Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my core is messed up won't load right and it's stealing bloonstones and money with wins ?

Comment

• I'm having a problem where I often am unable to deplot cash drops. I click on the icon, it floats around and never deploys. How do I fix this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeros View Post
        Hi, I just wanna ask, why medals reset on SAS 4?
        It was my first time playing on championships and getting medals.
        Is this a bug? It's pointless to continue if it keeps getting a reset.
        Spoiler:

Send a support ticket to support.ninjakiwi.com and give as much detail as you can.
        Need help but don't want to bother the admins? I'm your guy! ;)

Comment

• monkey city, most of us in our group are with in 3 to 4 rounds BUT 75 rounds . If im wrong I'll apologize

Comment

• I've made more than 5 posts, and waited a day, but I still can't start a topic?

Comment

• I am new to the game. I spent all of my medallions in battles and bought a few towers and now I have 0 medallions, is there any way other than the daily battle spin to get some medallions so I can play in the arena?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tictac View Post
                I've made more than 5 posts, and waited a day, but I still can't start a topic?
                You actually currently have 4 posts. Any spammy ones are not counted.

Comment

• Originally posted by YagamiLight17 View Post
                  I am new to the game. I spent all of my medallions in battles and bought a few towers and now I have 0 medallions, is there any way other than the daily battle spin to get some medallions so I can play in the arena?
                  You can either buy some or watch some videos to earn a few extra medallions. Once you're all set and confident, you can join clans and/or keep winning and get regional and worldwide medallion rewards!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tictac View Post
                    I've made more than 5 posts, and waited a day, but I still can't start a topic?
                    Spam posts and posts against the rules get even deleted by admins/mods (which is to appriciate of course):
                    http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ma...wi-forum-rules

Comment

• Possible fix on the -1 posts where they, or NK deleted their comment for being above PG-13. You could probably do

No Notification
                      Go to Topic
                      or something else that you can do or thought of
                      Avatar: DIO but shaded in (Crisis on Infinite Earths Edition)

An error has occured. Time has stopped.

Comment

• I used to play Ninja Kiwi a few years ago, i played this game you were a ninja or a soldier of some sort and you killed things/people to get apples and upgrade your stuff. If you know what the game is called please tell me. Thanks in advance

Comment

• I have a question concerning the multiplayer aspect of the game. As we saw in Bloons tower defense 5, Multiplayer was a very fun aspect to the game that allowed friends to connect and it made the game much more enjoyable. When will we see this matchmaking implemented into btd 6, and if so, will it have the same features?

Comment

• I have to say, have loved bloons for a long time, typically played on Armorgames. Saw Bloons Monkey City so wanted to give it a go. What an utter disaster using ninjakiwi has been. Constant issues with getting connected via firefox, finally gave up on that as this site seems to run better on Chrome (only site I use chrome for). Play for a few days, enjoying myself. Go to log in today, and poof, bunch of my city is just gone (despite my level having gone up and still being on top in contested territory). We're not just talking the last little bit I did. Upgrades are gone, buildings are gone, land i had taken is gone. Just to give an idea of the size significance, my first Super Monkey Villa was close to being finished. It's gone, as is the land I had taken to build it on. That had been done BEFORE I got to the current level in the contested territory, so it's not like I wasn't connected when I was doing all that. And again, I leveled from 14 to 15 despite a bunch of my city and stuff disappearing.

Try to find a place to message support, don't see one, but I see the forums. Try to post, but even though I'm logged into NinjaKiwi to play games, the forums are separate. Silly, but ok, signup with forums. Then to add to the insult, the only reason I sign up is becuase I'm having a problem with the game and want to post in support, BUT, I can't post in support because I just signed up.

At this point, not sure I'm even going to continue playing. Am i going to spend more time on it just to lose a bunch again? No real point then.

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsFeminism

This is not try to get help, this is complaining. Have the decency to atleast be kind when asking for somebody to go out of their way to answer you.
                              This is stating a number of issues with how the site is run, glitches I've encountered, and my feelings in regards to them. If i'm posting about it, I'm sure this has happened to a lot of other people who didn't let the owners know, and instead just left ninjakiwi to play other games. If I had found another way to submit an issue, i would have done so. As it is, the only way was to post in a pinned thread. As this is an issue with data stored on ninjakiwi's servers, i don't think anyone outside of ninjakiwi can do anything about it (and even then, if the data is gone, there isn't much they could do aside form maybe send some in game cash or the like).

And I don't feel I was being unkind. Everything I stated is a fact in regards to the issues I've had. If I had just said "i lost info, help!" that would not have given much detail for anyone in control to actually look into what happened. Beyond that, I started out stating how much I've enjoyed various bloons games I've played over time which is why the issues have been so disappointing. As to someone "going out of their way" to answer me. I'm pretty sure the owners/operators of NinjaKiwi do this not only because they enjoy it, but also because they can make money off of it. Which means supporting a product that people spend money on to play is part of their job (And I'm not saying that negatively, props to them for monetizing something I'm sure they enjoy doing).

Comment

• Originally posted by carnut84gti View Post
                                I have to say, have loved bloons for a long time, typically played on Armorgames. Saw Bloons Monkey City so wanted to give it a go. What an utter disaster using ninjakiwi has been. Constant issues with getting connected via firefox, finally gave up on that as this site seems to run better on Chrome (only site I use chrome for). Play for a few days, enjoying myself. Go to log in today, and poof, bunch of my city is just gone (despite my level having gone up and still being on top in contested territory). We're not just talking the last little bit I did. Upgrades are gone, buildings are gone, land i had taken is gone. Just to give an idea of the size significance, my first Super Monkey Villa was close to being finished. It's gone, as is the land I had taken to build it on. That had been done BEFORE I got to the current level in the contested territory, so it's not like I wasn't connected when I was doing all that. And again, I leveled from 14 to 15 despite a bunch of my city and stuff disappearing.

Try to find a place to message support, don't see one, but I see the forums. Try to post, but even though I'm logged into NinjaKiwi to play games, the forums are separate. Silly, but ok, signup with forums. Then to add to the insult, the only reason I sign up is becuase I'm having a problem with the game and want to post in support, BUT, I can't post in support because I just signed up.

At this point, not sure I'm even going to continue playing. Am i going to spend more time on it just to lose a bunch again? No real point then.

Hello, carnut84gti ,

I agree ninjakiwi does suffer from glitches... but in fairness so do all the other games that I've tried. Best thing is that the ITninjas always listen, try to understand the problem and (given time) try to come up with a fix. I know that it is frustrating, I've felt that way often, so have my much more e-aware grandchildren. We had similar problems using Firefox, much less with Chrome. One thing I didn't realise in my early days was that if I lost at MvM then a bunch of towers got wiped out for a time, also the need to wait for the game to save before logging out... maybe these have affected you? Hope this is of some help.

Best thing is to contact support on NinjaKiwi, is at the bottom of the home page and game page. They won't reply over a weekend but will on weekdays.
                                Last edited by granddad2015; 30-06-18, 06:34 PM. Reason: because I left out some detail

Comment

Working...
                                X