Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone. New here on the forums. Been playing btd since 5, quite some years ago.
    I have a question about btd6 tack shooter. I've seen videos on YouTube with the ring of fire and inferno ring upgrades and it does look like fire spreading out, but on my phone, it just looks like a red pulse thing, not really fire... I'm using a Nokia 8. Is it an android issue, or is it depending on the size of the screen or something?
    Also, I've seen other videos where we can see that the maps have animations, like trees swaying, leaves falling, wind mills moving, etc. But on my phone, I don't get those. Again, is it depending on the phone? Does it only show on bigger screens like a tablet? Is it an android issue?

Comment

• when i load the game, the little monkey in the plane will fly, but there will be no words on the screen, after 5 minutes it will load the big title screen where i believe it normally says start, but the button is invisible. when i press the invisible button the screen will cut to black and make a rapid fire noise like a helicopter. the game is BTD6 by the way

Comment

• The battle spin makes me wait 30 days and 23 hours for some reason not 8 hours. Why is this?

Comment

• My Banana Jungle stops producing Bananas after half the round is over if the round > 30. Please fix, my Banana farm is bored and after round 100 he is used 5 seconds a round. iPhone 7s iOS 10

Comment

• Hello, I am new to the forums and it took me a while to figure some things out but i have a question. I got the BTD 6 on my phone and i want to link my phone account to my ninjakiwi account on the pc. It says i can choose to put down a linking code which is easier for me, but if i go to my profile page i dont see anywhere saying ''get linking code''. Is there something i miss ?

Besides that, when i try to login normally with email and stuff it asys it doesnt work, i think i forgot the email i used on my account, can an admin check what the registered email is on my acc? My name is ninjakachun on the game site and i would like to have the email adress dm'ed to me it if its possible.
            Last edited by ninjakachun; 08-08-18, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ninjakachun View Post
              Hello, I am new to the forums and it took me a while to figure some things out but i have a question. I got the BTD 6 on my phone and i want to link my phone account to my ninjakiwi account on the pc. It says i can choose to put down a linking code which is easier for me, but if i go to my profile page i dont see anywhere saying ''get linking code''. Is there something i miss ?

Besides that, when i try to login normally with email and stuff it asys it doesnt work, i think i forgot the email i used on my account, can an admin check what the registered email is on my acc? My name is ninjakachun on the game site and i would like to have the email adress dm'ed to me it if its possible.
              You have to contact NK Support for that with the email as Admins and Mods here dont see each post in each topic and so might never see yours here also most likely some admin and mods here arent responsable for that too but rather forum things while NK Support is.

Comment

• Today, all of the towers are displayed on the bottom, but when trying to upgrade any of them, the green "next round" button and lighting powers button completely covers the bottom upgrade option? Help? Cannot post screenshot as it wont let me upload from my gallery.

Comment

• Hi there, I have been a member for a couple of weeks and have now made 5 posts. How can I start a new topic? I cannot see a '+New Topic' button anywhere. Thanks!

Never mind, it just popped up!
                  Last edited by gregmo; 09-08-18, 11:30 AM. Reason: Question has been answered.

Comment

• My kids have old iPhones with iOS 7.1.2 and BTD Battles 4.9.1 ... but ever since version 5.0 was released they can't play because they can't get the update (requires iOS 8). Is there any way for them to play the old version???

Comment

• Hello, I looked into a few questions and answers but nothing still seemed clear to me. It said you guys would look into a steam version For computer and i was just wondering if you guys are still looking at that. An answer would be appreciated thank you.

Comment

• Curious, I'm unable to log into SAS 4 on Steam using my ninjakiwi.com account. I am also unable to find a 'linking code' to enter to transfer data through. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuwat View Post
                          Curious, I'm unable to log into SAS 4 on Steam using my ninjakiwi.com account. I am also unable to find a 'linking code' to enter to transfer data through. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
                          SAS 4 on the NinjaKiwi site uses flash, so it is a complete different game from the Steam version and the accounts cannot be connected.
                          AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

• Hi, I came to the ninjakiwi website to play BTD6 but it's apparently mobile only. Is this going to change in the future? If so, when? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by zookdook1 View Post
                              Hi, I came to the ninjakiwi website to play BTD6 but it's apparently mobile only. Is this going to change in the future? If so, when? Thanks.
                              There's one thing we know, BTD6 will not come to the website as a Flash game. It will likely eventually come to Steam, but other than that we do not know when or if.
                              AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

• I forgot the username, password, and email I signed up with on Ninja Kiwi (not the forums) back in ~2014.
                                EDIT: Just to clarify, I joined in ~2014. I didn't forget then.

Comment

Working...
                                X