Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vlastimir View Post
    How to start new topic? I can't see it.
    You must have 5 posts and at least 1 day of being a member before you are able to start a topic.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• That you get when you forget password

Comment

• I can't post threads or topics, why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scykoh View Post
          I can't post threads or topics, why?
          You need a minimum of 5 comments to be able to make a post.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Recently i started to play BMC and i find some problems. I don`t see my friends and i can`t send and request supply. What i should do to solve this?

Comment

• At the moment it's not working on BMC web (friends list). We'll have it fixed as soon as possible.

Comment

• Oh ok thanks Scootaloo

Comment

• I cannot post topics, yet i have 5 comments and am here for a day

Comment

• After having helped many users to get FD running again they now report they can't start the game anymore. When testing, I now also fail with different browsers at Win 7 and 10. Anything going on at NK that could explain it?

Comment

• how does the sniper do damage to blimp-class bloons?

the wiki says "The amount of layers per shot is equal to amount of damage it deals to MOAB Class Bloons.", I would take that to mean a sniper able to strip 4 layers off a normal bloon, but the RBE health of blimps is in the hundreds and I have seen snipers contribute vastly to bursting blimps open. So how does that work?

Comment

• Are upgrades in premium store in btd5 last forever if i will buy them for gold coins?

Comment

• Originally posted by Macieks2223 View Post
                          Are upgrades in premium store in btd5 last forever if i will buy them for gold coins?
                          Premium Items such as "Explosive Darts" you buy with Ninja Kiwi coins will last forever.

Comment

• I have another question then, all of those upgrades works on coop mode?

Comment

• Originally posted by Macieks2223 View Post
                              I have another question then, all of those upgrades works on coop mode?
                              Yes, premium upgrades do work on Co-Op!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                At the moment it's not working on BMC web (friends list). We'll have it fixed as soon as possible.
                                Hi Aaron, crate swap and friends list on MvM still not working after three weeks..... any news from those IT Kiwininjas yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X