Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    At the moment it's not working on BMC web (friends list). We'll have it fixed as soon as possible.
    Hi Aaron, crate swap and friends list on MvM still not working after three weeks..... any news from those IT Kiwininjas yet?

Comment

• Unfortunately we still don't know what is causing it.

Comment

Unfortunately we still don't know what is causing it.
        mayhaps it needs a complete programme rewrite?

Comment

• Hopefully not, as that isn't likely to happen. At least any time soon.

Comment

• Anything new about what happened to fortress destroyer?
            My NK profile

Comment

• Just registered to say it was very sad to see that my game, before registering, crashed...
              Very bad indeed...
              More than that, it wasn't possible to see the round count...
              Very bad also...

Comment

• Originally posted by pyrokokkus View Post
                Anything new about what happened to fortress destroyer?
                Nope, Fortress Destroyer will just... idunno, "be dead".
                AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

• Well - not being able to start on different platforms from one day to the other lets me think the problem might be on side of NK. You can't fix something if you don't know the cause yet, therefore the question.
                  My NK profile

Comment

• I'm still trying to get FD to work. No changes on our end and the issue appears to be getting Unity to start

Comment

• Hm, I tried both setups I explained recently. It can't be the browser as it's a portable one that hasn't been changed. It can't be unity because the version hasn't changed either. If you say NK isn't causing the issue as well, there's only one possible cause left: The operating system. Maybe Microsoft now blocks the plugin - if so we're doomed. Still weird. It affects Win 7 as well as Win 10. But I think MS would rather disallow installation of obsolete unity versions as somehow blocking it afterwards. Atm I don't know what I could try next...

I'm not even playing it myself these days but planned to continue in the future. Alone by the fact I had several achievments ready I just hadn't collected yet...
                      My NK profile

Comment

• Thanks for the detective work
                        Does anyone know when Fortress first stopped working? I noticed day before yesterday but not sure how long it had been like that.

Comment

• I was asked on May 8th by a friend who had played daily at that time. I'll try to confirm over the day that he succesfully played on May 7th.

EDIT: May 6th or 7th was the last day he had been able to play.
                          Last edited by pyrokokkus; 18-05-18, 04:59 PM.
                          My NK profile

Comment

Hopefully not, as that isn't likely to happen. At least any time soon.
                            YEAY! we have crates and mates... well done to Aaron and all the KiwiNijas

Comment

• Game will start again for me in IE!!
                              My NK profile

Comment

• I've been trying to play SAS Zombie Assault TD but every time I try the game doesn't even appear.

Comment

Working...
                                X