Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kingtom View Post
    I've been trying to play SAS Zombie Assault TD but every time I try the game doesn't even appear.
    It's been like this for a long time, and sadly it's just not a priority at the moment for them.
    AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

• It appears people who have installed the latest Win10 upgrade still can't start fortress destroyer. They have a newer IE version that me. Older IE versions seem to be fine.
      My NK profile

Comment

• I have TD5 via Android and amazon Circle. Still i cannot transfer to another Device. When i log in with circle it still starts anew. Any trick how i can transfer on a non-rooted device?

Comment

• same here

my ninjakiwi name is "xnglith" if you want to follow me I'll follow you back

Comment

• What will happen to the online multiplayer web games such as BTDB and BMC after 2020 (Death of flash)? Will the data/games be deleted? Or is there some way of preserving it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yamboy1 View Post
              What will happen to the online multiplayer web games such as BTDB and BMC after 2020 (Death of flash)? Will the data/games be deleted? Or is there some way of preserving it?
              I'm not too sure, but I think NinjaKiwi stated that they'd like to port over the games to another.. how do you say it.. language? Not sure.
              AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

• Does NK care about cheating? here is a link to someone cheating in a 25k medallion game... https://battles.tv/watch/WETKRAP .. you just lost a customer NK ...... why bother playing this game if all you have to do to win is cheat?

Comment

• Yep, of course! Cheaters ruin the game experience and that goes against what we're trying to do.

Thanks for the report! It's best to send screenshots/tv codes of suspected cheating through to support, if you encounter any in future.

Comment

• i accidently got into the hacker pool on btd battles by playing modded w/ my friends i wonder if i could be put back into the normal pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      Yep, of course! Cheaters ruin the game experience and that goes against what we're trying to do.

Thanks for the report! It's best to send screenshots/tv codes of suspected cheating through to support, if you encounter any in future.

i sent you a video of the cheater.... i am sure you are aware that 25k medallions is equivalent to $35 when buying them in store...... when i paid $10+ for club access i expected matches to be fair and in the event they are not, to be reimbursed for foul play of course since the cheater would be banned and there medallions forfeited or redistributed to those whom they cheated.

Spending 100s of hours building up enough medallions to play in the high value arenas is not a short amount of time and myself being in the top 100 global ladder last week and this week with no compensation sent my way even though i provided evidence of the cheating.... yes you got $10+ from me but unless compensation is sent my way i dont think the foul taste this game has given me will be enough for me to return to this game

Comment

• Hello. I had been playing SAS:4 on Kongregate quite a bit. I appear to be banned from joining multiplayer. Apparently my kids decided to experiment with a flash editor/hackor on my account. Is it possible to lift this? I have supported this game with over $100 in Kongregate k-koins, I also just sent a personal message to NinjaKiwi through Kongregate.
                        I am sorry that this happened, and would very much like to play again.

Thank you for your help.
                        -Phi1osopher

Comment

• Originally posted by bloonsorbust View Post
                          Does NK care about cheating? here is a link to someone cheating in a 25k medallion game... https://battles.tv/watch/WETKRAP .. you just lost a customer NK ...... why bother playing this game if all you have to do to win is cheat?
                          the KiwiNinjas hate cheaters, so do most of the players. I agree if you have to cheat there is no point in any of the games.

granddad and his grandchildren growl at the cheaters GGgggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• So I'm thinking about buy unlimited club access, but I have a question. On The PC version of the game, you can go to the userdata folder and delete a file and it will wipe your BTD Battles account back to nothing. If I buy Club Access and reset my game data, will i lose my club access?

Comment

• Can anyone help me? It's not letting me play fortress destroyer, downloaded this unity program an still nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BotRaccoon View Post
                                So I'm thinking about buy unlimited club access, but I have a question. On The PC version of the game, you can go to the userdata folder and delete a file and it will wipe your BTD Battles account back to nothing. If I buy Club Access and reset my game data, will i lose my club access?
                                You can restore non-consumable purchases (so club access will restore). If you have any trouble get in touch with support

Fortress Destroyer isn't running on any browser at the moment due to them all dropping support for Unity. We're not sure of a way around this yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X