Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hype for BTD6 , but um...Its not available in Hong Kong app sotre yet , do you guys know when will it be global? Or... Are you allowed to say that :>

Comment

• I have a weird glitch, level 35 and yet don't have the alchemist, have the support towers though.. https://imgur.com/a/1egxFRn

Comment

• *Sigh I created this account to report my Sas 4 not working in hopes of someone being able to help me. but I have to post 5 threads due to the rules, is there somewhere else that I can take my problems?

Comment

• Hey my friends when does BTD6 release in TAIWAN?

Comment

• @jjlambskinman
            http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ma...es-not-loading

I dont understand why people dont find that post i also searched and not just wanted to make an own without looking before if it already exists and instantely found it (anyway consider the 5 post limit as something good as else you would have created an topic for an problem that already has its own topic since a quite long time)

Comment

• Where can i get my linking code?

Comment

• What is meant in BTD6 Village with the 0-0-1 . The 10% sale I understand ,but the other I dont understand

Comment

• how do I get to meeblingsworld.com? it just takes me back to the ninja kiwi site...

Comment

• Originally posted by whee23X View Post
                    how do I get to meeblingsworld.com? it just takes me back to the ninja kiwi site...
                    Old sites like that are likely discontinued by now.
                    Need help but don't want to bother the admins? I'm your guy! ;)

Comment

• When will BTD6 come out for Steam ?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrayHE View Post
                        When will BTD6 come out for Steam ?
                        There seems no release date yet as it seems not clear if it even comes out this year so i personally wouldnt expect that before 2019.

Comment

• On btd6, just womdering if they plan on doing some form of multiplayer? Would be awesome if they did👌

Comment

• Originally posted by Tek88 View Post
                            On btd6, just womdering if they plan on doing some form of multiplayer? Would be awesome if they did👌
                            Yeah i think i readed that somewhere too that they plan that someday to make

Comment

• Originally posted by edovardo View Post
                              What is meant in BTD6 Village with the 0-0-1 . The 10% sale I understand ,but the other I dont understand
                              what do you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by edovardo View Post
                                What is meant in BTD6 Village with the 0-0-1 . The 10% sale I understand ,but the other I dont understand
                                Yeah please post the full text that is shown there and not only the part you understand or not understand

Comment

Working...
                                X