Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post

I am always up for some MvM, same username in MC as here

If you cannot find any challenges then the best way is to follow someone to make a friend, attack as a friend a couple of times then unfriend and continue to send and accept challenges.

Also elliottk is looking for challenges
    I have all MvM Achivements except Epic Defender already which is why i dont play Monkey City anymore as the only things i have left is Lv20 and Lv25 boss achivements, most Contested Territority Achivements, Monkey Land Conservancy and Epic Defender as i have no interest or motivation doing any of these AT THE MOMENT as that all are too time consuming (even though im around 70% at Monkey Land Conservancy at least)

I dont writted about that with the unfriending (Honor Farming) on purpose as i dont know how NK thinks about it as if they have a problem with that then it would not be so good to tell others about it and i try to be on the safe side always as nowadays its not so easy to say what you are allowed to write about and what not.

EDIT:
    I suppose you meant attack instead of challenge as there are no challenge sin BMC Web

Comment

• Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post

I have all MvM Achivements except Epic Defender already which is why i dont play Monkey City anymore as the only things i have left is Lv20 and Lv25 boss achivements, most Contested Territority Achivements, Monkey Land Conservancy and Epic Defender as i have no interest or motivation doing any of these AT THE MOMENT as that all are too time consuming (even though im around 70% at Monkey Land Conservancy at least)

I dont writted about that with the unfriending (Honor Farming) on purpose as i dont know how NK thinks about it as if they have a problem with that then it would not be so good to tell others about it and i try to be on the safe side always as nowadays its not so easy to say what you are allowed to write about and what not.

EDIT:
      I suppose you meant attack instead of challenge as there are no challenge sin BMC Web
      Nope, I meant challenges... I prefer not to use the word "attack".. you are not my enemy and I am not your enemy, why would we attack each other? I play against my grandchildren to teach them how to win, so why would I attack them? Friends challenge each other so that their skills get better, so I am up for an MvM challenge anytime. Friending and unfriending to challenge on MvM is well within the rules. If you want to check, best ask an Administrator. Have fun, MvM is a great place to develop strategy skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post

Nope, I meant challenges... I prefer not to use the word "attack".. you are not my enemy and I am not your enemy, why would we attack each other? I play against my grandchildren to teach them how to win, so why would I attack them? Friends challenge each other so that their skills get better, so I am up for an MvM challenge anytime. Friending and unfriending to challenge on MvM is well within the rules. If you want to check, best ask an Administrator. Have fun, MvM is a great place to develop strategy skills.
        Because most people use the term "attack" so its just more common and everyone knows what you mean instantely which isnt the case with the word "challenge" so if most people would say "swimming" to that then i would say "swimming" to that too no matter if it even makes sense or not.

Yeah i heard from an Mod that NK seems ok with it but like with SAS4 self boosting (which everyone does of course) some people seem to have a problem with that (see link) so with "being on the safe side" i meant that not only for NK but i also so that i dont have to deal with those people then too:
        [URL]http://ninjakiwi.com/forums/205-sas-zombie-assault-4-discussion/posts/172261-self-boosting[/URL]

Comment

• Does anyone know if there is a date set for Bloons TD 6 to come onto Kindle Fire?

Comment

• Originally posted by OnyxDragonlady View Post
            Does anyone know if there is a date set for Bloons TD 6 to come onto Kindle Fire?
            If i remember right Aaron said weeks ago that it can come but that they dont know when (if i remember its not even clear if it will come at 2018) so no there is no date but if i had to guess if it even comes ever then i wouldnt expect it before winter 2018.

Comment

• Question: Where can I find the sidebars that all the youtubers use in their videos?

Comment

• @[URL="https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/member/1349-pappenreiter"]pappenreiter[/URL] Thank you. I guess I'll keep waiting and hoping

Comment

Because most people use the term "attack" so its just more common and everyone knows what you mean instantely which isnt the case with the word "challenge" so if most people would say "swimming" to that then i would say "swimming" to that too no matter if it even makes sense or not.

Yeah i heard from an Mod that NK seems ok with it but like with SAS4 self boosting (which everyone does of course) some people seem to have a problem with that (see link) so with "being on the safe side" i meant that not only for NK but i also so that i dont have to deal with those people then too:
                  [URL]http://ninjakiwi.com/forums/205-sas-zombie-assault-4-discussion/posts/172261-self-boosting[/URL]

Okay, I'm just here for the fun, if anyone wants to self-boost, I say let them. Some folks like to cheat, others don't

Comment

• Originally posted by roguim View Post
                    Question: Where can I find the sidebars that all the youtubers use in their videos?
                    I dont know what you mean (i guess you dont meant that playlist function on the right side of some videos) but i found various things about youtube sidebars by google the words "youtube sidebar" without the " so have you tried that as to me it looked as if one of those might be what you could have meant?

@[URL="https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/member/633-granddad2015"]granddad2015[/URL]
                    I myself not even see self boosting or honor farming as cheating, the link was just an example that some think so and even though i dont think they are right i still dont want to bother with such as there are so many people out there like that sadly that would be too much then.

Comment

I dont know what you mean (i guess you dont meant that playlist function on the right side of some videos) but i found various things about youtube sidebars by google the words "youtube sidebar" without the " so have you tried that as to me it looked as if one of those might be what you could have meant?

I myself not even see self boosting or honor farming as cheating, the link was just an example that some think so and even though i dont think they are right i still dont want to bother with such as there are so many people out there like that sadly that would be too much then.
                      okay, was just trying to help.

Comment

• My son and I are playing BTD5 on PC (the Steam version if there's more than one). I'd like to play coop with him. We're Steam friends, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to set up a coop game with him. I'm creating a private game on my account, but when I click on the button to invite Steam friends the list of friends I can invite is empty. This is true whether he has clicked join private game yet or not.

Comment

What I meant is the picture at the side of the game within the videos.

Comment

• hello my sas 4 is not loading on chrome anymore the loading bar goes about 80% and stops. I have latest flash and im on a mac book pro from 2010 its really old. any suggestions?

Comment

• I use the handle "thenexus2k" to play tower keepers on kongregate. I received a "24 hour" ban for helping a low level guild kill a dragon. I am now on day 10 of that "24 hour" ban. Can someone please unlock my account?? I have already used the support link and all I get is an occasional email to try again. It still doesn't work. Is there anyone that can help me?

Comment

• Okay so on the microsoft store for windows 10 i have downloaded bloons monkey city. When i try to launch the game, it opens for a few seconds then closes automatically.
                                I have tried using google and i haven't found any solution and it doesn't seem like others are having the same problem based off of what I've seen.
                                Other Microsoft store games still open.

Here are things i have tried:
                                Reinstalling the game multiple times
                                Resetting the Microsoft Store multiple times
                                Restarting Computer multiple times.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X