Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pappenreiter I have looked at that support page. But it has not been helpful. I do have the problem that they are saying, but it does not work doing what they are saying... And I cant comment on that page due to the fact that I do not yet have 5 posts.

Comment

• Can a Ipad Mini 2 run BTD 6? In the description they say a Ipad Mini 4 can run it perfectly, but is it playable on a Ipad Mini 2?
      Last edited by Kalmer; 18-06-18, 08:36 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

• Will there be a co=op mode in Bloons TD6?

Comment

• I've been playing BTD6 for a few days now, and it's great. My problem is this: sometimes, I will lose for no reason. Often after using an ability. Most recently, I was at round 76 with a sniper, some farms, a village, a necromancer, an alchemist, obyn greenfoot, a buccaneer and I think a few others. I'm mentioning in case it has something to do with the glitch. I have a screenshot, but for some reason I can't upload it. (if anyone could help with that too, it would be great. It just gives me a pop-up saying "there was a problem") In it, it shows the bloons only halfway through my defenses, plus a low-level spike factory at the end. I know it's not because I wan't paying attention, because there were still plenty of spikes on the ground! If I had been run through, those spikes would be gone, and the bloons would most likely still be pouring through my exit. In short,

I am losing for no reason.

Anyone know what is happening here?
          '

Comment

• I don't. Sometimes my game just crashes. IP 6 here.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyChristmasSweater View Post
              I've been playing BTD6 for a few days now, and it's great. My problem is this: sometimes, I will lose for no reason. Often after using an ability. Most recently, I was at round 76 with a sniper, some farms, a village, a necromancer, an alchemist, obyn greenfoot, a buccaneer and I think a few others. I'm mentioning in case it has something to do with the glitch. I have a screenshot, but for some reason I can't upload it. (if anyone could help with that too, it would be great. It just gives me a pop-up saying "there was a problem") In it, it shows the bloons only halfway through my defenses, plus a low-level spike factory at the end. I know it's not because I wan't paying attention, because there were still plenty of spikes on the ground! If I had been run through, those spikes would be gone, and the bloons would most likely still be pouring through my exit. In short,

'
              Upload on http://prnt.sc or if that dont works again then http://prntscr.com that gives you an link and that you then copy directely or hyperlink in your post so it opens per click and dont has to be copied and pasted with the link function in the forums Advanced Toogle Editor (the A Button left to the Smiley Button opens that editor in a post)

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanbatc View Post
                Will there be a co=op mode in Bloons TD6?
                I would like to know that too

I already finished to complete all the maps in all differents gamemode and now i'm waiting for the coop mod

I did the same thing on BTD5, i completed ALL the map and after that, i played ONLY in coop

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDs FAN View Post

I would like to know that too

I already finished to complete all the maps in all differents gamemode and now i'm waiting for the coop mod

I did the same thing on BTD5, i completed ALL the map and after that, i played ONLY in coop
                  That question was asked 1 page before that already: I dont remember anymore for sure but i think i have readed somewhere in the forum that they plan that but dont know when that will be but i dont find that post anymore as its probably too old and would require extend search so i guess coop is something to expect in the future at least

Comment

• Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post

That question was asked 1 page before that already: I dont remember anymore for sure but i think i have readed somewhere in the forum that they plan that but dont know when that will be but i dont find that post anymore as its probably too old and would require extend search so i guess coop is something to expect in the future at least
                    Ok thanks for the reply, i think i will uninstall it for a moment, i have nothing else to do excepted waiting for the multiplayer :/

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyChristmasSweater View Post
                      I've been playing BTD6 for a few days now, and it's great. My problem is this: sometimes, I will lose for no reason. Often after using an ability. Most recently, I was at round 76 with a sniper, some farms, a village, a necromancer, an alchemist, obyn greenfoot, a buccaneer and I think a few others. I'm mentioning in case it has something to do with the glitch. I have a screenshot, but for some reason I can't upload it. (if anyone could help with that too, it would be great. It just gives me a pop-up saying "there was a problem") In it, it shows the bloons only halfway through my defenses, plus a low-level spike factory at the end. I know it's not because I wan't paying attention, because there were still plenty of spikes on the ground! If I had been run through, those spikes would be gone, and the bloons would most likely still be pouring through my exit. In short,

'
                      If you are still having issues with this after the 1.6 update then please contact us via support.ninjakiwi.com and we'll take a closer look at your account.

Comment

• Any ETA to fix the issue with Chrome not loading SAS 4?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robai View Post
                          Any ETA to fix the issue with Chrome not loading SAS 4?
                          That isn't known yet (bug is known snce over 14 days at least though) as i assume it's hard for them as flash isn't giving them or anyone else informations of what they changed in their update and according to Aaron they also had no or not enough time yet (i would guess because of BTD6) so depending on when they find the time for that and how hard it then is to fix it would be quite hard to tell even for them i guess

But til it's fixed downgrading to flash 29 is a common solution many choose that works good, see here (at least my links there should still work):
                          http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ma...es-not-loading

Comment

• Hi, I just wanna ask, why medals reset on SAS 4?
                            It was my first time playing on championships and getting medals.
                            Is this a bug? It's pointless to continue if it keeps getting a reset.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

• BTD BATTLES: So lately I got into Battle Arenas. I've just recently started playing and I am between 40k and 60k on the leaderboards. Yet I face off against top 10k all the time. People with thousands of medallions and super high winrate. Possible to put a limit so that people at certain skill levels cant queue at 5 medallions and 20? (Frustrating having to faceoff vs a guy like that every single game)

Comment

• Meta Strats in Bloons TD Battles?

Comment

Working...
                                X