Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain how Alchemist brew/stimulant targeting works? A lot of the time my alchemist will only boost the single closest tower, do towers 'block' each other so alchemist can't boost them if there is a tower in between their paths?

For example in this image, only the dart monkey ever gets boosted. I filled the rest of the island with towers as well and it still only ever boosted the dart monkey.

Comment

• Whenever I open my bloons monkey city mobile account all my banana farms have -341535$ and it gets stuck on a message saying "Let's find out tough these Bloons are!" I'm level 20 and don't want to lose everything now, anyone know how to fix this?

Comment

• Originally posted by bibr89 View Post
        Can someone explain how Alchemist brew/stimulant targeting works? A lot of the time my alchemist will only boost the single closest tower, do towers 'block' each other so alchemist can't boost them if there is a tower in between their paths?

That shouldn't be the case. If you see the alchemist only throwing potions at the dart monkey that may just be a visual little mishap. Click on any other tower and wait a while to see if the range increases. Don't rely on the noise to tell you if a potion has been used, is another way to put it. I highly doubt that towers block each other from this, but if the problem persists try to record a little short video evidence?

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post

That shouldn't be the case. If you see the alchemist only throwing potions at the dart monkey that may just be a visual little mishap. Click on any other tower and wait a while to see if the range increases. Don't rely on the noise to tell you if a potion has been used, is another way to put it. I highly doubt that towers block each other from this, but if the problem persists try to record a little short video evidence?
          I did another round with a similar setup as my screenshot and took a recording. I have a (3-0-0) alchemist which is targeting strong, a (0-0-2) village in range of everything, a (0-3-2) dart monkey and Gwendolyn. First I watch the dart monkey's range which appears to increase as expected whenever it gets a boost, however Gwendolyn always stays at the same range. I then added a boomerang monkey which never appeared to increase in range either. It looks like the green things the alchemist is throwing do hit all 3 towers, they just don't increase the range of the other 2.

As soon as I uploaded the video I re-opened the round and changed it to stronger stimulant and then it started boosting the range on all 3 towers. I know stronger stimulant is supposed to make it be able to consistently boost more monkeys, but I thought basic brew was still supposed to hit multiple towers even though they wouldn't be boosted 100% of the time.

https://streamable.com/afdlz
          Last edited by bibr89; 03-09-18, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bibr89 View Post
            Yeah, I just tested it on multiple maps and towers, it appears that the berserker brew only affects the closest tower, and locks onto that one forever until upgraded to stronger stimulant. He does, however, throw the acidic mixture at all towers.

I actually never knew this, it should be changed, IMO. This is not a glitch, I just got confirmation that this IS intentional.
            Last edited by Salmon; 03-09-18, 11:28 PM.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• I cannot seem to start threads. I suspect I need to "activate" my account but I cannot find where I do this. Please help.

Thanks,
              DFB

Comment

• Originally posted by Dog Faced Boy View Post
                I cannot seem to start threads. I suspect I need to "activate" my account but I cannot find where I do this. Please help.

Thanks,
                DFB
                You need to have at least 5 non-spam posts before gaining ability to create your own thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
                  You need to have at least 5 non-spam posts before gaining ability to create your own thread.
                  Ahhh, ok. Thanks

Comment

• Fortress Destroyer hasn't worked in Chrome for years now, and I've always used Mozilla Firefox as an alternative. However, Firefox doesn't seem to work anymore either. When I try using Internet Explorer, the game seems to load for a bit, before saying "Failed to initialize player's 3D settings" and stopping.

I've also tried the GameLoad extension for Chrome, but that spits out the same error as IE.

Is there any way to play Fortress Destroyer anymore?

Comment

• How do I use abilities? (iOS)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dog Faced Boy View Post
                        I cannot seem to start threads. I suspect I need to "activate" my account but I cannot find where I do this. Please help.

Thanks,
                        DFB
                        You must comment 5 times before you can start a thread.

Comment

• I completed the track Main Street twice in BTD5 online at ninjakiwi games. It say I would get the awesome points reward again if I did it, I beat Hard mode again on Main Street and did not get any rewards! Please help and why is this?

Comment

• My ninjakiwi account got banned and I contacted ninja kiwi, and I was reported banned for hacking! I did no sorts of hacking and now I am really pissed off! Why do you get bans for no reason? More Awesomer? More like More Pathetic. No other games does this such things, especially I spent money on it before. That's ILLEGAL.

Comment

• In BATTD, Does Lemonhope boost BOM?

Comment

• yellowghetto Let’s start at another place. Let’s say you waited and cooled down, and appealed later. You would likely feel less anger/sadness overall, and therefore could reason better. It’s in a likely case, a mistake at NK, or yours if you used some hacking tools (money hacks, insta-unlock, unlimited health, etc.). If you did hack, NK was reasonable with the ban, but if not, an appeal would be better than a help post bashing the company.

To all I say, I was trying to get reason into you. In no intention was I trying to bash people, but mainly to guide for next endeavors. (Thanks Internet Safety videos)
                                Avatar: DIO but shaded in (Crisis on Infinite Earths Edition)

An error has occured. Time has stopped.

Comment

Working...
                                X