Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragan971 If it would be easier for you to just avoid the whole thing, then do like me and click the "keep me signed in" checkbox next time you log in. It's a nice feature that keeps me from having to sign in every time I go to any ninjakiwi.com webpage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragan971 View Post
      Since I cannot make a post on my own yet I will ask this question here, if there is a better place please let me know.

Would it be possible to give people an option as to which question they are asked when they try to sign into NK. I constantly get street signs as my not a robot question and I always get that one wrong. I would like to be able to choose one I can actually get Maybe if youright, because it is getting annoying that it takes 3 to 5 minutes to log in. Also this is the second time I have been told you have made to many attempts to guess right please try again later, and I get this because I am trying to find a question I can get right.
      Maybe if you explain your problem with recognising street signs, then we could offer some more help. Sometimes the grandchildren and I click the wrong answers and it has helped us in a number of ways such as: recognising that we are playing when we should be sleeping (eyes too tired to recognise the right object); being more aware; being more careful and being less impatient. If you don't like a particular question, you can <skip> and go to another Q.

Hope this helps,

granddad and the grandkids
      Last edited by granddad2015; 13-07-18, 12:14 PM. Reason: repeated word

Comment

• Join The BTD DISCORD HERE
        https://discord.gg/8MZGBk8

Comment

Since I cannot make a post on my own yet I will ask this question here, if there is a better place please let me know.

Would it be possible to give people an option as to which question they are asked when they try to sign into NK. I constantly get street signs as my not a robot question and I always get that one wrong. I would like to be able to choose one I can actually get right, because it is getting annoying that it takes 3 to 5 minutes to log in. Also this is the second time I have been told you have made to many attempts to guess right please try again later, and I get this because I am trying to find a question I can get right.
          The robot questions thing is probably to prevent that programs automatically overload sites like botnets (if thats what you call it in english too) so that makes sure they are human so now if one could choose what they get then when its always the same and then those programs can be programmed to get in alone.

Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
          Dragan971 If it would be easier for you to just avoid the whole thing, then do like me and click the "keep me signed in" checkbox next time you log in. It's a nice feature that keeps me from having to sign in every time I go to any ninjakiwi.com webpage.
          Maybe he has a young child, young brother or sister who have access to his Computer so staying in always could end very bad then though if that isnt the case then one should definitely always stay logged in.

Comment

• Originally posted by starwiz View Post
            hello my sas 4 is not loading on chrome anymore the loading bar goes about 80% and stops. I have latest flash and im on a mac book pro from 2010 its really old. any suggestions?
            Why do people not look before if an topic of what they want exist already.
            Last Post in the 1st page of that topic has my fast and easy instructon how to get SAS4 running again on chrome:
            http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ma...es-not-loading

Comment

• Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post

The robot questions thing is probably to prevent that programs automatically overload sites like botnets (if thats what you call it in english too) so that makes sure they are human so now if one could choose what they get then when its always the same and then those programs can be programmed to get in alone.

Maybe he has a young child, young brother or sister who have access to his Computer so staying in always could end very bad then though if that isnt the case then one should definitely always stay logged in.
              You are correct to point out the risk of staying signed in. My IT friends tell me there is also an increased risk of your machine being hacked if you stay signed in. Going through the "I'm Not a Robot" check takes a few seconds, it is well worth the time to make it more difficult for bots and hackers and NK have done well to introduce this extra layer of protection.

Comment

• Is there a way to link my btd5 account on mobile to my btd5 account on the computer? I would really like to know because I want to play on the computer but i don't want to lose all my progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trainer Cheese View Post
                  Is there a way to link my btd5 account on mobile to my btd5 account on the computer? I would really like to know because I want to play on the computer but i don't want to lose all my progress.
                  Flash and Mobile BTD5 are 2 completely different games, so sadly you cannot link them.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• I am not asking that the "I'm not a robot" question be taken out, I am simply asking that we be able to choose which question we are asked. I am tired of the street signs question being the only one I am ever asked even though there are at least three others (cars, buses and roads that I know of). No matter how many times I reload the question, skip or even get it wrong it is always the street signs, to which I admit I need to learn that question better so it does not take so long to log in. Also no I do not have anyone else that uses my computer or my account on the family computer so no worries there, my only problem with staying logged in is that I cannot delete the site cookies along with the rest of the history.

I am guessing that this is not a big problem for most people since it has not been brought up before or had responses supporting it so I will try to do better with the questions. Thank you to those who responded.

Comment

I am not asking that the "I'm not a robot" question be taken out, I am simply asking that we be able to choose which question we are asked. I am tired of the street signs question being the only one I am ever asked even though there are at least three others (cars, buses and roads that I know of). No matter how many times I reload the question, skip or even get it wrong it is always the street signs, to which I admit I need to learn that question better so it does not take so long to log in. Also no I do not have anyone else that uses my computer or my account on the family computer so no worries there, my only problem with staying logged in is that I cannot delete the site cookies along with the rest of the history.

I am guessing that this is not a big problem for most people since it has not been brought up before or had responses supporting it so I will try to do better with the questions. Thank you to those who responded.
                      COOKIES
                      Which Browser you use as in all i know you can decide if you what you want to delete so that cookies and passwords stay when history is deleted (so i just need to know which browser you use on Computer (as if i dont got that wrong you mean Computer not Mobile).

Comment

• I can't make my own thread for some reason. Anne on btd6 how do you unlock the powers upgrades? Like the banana farmer and what not. When you click on them they each have 3 upgrades that are locked.

On Android btw. And where is the engineer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mtop2036 View Post
                          I can't make my own thread for some reason. Anne on btd6 how do you unlock the powers upgrades? Like the banana farmer and what not. When you click on them they each have 3 upgrades that are locked.

You can’t unlock power upgrades. The only thing you can do with those towers with no upgrades is to sell them for $0. However, you can make the banana farmer more powerful using monkey knowledge.
                          Be patient with engineer. It is apparently in source code and the icon for support towers, so it will definitely come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by vTrial View Post

You can’t unlock power upgrades. The only thing you can do with those towers with no upgrades is to sell them for $0. However, you can make the banana farmer more powerful using monkey knowledge.
                            Be patient with engineer. It is apparently in source code and the icon for support towers, so it will definitely come back.
                            Then what are the 3 unlock symbols when I click oooon a power? Are they something commin g out later on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mtop2036 View Post
                              I can't make my own thread for some reason. Anne on btd6 how do you unlock the powers upgrades? Like the banana farmer and what not. When you click on them they each have 3 upgrades that are locked.

That's a lock that goes for ALL user's til they have made 5 posts they cant create new topics which is important to make it harder for Trolls to spam topics (http://prnt.sc/k6mp32) and please dont think about passing that with spam posts which are against the rules (your posts arent spam of course but i have seen that some tried that so thats why i say that here).

EDIT:
                              Oh and its always good to search if topics about what you want already exist or if there are topics already where what you would want would fit so for example an SAS4 Bug should be reported in the existing SAS4 Bug Report Topics except for those who need an own topic like the loading bug as all have that.
                              Last edited by pappenreiter; 18-07-18, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post

COOKIES
                                Which Browser you use as in all i know you can decide if you what you want to delete so that cookies and passwords stay when history is deleted (so i just need to know which browser you use on Computer (as if i dont got that wrong you mean Computer not Mobile).
                                Google Chrome is my normal go to, but I also have fire fox, avast secure browser and internet explorer.

Comment

Working...
                                X