Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dragan971 View Post

Google Chrome is my normal go to, but I also have fire fox, avast secure browser and internet explorer.
    In chrome (as thats the best for me) that should then work like that (but things are named different in english but i guess you still understand what i mean) so that you should then stay logged in but still have history and most other stuff deleted: http://prnt.sc/k84qkq

PS.:
    If you seek an very secure and anonym browser then "Tor Browser" might be something for you so that you then play with 1 browser and use "Tor" then for the things you want to be kept private or anonym.

Comment

• Cant create a thread

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlieBowdery View Post
        Cant create a thread
        You just would have to look to 1 page back in that topic to page 50 to see that the same question was already asked an d answered :

http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ma...427#post147427

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlieBowdery View Post
          Cant create a thread
          You have to be a forum member for a few days (five, I think) and post some replies to other threads first, before the system will allow you to create your own thread. If Aaron was still here, then he would have explain it better than I can but if you keep posting some replies, you should be okay to create your own thread. Hope this helps you.

Comment

• I'm considering to buy BTD5 on PS4, but is it possible to login with the Ninja Kiwi login or is it only the PSN?

Comment

• Pls help, my BTD Battles crashes when i start it and doesn't send any error msg, it starts with a blackscreen and "working" mouse animation and then the mouse changes to a monkey hand and then the ninjakiwi logo appears, and then the game shouts FREEZE! (not really) and the game is frozen and poof its dead
              Last edited by LasanhaVW; 24-07-18, 11:16 PM. Reason: Im editing it right now just to tell people that ive waited like 4 to 5 hours and no one answered

Comment

• Originally posted by LasanhaVW View Post
                Pls help, my BTD Battles crashes when i start it and doesn't send any error msg, it starts with a blackscreen and "working" mouse animation and then the mouse changes to a monkey hand and then the ninjakiwi logo appears, and then the game shouts FREEZE! (not really) and the game is frozen and poof its dead
                Have you already sent in a support email? Make sure tp add pics and/or all the info you can. https://support.ninjakiwi.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• I have 6 posts and still can't make a thread. Is there some other requirements I'm missing?
                  edit: mmm now it works

Comment

• Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post

You have to be a forum member for a few days (five, I think) and post some replies to other threads first, before the system will allow you to create your own thread. If Aaron was still here, then he would have explain it better than I can but if you keep posting some replies, you should be okay to create your own thread. Hope this helps you.
                    But it should be noted that those replies should still be within the forum rules (https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/m...wi-forum-rules) as i have seen the last days quite often posts from different new users that were against the rules just made to get more than 5 together to pass the limit and most new users never have readed to rules and just make topics before then without searching if there are already exists atopic where they should post it in (so in my eyes time limit should be increased by more days and posts from 5 to at least 10 as its nearly never necceseary to make an own topic anyway)

Comment

• Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post

But it should be noted that those replies should still be within the forum rules (https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/m...wi-forum-rules) as i have seen the last days quite often posts from different new users that were against the rules just made to get more than 5 together to pass the limit and most new users never have I think it is alreradreaded to rules and just make topics before then without searching if there are already exists atopic where they should post it in (so in my eyes time limit should be increased by more days and posts from 5 to at least 10 as its nearly never necceseary to make an own topic anyway)
                      I think it is difficult enough already, better to help folk find their way around this forum than just throw a rulebook at them. Sometimes people make mistakes, doesn't make them bad people.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkdl8 View Post
                        I'm considering to buy BTD5 on PS4, but is it possible to login with the Ninja Kiwi login or is it only the PSN?
                        Unfortunately Bloons TD 5 saving system is all stored locally and there is currently no way to connect your NK account to your PSN account.

Comment

• I got btd6 when it came out At first the game ran super smooth but with the most recent update it updated in the app store but in game it stops at step 2 of 9 at about 4 percent each time im using a Samsung galaxy tab a. I've uninstalled reinstall and rebooted multiple times. Is anyone else having this problem

Comment

• Changed my post, an issue with BTD5 is that streak achievements like Driven are not working for me, they get stuck even when I complete the daily challenges.
                            Last edited by theman235; 01-08-18, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by theman235 View Post
                              Changed my post, an issue with BTD5 is that streak achievements like Driven are not working for me, they get stuck even when I complete the daily challenges.
                              Well after the last new daily challenge came out i even asked Aaron before he left NK if those achviements will still count and he meant they at least should count so i guess maybe that really causes the probelm you mentioned (well good that i heard that before i started going for the 30 and 90 days achivements)

EDIT: By the way NK can add Achivements manually when they arent given because of a bug (Coop Fanatic counts for nearly no one right so that nearly all Coop Fanatic Achivements are added manually by NK after writng Support while Aaron told me that coop medals for example they cant add manually so they seem not be able to add all kinds of things)
                              Last edited by pappenreiter; 02-08-18, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Hi everyone. New here on the forums. Been playing btd since 5, quite some years ago.
                                I have a question about btd6 tack shooter. I've seen videos on YouTube with the ring of fire and inferno ring upgrades and it does look like fire spreading out, but on my phone, it just looks like a red pulse thing, not really fire... I'm using a Nokia 8. Is it an android issue, or is it depending on the size of the screen or something?
                                Also, I've seen other videos where we can see that the maps have animations, like trees swaying, leaves falling, wind mills moving, etc. But on my phone, I don't get those. Again, is it depending on the phone? Does it only show on bigger screens like a tablet? Is it an android issue?

Comment

Working...
                                X