Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does NinjaKiwi use EST or PST?

Comment

• Will BTD6 be on ninjakiwi.com?

Comment

• @Spooky
        From what i heard at the moment only Mobile and then maybe on Steam (though i also heard they arent sure about that yet) so i guess its very likely that its not coming on Ninjakiwi.com ever as i never heard officially that they ever plan to do that.

Comment

• Kawakie
          In the old forum i heard once that its time of greenwhich london which is GMT+1 though on summer or winter time it might be wrong by 1 hour as im very sure that the forum time dont changes between summer or winter time

Comment

• Does Ninjakiwi still live in Auckland, Zealand? And how long till BTD6 release?

Comment

• There are NK HQs in Auckland and Dundee, so GMT and GMT + 12.

Game should be released in most places now but may still be propagating.

BTD6 Steam confirmed. Still several months away.

Comment

• I was playing BTD6 and it crashed and I can’t seem to load it again, crashing when I try to load it again. It happened after I was tapping on both another tower and trying to slow down the speed at about the same time. Any help to reset this so I can keep playing?

it crashes on step 6 of 8 when reloading the game.

I’m also playing on mobile, iOS specifically.
                Last edited by Azurestrike; 14-06-18, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• You may need to reinstall for that. We should have your data backed up but get in touch with [email protected] if you run into issues.

Comment

• The issue was resolved by restarting my iPhone, I did it once with my apps still there and it didn’t work, but it worked after the second time when I closed all my apps before restarting and started it up.

Comment

• Why can't I get btd6 on kindle?
                      what is happening!?!?!?!?

Comment

• Will BTD 6 have multiplayer like BTD 5? Like CO-OP.

Comment

• I have glitched btd 6, somehow i unlocked every tower except the supermonkey. He should be unlocked before the banana plantation spike factory and monkey village. I even already unlocked all heroes. Please help

Comment

• I've been having trouble linking my facebook to BTD6. I get stuck in a continuous loop where I try to save it to the cloud, I confirm that I'm over 13, I tap the Facebook option, it takes me to the Facebook app, I tap "continue" to complete the link, go back to BTD6, try to save it to the cloud again or view profile, and the process repeats. Is there a known solution for this, or is it a bug that needs to be fixed?

Comment

• Hello why is btd6 not available for kindle?this is INSANE!!!!!!!

Comment

• Can anyone assist me? I'm trying to click 'I've played before', but it tells me there's no internet connection even though I'm connected to one. Everything works fine on my phone other than this issue. I've cleared the cache for Google Play services, and uninstalled the game and reinstalled. Any help is appreciated. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X