Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a report for hacker (Sorry i don't know where to post this other than here) . his name was...i forgot just watch the video i think its around chips ahoy
    https://youtu.be/z5W3RgRTI7s

Comment

• Pitudo
      Pitudo commented
      Editing a comment
      Play me some time I an't a hacker and I am the guy who comment in your yt vid plz reply

• How can I create a Post with my Porblem in it?

Comment

• Anyone else on TD5, mobile, that link it up to Facebook, and know you have h friends that play and link up to Facebook (because they're literally in the same room) yet they don't show up on your game nor oh on theirs?

Like the friends leader board for example, is never filed. I remember from playing in the past that under every map it used to show friends scores on each map Wondering how I get this back?

Comment

• Pitudo
        Pitudo commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea look up PITUDO GAMING in Facebook and add me I play you

• Tower Keepers Boss Portal does not work for me today. 0/3 Battles shown also I did not even fight once. (My brother did 2/3 fights in his account, also no it shows 0/3 left)

Comment

• TD Battles does not see me logged in today (so I can not play), although I am and can play other games (Tower Keepers)

Comment

• Tower Keepers does not properly notify of new weapons (with this number in bubbles at heroes) anymore, like it did before.

Comment

• Tower Keepers did not count spent gold for Dragon's Hord event (at my brother's account)

Comment

• Tower Keepers does not show the daily stone any more (just a visual problem) when the list with incoming attacks has been clicked away.

Comment

• In Tower Keepers window for dragon's hord, the next items you get are sometimes not shown, if you collected the previous ones.

Comment

• TowerKeepers: "Err::BossPortal.ContributeBossPortalGold" occurs in guild chat two times

Comment

• My BTD 6 app keeps crashing after it pops up with a message: “Bloons have attacked the city.” I’ve tried reinstalling and restarting my phone but nothing works.

So what do I do?

Comment

• i have a problem with btd battles where i cant join or request to join any type of clan and have not been able to for a while.
                    Can anybody help me?

Comment

• Hi, I recently bought a samsung s9 (UK Version) and the game continually gets spikes of lag....no matter which round...I mean this starts at like round 20....
                    oddly enough, the lag ends the moment I check my notifications but it is very frustrating

I used to have a Samsung s6 edge and that ran the game perfect up until rounds 90+ so I'm very disappointed that my new phone is experiencing an issue with the game.

Absolutely love the game and really hope you can try to fix it

Comment

• guys, i need support for something that is not usual, i am asking for support for bloons td battles mods from ninja kiwi, because then mods could work better, and not cause players to go in the hacker pool while using them, please responds if you like this idea, or of what you think of it! also, would like support for btd5 too!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenBirdMusic
                        guys, i need support for something that is not usual, i am asking for support for bloons td battles mods from ninja kiwi, because then mods could work better, and not cause players to go in the hacker pool while using them, please responds if you like this idea, or of what you think of it! also, would like support for btd5 too!
                        Going into public matches on a modded BTDB automatically puts you in the hacker pool, so don't do that. Only private matches work.
                        Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
                        Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
                        I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Working...
                        X