Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yellowghetto Let’s start at another place. Let’s say you waited and cooled down, and appealed later. You would likely feel less anger/sadness overall, and therefore could reason better. It’s in a likely case, a mistake at NK, or yours if you used some hacking tools (money hacks, insta-unlock, unlimited health, etc.). If you did hack, NK was reasonable with the ban, but if not, an appeal would be better than a help post bashing the company.

To all I say, I was trying to get reason into you. In no intention was I trying to bash people, but mainly to guide for next endeavors. (Thanks Internet Safety videos)

Za Warudo! Toki Yo Tomare!

Comment

• Hi, I am just here to ask why am I in the hacker pool, I do not hack, just mod for fun every now and then in private matches with my friends, but i never went into public matches with mods on, please help me. (just realized i should post this here and not the other place)

Comment

• How many diamonds does it cost to save an epic item? Please and thank you!

Comment

• wow . i do understand

Comment

• Alright so here goes..playing Bloon Adventure Time TD.. got some questions about special effects on weapons and trinkets. I have two weapons theives' katana - gives 1$ in game cash per 10 pops. Golden Viola- Every 5th Bloon popped by a character in range gives +1 cash and finally a trinket Thief croswbow- all ranged attacks give additional 1$ cash per ten pops..

So how exactly does this work does the 1 dollar in game cash go to my coins or does it let me buy the .99 cent stuffs in shop?

Comment

• Question about the story mode of the game. How does it progress? I have no idea what stage to do to continue the game, it doesnt show anywhere which stage is next, story wise. Ive done the badlands ones yet havent unlocked the wizard monkey. I like the game but having a story with dialogue but no way to keep track of it, really bugs me.

Comment

• How do I find a link code to get my BTD6 synced with my regular NK account? I followed the instructions, but I can't seem to find the button that I'm supposed to get my code from. Not to mention that I don't have a way to get to my profile without googling the NK login page.

Comment

• I don't know how to log in/register to play a game so i can keep my progress. How do I do that? Also, I can't log out. What do I do?

Comment

• I tried posting this question in the "How to fix SAS4 after Flash Update" post but since no one looks at it anymore the question has not been answered so I will ask again here.

I tried to down grade flash so I could play SAS: 4 again but since I want to use it on fire fox (since chrome is my main browser and I do not want to down grade it) the winpep file that is mentioned in the video did not work to allow me to play on firefox. What file would I use in order to make this work with firefox? If it is not to late to downgrade already.

Also can someone tell me why to toppers armor tool is not working?

Comment

• Hi, I've recently noticed 2 tracks' images that are supposed to be in Btd 5 Steam but I can't find them in my game, they're called Haunted Swamp and Alpine Lake, they both come from Btd 5 Deluxe. Is it normal?

Comment

• I want to add friends in mobile (Windows 10) without an Facebook Account. Is there any way to do this?

Comment

• TarnNK
                          TarnNK commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Can you clarify what game you are referring to, please?

• If I buy club access, can I invite my friend who doesn't have club access to a custom club match?

Comment

• Scootaloo
                          Scootaloo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm pretty sure anyone can create a custom club match.

• Originally posted by hkiller012 View Post
                        How do I find a link code to get my BTD6 synced with my regular NK account? I followed the instructions, but I can't seem to find the button that I'm supposed to get my code from. Not to mention that I don't have a way to get to my profile without googling the NK login page.
                        Not possible unfortunately. The mobile accounts and your NK web account (www.ninjakiwi.com) cant be linked.

Comment

• I uninstalled blooms td 5 and reinstalled because i bought the ninja skin and it didn't seem to apply. When i logged back in I lost like 30 tiers and all of my progress in the app including all the monkey cash upgrades and coin upgrades and befor you ask i did "backup"my progress through the cloud. Beyond pissed. Is there anyway this can be restored?

Comment

• I don't understand 1 thing that NinjaKiwi keeps doing apparently

Why do games that have a price on it are worse then free to play games ? For example new BTD6 that was released has far less content and reply playability value then Bloons Adventure Time TD that has so much to offer. BTD6 also gets less updated then Bloons Adventure Time. Same thing happened with BTD5 and Bloons TD Battles. The one that is free to play is played a lot more often because it has a lot more to offer then the one that costs money. I payed money for BTD6 and BTD5 and I got bored so quick with it while these free to play games are a lot more fun and have a lot more to offer.

Its like Ninja Kiwi is putting more effort and time into free to play games then the one that cost you money to play it. It should be the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                            X