Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by GreenBirdMusic
    guys, i need support for something that is not usual, i am asking for support for bloons td battles mods from ninja kiwi, because then mods could work better, and not cause players to go in the hacker pool while using them, please responds if you like this idea, or of what you think of it! also, would like support for btd5 too!
    Going into public matches on a modded BTDB automatically puts you in the hacker pool, so don't do that. Only private matches work.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
    Originally posted by Striker Jones
    I love the smell of bubblewrap in the morning!

    Comment


    • Hi, I have made lots of progress on BTD 5 HD on my iPad but then found out I can’t download the HD version on my phone I was wondering if it is possible to transfer my progress from the HD version on my iPad to the regular version on my phone. Please reply I really want my progress, thanks.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RadlerL View Post
        Hi, I have made lots of progress on BTD 5 HD on my iPad but then found out I can’t download the HD version on my phone I was wondering if it is possible to transfer my progress from the HD version on my iPad to the regular version on my phone. Please reply I really want my progress, thanks.
        I do believe the HD version and regular versions are not transferable, as they are two different games altogether.
        Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!
        Welcome, to Bloons World!

        Are you ready to fight against the undead?
        Come join SAS City!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
          Going into public matches on a modded BTDB automatically puts you in the hacker pool, so don't do that. Only private matches work.
          i did not mean that, i meant mod support, aka support for more towers, abilities, bloons, and maybe, MAYBE a way of turning mods on and off without file editing, and maybe when you have mods on, it would put you into a pool of players that are using that mod.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
            Kookeekwisp Try getting one of SOUP's skins and follow the instructions. And no, it isn't the same color
            And no no, you can't just fix a color scheme.
            Lesterjswinkl

            Comment


            • Is Sam the only one who ever does Ninja Kiwi videos anymore?
              Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!
              Welcome, to Bloons World!

              Are you ready to fight against the undead?
              Come join SAS City!

              Comment


              • Are there any options for a DRM-free version of Bloons TD6? I got TD5 from the Humble Bundle back in the day, and have played the shit out of it over the years since then. I'd love to buy the next one.

                Comment


                • Okay, well I wasn't really expecting a reply on page 57 of an old thread, but I'm not allowed to make a new thread until I post five times. So I guess I'll just bump this four times and then go ask my question somewhere it might get answered.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by guises View Post
                    Are there any options for a DRM-free version of Bloons TD6? I got TD5 from the Humble Bundle back in the day, and have played the shit out of it over the years since then. I'd love to buy the next one.
                    Just a suggestion: Maybe if you posted without rude words you have more responses? My young grandchildren play this and read the posts with me, looking for ideas and tips.

                    Comment


                    • for BTD6 do we know when the engineer and dartling monkey are going to be added?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by entity178 View Post
                        for BTD6 do we know when the engineer and dartling monkey are going to be added?
                        No normal user would know that answer, and even if the admins knew, they'd never spoil that.
                        Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!
                        Welcome, to Bloons World!

                        Are you ready to fight against the undead?
                        Come join SAS City!

                        Comment


                        • Playing monkey city on chrome, the monkey teams is curretnly at using dartling guns and snipers for bloonstones.

                          I'm completing maps with dartling guns only or dartling guns and snipers and not getting any monkey team rewards?

                          **edit**

                          So playing on hard mode and not losing a life was getting me 10 stones, it was only when I lost a life that I got 5 for monkey teams. When it showed 10 stones it said it was for not losing a life.

                          Appears i was wrong and I was getting them, but it wasn't labelled correctly.

                          **edit2**

                          So now when I play on hard mode without losing a life, I'm getting the 10 for not losing a life and 5 for monkey teams. I wasn't earlier on today!
                          Last edited by Bigjobs; 23-12-18, 06:56 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Also, while i'm at it, I have been playing MC on mobile for a few years and I'm quite far along.

                            Anyone know if it's possible to have cross platform support on this so I can play my mobile map on web?

                            Comment


                            • How do I transfer an SAS4 flash account to steam, mobile, or any other platform? Since SAS4 doesn't use the latest flash anymore, I was wondering if it would be possible to migrate my account to a mobile device which seems to be less laggy and supported better (although fewer updates).

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Flytre View Post
                                How do I transfer an SAS4 flash account to steam, mobile, or any other platform? Since SAS4 doesn't use the latest flash anymore, I was wondering if it would be possible to migrate my account to a mobile device which seems to be less laggy and supported better (although fewer updates).
                                You can't transfer your data from flash to other platforms unfortunately.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X