Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if Bloons Monkey City is dead since BTD 6 was out recently but I have been trying to be active on MvM attacks to farm for honors. Any tips for efficient way to earn honors? (For 1st city) I'm around 5300 honor points so not sure if sending attacks as friends would help much.

Comment

• Originally posted by elliottk View Post
      Not sure if Bloons Monkey City is dead since BTD 6 was out recently but I have been trying to be active on MvM attacks to farm for honors. Any tips for efficient way to earn honors? (For 1st city) I'm around 5300 honor points so not sure if sending attacks as friends would help much.
      That has nothing to do with BTD6 i have that since over an year that since that i never was able to find anyone to attack anymore and i have heard that dozens of others have the same problem (so once it dont works anyore i will stay like that) so im pretty sure its an bug so continue trying on different times each day for maybe 3-5 days and when it never works then you can be sure its that and then you definitely should contact NK Support (i didnt because i had stopped playing BMC anyway already).

Comment

• i recently add to ninjakiwi.com and i must left 5 post until i can create a topic in forum discussions, my question is where or which topics i should choose for left a post to active my account?

Comment

• I see you can buy "Hero boost" for 23 sek. But what does that mean? What do you get?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mourian View Post
            I see you can buy "Hero boost" for 23 sek. But what does that mean? What do you get?
            in what game?

Comment

• Originally posted by ciberzombie View Post

in what game?
              In Bloons TD6.
              When in a the game playing a track you click on hero and upgrades. You can see that hero boost in bottom right corner
              Last edited by Mourian; 03-07-18, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Why has my account been deleted?
                I was already registered to the forums at 27.03.2012
                Now I tried to login with my password always being wrong and trying to send myself a new password I got told my account does not exist...
                Now I have to spam useless 4 other posts again to be able to do a thread, which is the only reason I am currently here and this is more than unpleasent. I hope my game account was not deleted too...

Comment

• Originally posted by Akuma no Tsubasa View Post
                  Why has my account been deleted?
                  I was already registered to the forums at 27.03.2012
                  Now I tried to login with my password always being wrong and trying to send myself a new password I got told my account does not exist...
                  Now I have to spam useless 4 other posts again to be able to do a thread, which is the only reason I am currently here and this is more than unpleasent. I hope my game account was not deleted too...
                  This is an entirely new forum from when you last logged in 6 years ago, that's why.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Anybody know if and when multiplayer will be introduced to btd 6

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsFeminism View Post
                      Anybody know if and when multiplayer will be introduced to btd 6
                      All we know is that it will come eventually..

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Now i have a general question:

How those the Follow-System in this forum work (as i now saw that the first time that someone followed me in this forum as before i dont knew that that exists here too)?

PS.:
                        I searched the word "follow" in topic search and the word "follow" and after that the word "follower" in the Forum FAQ but found nothing about it at all.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I have a small request.

Can someone link me to the SAS4 Steam directory for reporting cheaters or other relevant threads? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post

That has nothing to do with BTD6 i have that since over an year that since that i never was able to find anyone to attack anymore and i have heard that dozens of others have the same problem (so once it dont works anyore i will stay like that) so im pretty sure its an bug so continue trying on different times each day for maybe 3-5 days and when it never works then you can be sure its that and then you definitely should contact NK Support (i didnt because i had stopped playing BMC anyway already).

I am always up for some MvM, same username in MC as here

If you cannot find any challenges then the best way is to follow someone to make a friend, attack as a friend a couple of times then unfriend and continue to send and accept challenges.

Also elliottk is looking for challenges
                            Last edited by granddad2015; 06-07-18, 10:06 AM. Reason: forgot some detail

Comment

• I've been playing Bloons 5 on the Switch but for the past 2 days the software closes whenever I try to open the daily challenges. Is this a known problem? I've tried deleting & reinstalling the software.

Comment

• Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post

I am always up for some MvM, same username in MC as here

If you cannot find any challenges then the best way is to follow someone to make a friend, attack as a friend a couple of times then unfriend and continue to send and accept challenges.

Also elliottk is looking for challenges
                                I have all MvM Achivements except Epic Defender already which is why i dont play Monkey City anymore as the only things i have left is Lv20 and Lv25 boss achivements, most Contested Territority Achivements, Monkey Land Conservancy and Epic Defender as i have no interest or motivation doing any of these AT THE MOMENT as that all are too time consuming (even though im around 70% at Monkey Land Conservancy at least)

I dont writted about that with the unfriending (Honor Farming) on purpose as i dont know how NK thinks about it as if they have a problem with that then it would not be so good to tell others about it and i try to be on the safe side always as nowadays its not so easy to say what you are allowed to write about and what not.

EDIT:
                                I suppose you meant attack instead of challenge as there are no challenge sin BMC Web

Comment

Working...
                                X