Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by carnut84gti View Post
    I have to say, have loved bloons for a long time, typically played on Armorgames. Saw Bloons Monkey City so wanted to give it a go. What an utter disaster using ninjakiwi has been. Constant issues with getting connected via firefox, finally gave up on that as this site seems to run better on Chrome (only site I use chrome for). Play for a few days, enjoying myself. Go to log in today, and poof, bunch of my city is just gone (despite my level having gone up and still being on top in contested territory). We're not just talking the last little bit I did. Upgrades are gone, buildings are gone, land i had taken is gone. Just to give an idea of the size significance, my first Super Monkey Villa was close to being finished. It's gone, as is the land I had taken to build it on. That had been done BEFORE I got to the current level in the contested territory, so it's not like I wasn't connected when I was doing all that. And again, I leveled from 14 to 15 despite a bunch of my city and stuff disappearing.

Try to find a place to message support, don't see one, but I see the forums. Try to post, but even though I'm logged into NinjaKiwi to play games, the forums are separate. Silly, but ok, signup with forums. Then to add to the insult, the only reason I sign up is becuase I'm having a problem with the game and want to post in support, BUT, I can't post in support because I just signed up.

At this point, not sure I'm even going to continue playing. Am i going to spend more time on it just to lose a bunch again? No real point then.

Hello, [URL="https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/member/6285-carnut84gti"]carnut84gti[/URL] ,

I agree ninjakiwi does suffer from glitches... but in fairness so do all the other games that I've tried. Best thing is that the ITninjas always listen, try to understand the problem and (given time) try to come up with a fix. I know that it is frustrating, I've felt that way often, so have my much more e-aware grandchildren. We had similar problems using Firefox, much less with Chrome. One thing I didn't realise in my early days was that if I lost at MvM then a bunch of towers got wiped out for a time, also the need to wait for the game to save before logging out... maybe these have affected you? Hope this is of some help.

Best thing is to contact support on NinjaKiwi, is at the bottom of the home page and game page. They won't reply over a weekend but will on weekdays.
    Last edited by granddad2015; 30-06-18, 06:34 PM. Reason: because I left out some detail

Comment

• Not sure if Bloons Monkey City is dead since BTD 6 was out recently but I have been trying to be active on MvM attacks to farm for honors. Any tips for efficient way to earn honors? (For 1st city) I'm around 5300 honor points so not sure if sending attacks as friends would help much.

Comment

• Originally posted by elliottk View Post
        Not sure if Bloons Monkey City is dead since BTD 6 was out recently but I have been trying to be active on MvM attacks to farm for honors. Any tips for efficient way to earn honors? (For 1st city) I'm around 5300 honor points so not sure if sending attacks as friends would help much.
        That has nothing to do with BTD6 i have that since over an year that since that i never was able to find anyone to attack anymore and i have heard that dozens of others have the same problem (so once it dont works anyore i will stay like that) so im pretty sure its an bug so continue trying on different times each day for maybe 3-5 days and when it never works then you can be sure its that and then you definitely should contact NK Support (i didnt because i had stopped playing BMC anyway already).

Comment

• i recently add to ninjakiwi.com and i must left 5 post until i can create a topic in forum discussions, my question is where or which topics i should choose for left a post to active my account?

Comment

• I see you can buy "Hero boost" for 23 sek. But what does that mean? What do you get?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mourian View Post
              I see you can buy "Hero boost" for 23 sek. But what does that mean? What do you get?
              in what game?

Comment

• Originally posted by ciberzombie View Post

in what game?
                In Bloons TD6.
                When in a the game playing a track you click on hero and upgrades. You can see that hero boost in bottom right corner
                Last edited by Mourian; 03-07-18, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Why has my account been deleted?
                  I was already registered to the forums at 27.03.2012
                  Now I tried to login with my password always being wrong and trying to send myself a new password I got told my account does not exist...
                  Now I have to spam useless 4 other posts again to be able to do a thread, which is the only reason I am currently here and this is more than unpleasent. I hope my game account was not deleted too...

Comment

• Originally posted by Akuma no Tsubasa View Post
                    Why has my account been deleted?
                    I was already registered to the forums at 27.03.2012
                    Now I tried to login with my password always being wrong and trying to send myself a new password I got told my account does not exist...
                    Now I have to spam useless 4 other posts again to be able to do a thread, which is the only reason I am currently here and this is more than unpleasent. I hope my game account was not deleted too...
                    This is an entirely new forum from when you last logged in 6 years ago, that's why.
                    Czech out the newly updated Ninja Kiwi Community tab for links to other awesome places! https://ninjakiwi.com/community

If you love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in, don't forget to join Bloons World! Now 800 members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Anybody know if and when multiplayer will be introduced to btd 6

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsFeminism View Post
                        Anybody know if and when multiplayer will be introduced to btd 6
                        All we know is that it will come eventually..
                        Czech out the newly updated Ninja Kiwi Community tab for links to other awesome places! https://ninjakiwi.com/community

If you love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in, don't forget to join Bloons World! Now 800 members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Now i have a general question:

How those the Follow-System in this forum work (as i now saw that the first time that someone followed me in this forum as before i dont knew that that exists here too)?

PS.:
                          I searched the word "follow" in topic search and the word "follow" and after that the word "follower" in the Forum FAQ but found nothing about it at all.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I have a small request.

Can someone link me to the SAS4 Steam directory for reporting cheaters or other relevant threads? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post

That has nothing to do with BTD6 i have that since over an year that since that i never was able to find anyone to attack anymore and i have heard that dozens of others have the same problem (so once it dont works anyore i will stay like that) so im pretty sure its an bug so continue trying on different times each day for maybe 3-5 days and when it never works then you can be sure its that and then you definitely should contact NK Support (i didnt because i had stopped playing BMC anyway already).

I am always up for some MvM, same username in MC as here

If you cannot find any challenges then the best way is to follow someone to make a friend, attack as a friend a couple of times then unfriend and continue to send and accept challenges.

Also elliottk is looking for challenges
                              Last edited by granddad2015; 06-07-18, 10:06 AM. Reason: forgot some detail

Comment

• I've been playing Bloons 5 on the Switch but for the past 2 days the software closes whenever I try to open the daily challenges. Is this a known problem? I've tried deleting & reinstalling the software.

Comment

Working...
                                X