World!

Are you ready to fight against the undead?
        Come join SAS City!

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
          Going into public matches on a modded BTDB automatically puts you in the hacker pool, so don't do that. Only private matches work.
          i did not mean that, i meant mod support, aka support for more towers, abilities, bloons, and maybe, MAYBE a way of turning mods on and off without file editing, and maybe when you have mods on, it would put you into a pool of players that are using that mod.

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
            Kookeekwisp Try getting one of SOUP's skins and follow the instructions. And no, it isn't the same color
            And no no, you can't just fix a color scheme.
            Lesterjswinkl

Comment

• Is Sam the only one who ever does Ninja Kiwi videos anymore?
              Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!
              Welcome, to Bloons World!

Are you ready to fight against the undead?
              Come join SAS City!

Comment

Working...
              X