Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In BATTD, Does Lemonhope boost BOM?

Comment

• yellowghetto Let’s start at another place. Let’s say you waited and cooled down, and appealed later. You would likely feel less anger/sadness overall, and therefore could reason better. It’s in a likely case, a mistake at NK, or yours if you used some hacking tools (money hacks, insta-unlock, unlimited health, etc.). If you did hack, NK was reasonable with the ban, but if not, an appeal would be better than a help post bashing the company.

To all I say, I was trying to get reason into you. In no intention was I trying to bash people, but mainly to guide for next endeavors. (Thanks Internet Safety videos)

It’s not a Thanos

Comment

• Hi, I am just here to ask why am I in the hacker pool, I do not hack, just mod for fun every now and then in private matches with my friends, but i never went into public matches with mods on, please help me. (just realized i should post this here and not the other place)

Comment

• How many diamonds does it cost to save an epic item? Please and thank you!

Comment

• wow . i do understand

Comment

• You have raised very valid points in your post. It really happened some person do not have the right idea. But with your awesome tips, one can easily identify it.
              Usps Tracking is the fantastic tool to track the important package you send to the destination, it prevents the mail or package from lost, it tracks all the path or places that from where the packet is traveling or reach, so visit us http://uspstrackingnumbers.com/usps-tracking-problems/

Comment

Working...
              X